Islamic Forum
Guest midnight..

losing my faith

Guest midnight..

asalamu alaykom I guess...

Oh brothers and sisters I am so confused, I have fighting myself for so long now, I can't tell what I am doing, I have just lost Islam completely, I can't find anything in it anymore, I have found so many things I do not agree with, and the only answers I am being met with are 'It is Allahs will so you must accept it'. Well I am not that kind of person, I need answers. I just cannot accept that all kuffar shall go to Jahannam... they are virtuous people, they believe that they are doing what is right, and therefore pleasing their own god... I cannot believe in the Islamic view of this.

I am a member here at IF, some of you may have guessed who I am by now, others may have not. I have had some health problems recently, it has made me think about death more, I do not feel that I can face it like this, if Islam is the right path, what would I say in front of Allah... :D astagfirullah, please help me brothers and sisters, if this is a test, then it is certainly the strongest I have ever faced, and I know Allah would not have put me through it if he thought I was not worthy of overcoming it. He is the all merciful and the source of all strength, but I am crying out to him right now.

PropellerAds

:D

need answers. I just cannot accept that all kuffar shall go to Jahannam...

kuffars: correct me if i am wrong but this means those who REJECT Allah and his messanger even though the quran is a clear evidance.

so what is so difficult to accept that such people have jannah in the dunya and face the punishment of the reblious nature in the hereafter?

why should som1 who has suffered all their life for the sake of Allah see som1 who has worshiped their desires in jannah?

hey are virtuous people, they believe that they are doing what is right, and therefore pleasing their own god

exactly they think they know all, man is not perfect so how can he know what is right?

they are making their own assumption on what God is and likes.

“Have you seen the one who takes his desires as his god?� chapter 25

“Surely, those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of creation.� surah 98.

"Maybe you dislike something whereas it is good for you or you like something whereas it is bad for you. Allah Knows, but you don't know."

hm... Allah will punish only those who are wicked, those who hate Allahs religion and prefer to worship statues etc.

they believe that they are doing what is right, and therefore pleasing their own god...

What god is that? There is no god except for the One God. Allah SWT gives you love, gifts, family, friends and more blessings than you can count, and you pay Him back by worshipping false deities, strive against His religion which he has chosen for you or reject it. You have no idea how Merciful God is to us human beings, nothing prevents Him from just putting you and me...all of us in hell for NO reason at all. Can you fight God? Can you make Him do things that He doesn't want to? We are His creation His slaves, He is our Lord, we must obey Him as much as we possibley can. The kafirs have chosen hell over paradise..it's their own fault, Allah SWT explained it to them, by giving books and sending messengers. They reject they pay the price.( e.g. hell.)

Edited by sis Qassab

i respect all the above opinions, and here is mine, i cant tell you what to think you must think what to do for yourself, my suggestion is do research on the questions that you seek, after all questions should be answered.

and remmeber one thing

if there is no doubt.....were is the test?

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light."

Without faith you lose everything

Inshallah i will keep you you in my dua's

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

salaam aleykum

I would suggest that you do an extensive reasearch on the areas you are doubting. You are absolutely right in not just believing..as the quran challenges us to think and understand..and if we cant/dont understand ..then to go to men of understanding. BY going to people like us who are not scholars or have depth in knowledge may only reply ' 'It is Allahs will so you must accept it' when they dont have enough knowledge..But ask people of knowledge and they will explain why it is Allah's will and how He wants the best for us..YOu owe it to yourself to do this. In the end Allah doesnt need you but you need HIM. YOu'd be doing yourself a favour by doing extensive research. And also It'd be better if you were to surround yourself with good people, read the Quran and the sunnah & Reflect. And make lot of dua to Allah so that He may guide you to truth.

Why would you worry about kuffaar going to hell, you should be worrying about yourself and your family. IF you reject Allah, well we all know the consequences. Allah is JUst and fair. He wouldnt be unfair to His slaves. Everyone will get what they deserve, be it good or bad.

Allah knows best

Guest Concerned

Hold on brother. Read Qur'an with translation and read hadith. You will find answers to your questions in there. AND I AM NOT JUST SAYING IT, Insha'Allah you will find your answers in there.

