Islamic Forum
- IQRA -

"info Guy"

Assalamaualikum,

I have to figure out a way to teach him though. I mean, its hard for a bunny to know which day is it.

lol.....

what happened to the info guy phrase - Nice post....etc.

Edited by baree_

PropellerAds

Assalamu'Alikum,

The Info guy is just toooo annoying for me!!!

Fee Amanillah.

Edited by Ehsan

salam,

if Islam doesnt allow these pics why display them? a non-believer may come in and get confused at our hypocrisy... we belive that this is something smal but brothers and sisters, its actually the little things that really matter! we need to start with the simplest things ... i dont think we should sweep away these people's concerns. As muslims we should be listening to each other and not making a mockery... im sorry if ive offended anyone ... may Allah guide and protect us all from the evils of shaytan ameen.

i know the comment i will recieve after this will be:

"chill $4Z.. its ONLY a rabbit..."

sorry but its not JUST a rabbit.. its going against what Islam teaches us Muslims.

and Allah knows best...

Ma Assalam

Hi,

Obviously speaking from a fairly ignorant position here,

the rabbit is truely annoying! but surely if people take religous issue with him and he's banned because he's a picture of an animal/living thing then the smilies come under the same catagory?

Maybe I'm now the confused non-muslim refered to in the previous post!

Love and Peace,

DARLA

Hi,

Obviously speaking from a fairly ignorant position here,

the rabbit is truely annoying! but surely if people take religous issue with him and he's banned because he's a picture of an animal/living thing then the smilies come under the same catagory?

Maybe I'm now the confused non-muslim refered to in the previous post!

Love and Peace,

DARLA

Peace darla

I understand your confusion, but thats only because we have some fanatics who keep speading thier wierd beliefs. But insha'Allah this will not be for long, as I think they will leave soon, when they find that this forum is not suitable for fanatics.

:D

$4Z and all those who show objection to our little bunny, based on religious permisibility, please read this:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=24694"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=24694[/url]

br dot, i dont think it is right to call people fanatics just because they believe pictures aren't allowed.

Hadith -Bukhari 4:47, Narrated 'Aisha

I stuffed for the Prophet a pillow decorated with pictures (of animals) which looked like a Namruqa (i.e. a small cushion). He came and stood among the people with excitement apparent on his face. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is wrong?" He said, "What is this pillow?" I said, "I have prepared this pillow for you, so that you may recline on it." He said, "Don't you know that angels do not enter a house wherein there are pictures; and whoever makes a picture will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and will be asked to give life to (what he has created)?"

:D brother dot,

I just checked out the link you posted. Something that I found a little confusing was the following :

You are a fanatic if you:

- follow only and exclusively Islam as understood by the sahaba and the scholars of the salaf.

The era of the sahaba and the scholars of salaf covers atleast 3 generations. How does a Muslim become fanatic if they exclusively follow the understanding of the greatest luminaries of our ummah? Please elaborate. JazakAllah Khair.