Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ahm

Eid ...

:D

*sigh* Oh well. Had a shower before sleeping, woke up prayed fajr and just sat there for a bit. really hungry. Wasn't that hungry yesterday when I was fasting! I could have made an earlier, first jamat. Got dressed. Decided against a more cultural dress and chose a smart shirt I wear to weddings and functions. Prayed at the Masjid. Gave some money for the imam I think. Then off to work. Bought some food on the way (your not meant to eat before Eid jamat). That's it really. Feel a bit tired though.

Will see some friends later on :D.

A non-Muslim colleague phoned up and asked about why many Muslims weren't at work LOL. I told him about Eid.

PropellerAds

Eid Mubarak :D

salaam

EiD MuBaRaK .......

ws salaam

Eid was boring as usual

Spent the whole day playing Need For Speed Most Wanted (^_^)__V

Eid mubarak!

Actually should go paintballing or something out of London on Eid?

I would have taken my wife to a real fancy restaurant, by the river after maghrib. Or to a health spa with one of those private swimming/bathing pools.

Traditional clothes always looks so nice mash'Allah :D I love them! Everyone always looks so nice in them all mash'Allah.

Usually me and my family dont eat anything until after the prayer, lecture and until my dad slaughters a lamb and we eat something from it (as thats sunnah) but this eid we didnt. After the prayer and kutbah we stayed there and had breakfast with everyone else.

Omg eid morning I woke up and like had this stupid cold... WHY on eid! lol :D everything was ok... after staying at the mesjid till duhr everyone started to leave and we went back home.. (:D our mesjid is completely seperate, actually two different floors :D so you can just hang out)

so i came on the computer... but like an hour later MY friends came over! I was like yayayyayayayyayayayayyay :D

:D in all it was okish... better than some eids. Insh'Allah tomorrow they have a party for the guys at this one place, and the next day for the women...

but ya anyway..

Eid Mubarak :D

I would have taken my wife to a real fancy restaurant, by the river after maghrib. Or to a health spa with one of those private swimming/bathing pools.

mash'Allah thats so nice! :D next year!!!! make duah!

i know this is waaaaaaaaaaay too late-but eid mubarak :D

i sound like an idiot-saying it like 3 months late!

lol Mujahada.. thats nothing.. i remember i threw up on eid morning one day.. about 6yrs ago i was in the kitchen... and my mum was cooking.. i was sitting on the worktop.. and i drank Lilt.. and had yahnee... thats some kinda chicken soup... i threw up the next day (on eid) haha no one came in the room because i was ill... :D

lateral.. yup u completed it yet? endings abit borin..