And do a search on internet about your questions, you might some article which explains your question. Try searching this site Islam-qa for your question. If you dont find answer there then submit your question to them and insha'Allah they will reply.

Kuffar those do good in the life will BE rwarded in this life. But they wont have anything in hereafter

you have the perfect attitude towards life ie beleiving only what appeals to teh intellect brother!! really appreciate that attitude

:P

Hold on brother. Read Qur'an with translation and read hadith. You will find answers to your questions in there. AND I AM NOT JUST SAYING IT, Insha'Allah you will find your answers in there.

and about finding answers to questions i am in total agreement with the brother/sister Concerned!! even i was having great doubts /confusions blah blh and i got my answers after i read quran with understanding .infact it changed my entire attitude towards life .it changed my world and i am really thankful to Allah for guiding me!! i really think you need to start reading teh entire quran with understanding immediately!!

and about the nonbeleivers even i used to think the same that its not their fault then why are the pious ones punished but you knw everyscholar says that every single person gets the correct understanding about it alll atleast once before dying!! and the message is very clear ! but if teh person continues to suppress that call /doesnt pay attention/ ignores the cal out of stubborness,ego,fear of losing place in society etc etc then ....u know

and besides sis qassab said exactly what i wanted to say!! we cannot force Allah for anything! still its His mercy that he is so logical,has provided such a just and organized exam!!read surah rehman,you'll know what i mean !! before when i used to read surah rehman i was constantly like :P and :D that whst so merciful about anything ,its just teh way He created things ,but :D my Lord blessed me with its understanding and i cameto realize that Allah could have done otherwise easily if He wantted without anyone of us to stop him or to protest .so its His mercy! and the one who does so much for you without asking ,is only asking you to be grateful to Him by worshipping HIm and only HIm alone! dont you think that the peopel who after realizing all this still reject the call to right path?? wouldnt teh Creator be angry with them???? it all makes sense if you get teh knowledge!! you seriously should start the quran !! you'll get all your answers!! and if you can get hold of zakir naiks videos and dr israar ahmed interpretation of quran ,it really opens up the mind. hope it helps :D

:w:

ohh and here is a link with Q&Aon Islam by dr zakir naik!! its a very popular site !1 sorry if you were already aware of this link

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.drzakirnaik(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pages/qanda/index.php"]Q&A on Islam[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]IRF[/url]

Edited by RAAAZ

salaam brother :D!!

just thought i'll add a few verses!! you dont feel comfortable with the idea of pious nonmuslims to go to hell right?? well one thing you have overlooked is that even the muslims dont have free tickets to heaven.it states very clearly in surah asar that to get heaven one has to fulfill all of the below mentioned four criterias!! even missing any single oen of them will not make you successful (under normal conditions ie) .

I swear by the declining day, that man is a certain loser, save those who have faith and do righteous deeds and counsel one another to follow the truth and counsel one another to be steadfast.(surah asr,chapter 103)

for example a muslim by name ie he fulfills the first criteria ie teh faith but does not have good deeds nor does he fulfil the other two criterias wont get heaven (under normal conditions) ie his only reciting "there is no god but Allah and Mohammad :saa: is His messenger " wont get him much if he doesnt fulfil teh other three conditions.

likewise a nonmuslim who fulfils the last three criterias but does not have faith will not get heaven either!! so its not unfair.Allah has given us teh baseline very clearly ie to pass the exams we have to fulfil all of these four criterias.if any single criteria is missing then that person failed the test!same as in school!if one scores 100% in 7 out of 8 courses and flunks in just one course he is said to have flunked teh exams.isnt he?? we dont think its unfair in school then why should it be considered unfair here???

i hope i made you feel better :D

:w:

asalamualaikum

its the shaitaan breathing down your neck right now creating doubts in your mind.....beg Allah(swt) for help and he will guide you inshallah

i am not the best to give advice for i am always seeking advice myself

but try not to dwell on things that you can not comprehend for only Allah's(swt) knowledge is infinite

just know that your God is the one, the only Allah(swt) and Muhammad (saw) is his servent and messenger

say the shahada over and over again and in the qu'ran search for your answers because the answers are in there........

