Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sister_Truth

What Are They Saying About: Islam?

:D

What Are They Saying About: Islam?

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..." [HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3]

Moslems - fastest growing group... - USA Today

Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. [ABCNEWS, Abcnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)]

God sent me Quran - Cat Stevens (former Jazz singer from England)

"Everything made so much sense. This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect and reason....When I read the Qur'an further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur'an and God had sent it to me." [Cat Stevens (Now Yusuf Islam), former British pop star.]

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States..." [NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1]

Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..." [uSA TODAY, The Population Reference bureau, Feb. 17, 1989, p.4A ]

"Muhummed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " [Encyclopedia Britannica]

"There are more Muslims in North America then Jews Now." [Dan Rathers, CBSNEWS]

"Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America." [TIMES MAGAZINE]

"Islam continues to grow in America, and no one can doubt that!" [CNN, December 15, 1995]

"The Religion of Islam is growing faster than any other religion in the world." [MIKE WALLACE, 60 MINUTES]

"Five to 6 million strong, Muslims in America already outnumber Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Mormons, and they are more numerous than Quakers, Unitarians, Seventh-day Adventists, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Christian Scientists, combined. Many demographers say Islam has overtaken Judaism as the country's second-most commonly practiced religion; others say it is in the passing lane." [JOHAN BLANK, US NEWS (7/20/98)]

"In fact, Religion experts say Islam is the second-largest religion in the United States... Islam has 5 million to 6 million members, followed by Judaism, with approximately 4.5 million..... And Islam is believed to be fastest-growing religion in the country, with half its expansion coming from new immigrants and the other half from conversions." [by ELSA C. ARNETT Knight-Ridder News Service]

"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from Allah, or Allah, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God or Allah." Professor Keith Moore, one of the world’s prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/talking.asp"]Read the rest here![/url]

PropellerAds

Perhaps this is why:

Few non-Muslims in America seem to recognize the realities of the institutionalized oppression that non-Muslims must endure under Islamic law. But the Vatican seems to be becoming quite aware of these realities: "Too many Islamic countries treat their Christian minorities as second-class citizens and bar them from building churches while Western states let their Muslims build Masjids freely, according to a senior Vatican official." This from Reuters, with thanks to Nancy Block.

If the same religious freedoms were available in Muslim lands that are available here thanks to American blood spilled in defense of our 1st and most important amendment:

Bill of Rights

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

then a similar continual increase in Christian converts would be seen in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iran, etc.

Just the facts.

Islam is growing in the US because of immigration. Not so much because of conversion, though, I suppose there are a few, here and there.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

then a similar continual increase in Christian converts would be seen in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iran, etc.

Just the facts.

See Muslims don't care about the 1st amendment or the Us Constitution, because OUR constitution is the Quran and our laws are Islam. So posting it regardless of what point you are trying won't help.

See Muslims don't care about the 1st amendment or the Us Constitution, because OUR constitution is the Quran and our laws are Islam. So posting it regardless of what point you are trying won't help.

So muslims should leave the US then because the law there is US law and always will be. Agree?

Islam is growing in the US because of immigration. Not so much because of conversion, though, I suppose there are a few, here and there.
Oh the denial, The number of Muslims in the States is growing regardless of immigrants.

Oh the denial, The number of Muslims in the States is growing regardless of immigrants.

Yes, it is growing. But not as quickly as you try to make it seem. The US is getting more Catholics immigrating (illegally), every day, than we can shake a stick at.

So what's the plan? To try to take over the US from the inside?

:D dear muslims

So muslims should leave the US then because the law there is US law and always will be. Agree?

I think you are in the wrong topic my friend :D

So what's the plan? To try to take over the US from the inside?

Yes :D

Yes, it is growing. But not as quickly as you try to make it seem. The US is getting more Catholics immigrating (illegally), every day, than we can shake a stick at.

I dont know much about the Immigration problem in USA. But thought the problem was coming from Down South i.e. Mexico?

correct me if im wrong

Edited by crystal_sword

OK, the religion might be growing in the US due to immigration (havent seen any statistics so I cant say its not true).

How about the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, where are those immigrants coming from? mars?

:D dear muslims

How about the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, where are those immigrants coming from? mars?

for arguements sake, i bet some members will say so

Assalamu alaikum

Actually some may argue, and rightly so, that this is due to the number of children born to people who are coincidently Muslim. I don't really think that the number of followers should be of a concern. How many of the Muslim population actually practice?

Ma'assalama

Yes

That would get bloody. In that case, you would be the occupier.

No I never said that. Who said that Muslims won't abide by the law?

That would get bloody. In that case, you would be the occupier.

Of course, if you want that is

Of course, if you want that is

Well, considering that I would either have to fight or be prosecuted (executed?) for breaking a law, I'd be fighting.

As SAlaam Alaikum Lateralus,

LOL That's wrong man. lol.

Keep in mind though that many hispanics are beginning to conver to Islam aswell.

anyways...

Islam is growing though in the USA. People try to say that it's only like 2 million or less. I don't believe that. There are too many Muslims in my suburbs to believe that. My masjid gets more and more attendants every Jummah.

When the census come up again, I believe that the statistics will show this. Bill Oreilly is going to mad. lol. Not only is he going to be mad that we are Muslims, but he's also going to be mad that many of us are CITIZENS and LEGAL. lol lol.

salaam

Edited by --**MinorityOpinions**--

salaam

Perhaps this is why:

Few non-Muslims in America seem to recognize the realities of the institutionalized oppression that non-Muslims must endure under Islamic law. But the Vatican seems to be becoming quite aware of these realities: "Too many Islamic countries treat their Christian minorities as second-class citizens and bar them from building churches while Western states let their Muslims build Masjids freely, according to a senior Vatican official." This from Reuters, with thanks to Nancy Block.

There is no khilafah in exhistence so that comment cant be credible taken as most so called Islamic countires do not implement the quran and sunnah pr shariah law(even the bits that arent in favour of ones situation/position) and most (maybe all) are run by puppets of the americans...

If there was a khilafah all non believers and believers of other religions would be protected by shariah law and pay less tax too....