Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hells angel

Utterly digraced

Guest hells angel

Salam

Last night, i was sleeping, my mum can in my room, without knocking, my lamp was on anyway, and i was sleeping as i ususally do in my jeans and sweatshirt across my bed, and the other half of my bed had my books on it.

But then my mum started tidying up my room, and shouting at me, and getting angry, ( understandable since i was sleeping a bit ruff, and my room was quite messy). I started getten disorientated and agitated, as i was half asleep i pointed to the door, and said "get out" .

I cant beleive i did this, what possessed me i dont know, but i cant forigive myself, once before i made my mum upset, with my crap driving. but this is worse. Was it because i was half asleep or what?

And today as i tried to say sorry, my mum said get lost.

i feel totally depressed... and realluy down, i know what i have done is a major sin, i dont know how i can be forgiven

dunno what to do.. :D

PropellerAds

Walaikum Assalam!

You certainly did something totally wrong. But, your acceptance that it was wrong is your first step to repentance and seeking forgiveness from Allah :P . Your next step is to pray sincerely and ask Allah :D for forgiveness. Insha Allah, He will forgive you.

As for your mother, keep asking her for forgiveness. She is your mother and mothers are made with soft hearts. She is upset now, but will forgive, and may even forget the whole incident. Since this is the second time you have upset her, I suggest you try and be careful in future. The best of us are the ones who control their temper. Those who get controlled by it are the losers. If she does not forgive, ask her whether she wants you in hell. Tell her that you are earnestly asking Allah :D for forgiveness, but He will only forgive you if she does. But use this as the last resort. Try first by pampering her and buying her a small gift to show that you love her.

Wassalam

Guest Guest

Asalaam Alaikum brother Aburafay,

I tried posting in the Q&A section, but was unable to.

Anyhow, I read one of your answers to a hatred question. You said to make dua for that person to be guided. Well, what if the thing they did to you was unfirgivable? You can't ever imagine wishing anything nice for them because of what they did to you? You can't get rid of this feeling, and it's all their fault. What if you're still suffering now, years and year on, because of what they did? It was all their fault, and you're suffering for it...

How can you ever forgive something like that? And wish something nice for them??

W'salaam.

:D

Tell her u were sleeping, she understand :D

You mean to tell me that you are upset oversomething you did while you are asleep. There are some people who become completly violent when they are asleep. I once woke up from my bed while I had the flu, screaming and grabbed my father "I want to fight, I want to fight, I want to fight" Of course I would never physically attack my father, but sleep is sort of a different state of consciousness.

:D

time heals, mistakes happen we are only human, stick with your positive and get on with your life, wait for that period when your mum is available to talk to and deal with it. the best way to get rid of guilt is to defuse our sins and wipe them away.

SALAAM

i agree

keep asking Allah swt for forgivneess

and your mum too

papmering her is a good idea-show her how much you lover her-take her out to dinner or somehting

keep asking for forgiveness, keep on persisting

im sure she will come to term sinshallah

Allahfiz

Asalaam Alaikum brother Aburafay,

I tried posting in the Q&A section, but was unable to.

Anyhow, I read one of your answers to a hatred question. You said to make dua for that person to be guided. Well, what if the thing they did to you was unfirgivable? You can't ever imagine wishing anything nice for them because of what they did to you? You can't get rid of this feeling, and it's all their fault. What if you're still suffering now, years and year on, because of what they did? It was all their fault, and you're suffering for it...

How can you ever forgive something like that? And wish something nice for them??

W'salaam.

Walaikum Assalam!

If you post as a new thread you can post. But if you try to post under my reply you cannot. All members have been disabled from replying in Q&A section.

I suggest you create a new post there and I shall reply there. This thread is for another issue.

Wassalam

aoa

that must be hurting to rewind in your head what you said to your mum........no doubt she hurting too......just be careful in future......and pampering her is also a good idea as one of sisters have said...buy her a large bunch of flowers, or cook her a meal, get a sorry card, beg and plead for forgiveness if i was you......mothers hearts can never be made of stone......they are the light of our lives, their love is unconditional for us....so she will not remain angry with you for long....but that doesnt mean you should leave things as they are....until she forgives you....work for it...inshallah it'l be ok....

but brother plz try not let it happen again.....we only realise how precious our parents esp mum is when they are gone......and incidents like this will haunt you, and you will never forgive yourslef, so think positive, make-up with mum, try hard to be the best son and muslim you can...wishing you all the best brother...

waslaam

Guest Guest

Salam thanks for all your thoughtful replies

usually before i goto sleep, i read extra prayer and do zikir and read ayat al kursi, but this night i didnt do anything, i just fell asleep thinking in a unhappy state.

I suppose i should be more careful in how i goto sleep form now on.

Ive apologisezed to mymum, and iam gonna get her a present in a few weeks... she wont forget but i think she has overlooked it a bit.

Guest hells angel
Salam thanks for all your thoughtful replies

usually before i goto sleep, i read extra prayer and do zikir and read ayat al kursi, but this night i didnt do anything, i just fell asleep thinking in a unhappy state.

I suppose i should be more careful in how i goto sleep form now on.

Ive apologisezed to mymum, and iam gonna get her a present in a few weeks... she wont forget but i think she has overlooked it a bit.

that was me ^

Guest Guest

^^ My mum doesn't, she'd probably have a go at me for wasting so much money on something which'll rot away in a couple of days, haha.

And brother Aburafay, I'm not a member.. maybe that's why I couldn't even post a new topic there. Anyways, it doesn't matter, forget it.