do not feel sympathetic towards the non believers because no matter how good they seem from the outside only Allah (swt) knows their reality from the inside and therefore he will bring upon them a just punishment

remember our Lord is just and fair

oft-forgiving

and most merciful

you can turn to him at anytime its never too late until your last breath

when you are near death that is when the test becomes the hardest and shaitaan tries to get you and puts all of his focus and attention on you because he does not want you to die as a believer

it is pure shaitaan

cry out to Allah(swt)

just cry out to him and ask him to protect your iman

and inshallah he will listen

my Lord is most merciful

asalamualaikum

Guest Guest

salams all

there is hadith that says and this is not the exact wording

on the day of quayamat there will be i think astigfirallah if i am wrong 72 sects of christians and one of these sects will go to jannat 72 sects of jews and one will go to janat and 72 sects of muslim and only one of these will go to jannat the rest will go to hell so no not all kuffar will go to hell but neither will all muslims go to jannat and Allah is the most compassionate and the fairest of all and Allah knows best

Guest Guest
salams all

there is hadith that says and this is not the exact wording

on the day of quayamat there will be i think astigfirallah if i am wrong 72 sects of christians and one of these sects will go to jannat 72 sects of jews and one will go to janat and 72 sects of muslim and only one of these will go to jannat the rest will go to hell so no not all kuffar will go to hell but neither will all muslims go to jannat and Allah is the most compassionate and the fairest of all and Allah knows best

I am sorry, but only one person out of seventy two from the believers will not go to hell and all of the unbelievers will go to hell and this is most compassionate and fair?

salams all

no sister you have it wrong the whole of the sect will go to jannat not only one person sister you reallly have to pull yourself together shaytaan is putting all these doubts in your head and you know it. Allah is the most compassionate and this is a test of your faith only you have the ability to fight this and fight you must think back to all the reasons you loved Islam all these reasons are still there nothing has changed go back to reading the quran pray the last three surahs of the quran often and ayat al kursi before you sleep look at all the good things that Allah has blessed us with where do you live sis if you are in uk then there is a tape i would suggest you listen to i will find out if it is available on the net i am not a scholar sister i am like you an ordinary muslim i dont have any quick fixes for you probllem but i make duaa to Allah almighty for you and that he give you strenth and sabr in dealing with this issue and i say issue cos if it was a problem thin the things you are saying would have some validity and they dont. Allah is the greatest he is everything that his 99 beautiful names say he is and if you ignore the whispers of the shaytaan and look into your heart you know this is true.

Only the ahle-sunnah ve'l jamaah will go to Jannah.

Other 72 sects and who accepted Tavheed with Qalimat-e Saheedah will go to Jannah after finished their punishments in hell...

Guest Guest

salam,

im sorry madam , i agreed with you. It wont happen again inshaLlah

Asalaamualaikum

hey everyone i was just reading through this topic and i thought id ask my own little question.

Alhamdulillah i practice as much as i can and deep down in my heart and soul i know that Allah swt exists and Islam is the truth.

but i have this one niggling question - i too sometimes get doubts, like "oh my does this really all exist? whats going on, what if i die and i just...die?"

but regardless of those thoughts i continue to pray and say astaghfaar etc.... i was wondering... do my prayers get counted if i think like that sometimes? i do my prayers and say astaghfaar out of obligation and fear... i wonder what is going on it kinda drives me crazy, like im sat there doubting but saying astaghfaar same time. that what tells me that i obviuosly have faith deep down...

are these feelings normals?

Edited by SparklLZz

sis Sparklz...thats the shaytaan creating doubts in your head. ignore them. i know sometimes it happens to me. but i feel that the more closer you get to the imaan and make it solidly strong then these doubts and negativity will not occur inshallah.

but what about my question?

about the prayers being accepted? dont know? i should think they do becoz you straightaway recorrect yourself,

oh ok good. because when i pray i do it for Allah swt obviously. and in the process hope it will help me batter satan