Islamic Forum
muslim1

Isaac Newton - Rejector Of The Trinity Believer In One God

h ttp://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=930571660745143381

A very interesting documentary revealing a hidden and truly enlightened side to one of the greatest minds that western civilisation has known. His deep study of science led him to a firm conclusion that there is a Creator and based on his study of early Christian history, he was convinced that the concept of The Trinity was a falsification of the pure message of monotheism that Jesus preached.

Newton vehemently rejected the corruption of the Christian establishment and the innovation that is the divinity of Jesus, his belief was the revealed God is one God. During his life he was forced to keep this belief secret for fear of being labelled a heretic and after his death this information was carefully suppressed.

The documentary also highlights the point that in the absence of study of the final divine revelation no matter how great the mind the knowledge of the unseen can not be deciphered as is illustrated by the fact that Newton spirals into a hopeless search for the truth by vigoursly engaging in the art of alchemy!

PropellerAds

I assume that Newron was a Protestant, in which case it's absolutrely no surprise that he didn't subscribe to the Catholic concept of the Trinity. By the way, Catholics believe in One God as well. Just because you don't undrstand the Trinity doesn't mean that they don't.

Hi Transferred to YouTube since Google Video is no longer going to playback videos within the next few weeks.

Won't let me post links so please go to YouTube and search for

Isaac Newton - Rejector of The Trinity believer in one God - Full documentary 58mins

And didn't notice the 'replies'

I assume that Newron (sic) was a Protestant.....
A little less assuming might actually give you time to watch the documentary

By the way, Catholics believe in One God as well. Just because you don't undrstand the Trinity doesn't mean that they don't.
By the way just because you don't understand what it actually means to worship One God doesn't mean I don't.

Please see thread on another forum for other 'replies' from an irate atheist.

islamicboard. com / showthread.php? t=134264342

Is somebody has more then the required no of posts to be able to post links please post the direct link for this video using the youtube tags

with the video ID

A2DWBjyVfNU

in the middle, thanks

I don't appear to have posted enought to post URLs directly

Jazakallah Khair fajr_tear

I can't seem to do anything on this forum, like give you some reputation or points for helping me out there.

I think I remember that documentary on TV a few years ago. Newton was an adherent to Unitarianism, or the belief in the absolute oneness of God. He also had some side interests, of course. People don't normally delve too deeply into the biographies of scientists and mathematicians, but you can find some pretty interesting stuff. Many of the founding fathers of the United States were Deists; others were Christians and I think there may have been a few atheists and agnostics in the mix. The Enlightenment in the 1700s cast a lot of doubt on religion in general, and reason started to chip away at the ignorance of the past.

Here's a nice quote I like from another scientist:

Galileo said,

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them.

Newton's argument was that the earth is placed in such a perfect position for life to evolve and be maintained that there had to be a God. This theory borders on teleology. He was around at a time when people thought the universe was the solar system, however, so if he was alive now he'd have the logic to that there are so many planets some were bound to be in a position where life could be sustained and we are simply the result of one.

so if he was alive now he'd have the logic........

Wow...... you have such an intimate knowledge of Isaac Newton thought process, it as if you are actually his brain!

So please share with us what would the great thinker like for modern breakfast better, Corn Flakes, Shredded Weat, Oreo or Muesli?! :P

Fail.

Newton's argument was that the earth is placed in such a perfect position for life to evolve and be maintained that there had to be a God. This theory borders on teleology. He was around at a time when people thought the universe was the solar system, however, so if he was alive now he'd have the logic to that there are so many planets some were bound to be in a position where life could be sustained and we are simply the result of one.

Wait, so YOU know that there are plenty of other planets that are perfectly situated to sustain life without any form of terraforming whatsoever? Wow, when did you start working for NASA?

• Like 1

Instead of reposting the video you might want to try to find the documentation through the google scholar option or other similar search engines and post links to them on here so that the documentation can be viewed objectively