Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dosa

Could U Love Ur Teacher

Asalaamu alaikum bro and sis

i was wondering if u could like ur teacher coz i like my teacher.when i am in his class i cant look him in the eyes for long time and when i look at him we starr at eacher for a long time so do u guy think that am in love with my teacher or do u think is just a curse

PropellerAds

:D sister

How old you are? Whatever age, this is inappropriate sister. if i were you, i would avoid staring at him. (We are commanded to lower our gaze sister by Allah). Also as a teacher ..he shouldnt be staring at you (if he is). Is he muslim? Either way, treat him like any other teacher.

:D sister

How old you are? Whatever age, this is inappropriate sister. if i were you, i would avoid staring at him. (We are commanded to lower our gaze sister by Allah). Also as a teacher ..he shouldnt be staring at you (if he is). Is he muslim? Either way, treat him like any other teacher.

salaam

excellent advice sister :D , treat hime like a teacher, an outsider like you would treat any other ghair mahram man.........and we should try out utmost best to lower our gaze!....but i kno wen shaytaan is around is difficult, but sister we have to try our best not to do any wrong :D

ma'salaamah

Edited by khumara

:D

Yes its possible. Anything is possible. Even not liking him.

May Allah guide you sister dear. I suggest you fill your heart with more Quran, do more prayers, and, in general, get closer to Allah :D the owner of our hearts.

Assalamu Alaikum, Alhamdulillah you are a Muslim girl, May Allah guide you and make you a pious Muslimah and use you as a source of spreading Islam, ameen.

MashaAllah you will be 18 soon, at this age it is common to have a CRUSH on someone, and when this happens, then you tend to loose sight of what is right and what is wrong. Just the fact that you are questioning shows that it is not love but just admiration and attraction to someone.

It is not appropriate for you to stare at him, or him to stare at you. He probably stares at you because you are staring at him and would like to know what the problem is. If he is teaching 18 year olds, he must be much older, the fact that he is Christian should become the reason for you to try and keep your thoughts away from any feelings of him. Even if he was a Muslim you should protect yourself from getting involved emotionally with anyone unless you are married to that person.

May Allah protect you from all fitnahs and guide you on the right path. Keep away from these emotions, you will only face trouble. Wassalamu Alaikum,masooma.

thank u all for ur wonderful adivce and i will do everthing i can do to stop this.

Well alot of good advice has been given.

Just got to beat your Nafs and overcome it insha'Allah.

Don't look at him, just do your work

May Allah swt help u sister. Ameen

w/s