Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthera Tigris

Babysitters Jailed For Rape

Even under a khilafa this would have had happened. Khilafa is not a utopia, Jannah is.

And yes it does happen in Saudi Arabia, in addition to human trafficking... Where do you think girls kidnapped from Eastern Europe, Afghanistan and Iraq end up?

PropellerAds

Salamu Alaikum Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters

They end up in Isreal, I read an article pertaining to human trafficking, and I know it happens in Saudi Arabia, but do you have as many rapists in Saudi Arabia as in America?

Under a Khalifa(a good one too, not a self appointed tyrant) following the Shari'a we wouldn't have as many rapes or murders because when you follow Islamic Laws it makes a big difference, Zakir Naik talked about this in the RIS Conference in Toronto at the end of December, I suggest you see it

Jazakallahu Khairon

Salamu Alaikum

Edited by alim_in_training

Yes, a khilafa, things would be reduced to a certian extent. But even at the time of the best khalifa there were rapes and murders. So it's not right to claim "it would never happen in a khilafa". You could say it would be reduced significantly in a khilafah.

:D

they should be tortured till they die :D

Salamu Alaikum Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters

Yeah that's what I ment brother Tigris, it would be reduced to a level where it would not be noticable, and we can't really say a Khalifa will solve all our problems, but if the Shari'a is implemented correctly and held up by good people and a strong khalifa, Insha'Allah things will be better, and 12 week old babies would be safer

Salamu alaikum

salams

these people dont deserve to live. there are so many sick people around the world.

:D

May Allah swt protect us from them.

:D brothers and sisters,

this is an appalling deed performed by those two evil babysitters- right now, words cant describe how sick, repulsive and immoral they behaved towards the innocent 12 month year old babygirl! I can throw up any minute now!

they should go down for life and never be free for what they did- even if they do break free into society again, Allah (swt) the ALL-KNOWING AND ALMIGHTY AND WISE is watching upon them and to Allah (swt) we all return to be judged!

Walaikum Salam