Islamic Forum
Tamarbutah

Turning Muslim In Texas

:D

I'm sure this was posted on here before but i couldn't find it, I know there are a few from Texas here and many from the US.

Enjoy! watch for the lady taking shahada brings...... :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-9184353144432289069&q=Islam"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-9...2289069&q=Islam[/url]

PropellerAds

As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

Wa Sallah-Allahu 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een

Alhamdulillah that we are Muslim

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-9184353144432289069&q=Islam"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-9...2289069&q=Islam[/url]

Jazakum Allah Khair

Barak Allah Feekum

W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

He's a Mean Green fan (my alma mater) so I like him already :D

I might have to keep an eye out and see if I can find him next time I go to a game.

Assalmu Alakum,

Masha'Allah!! It was great! Thanx for sharing!!!

Sallam

eh dosent surprise me, us texans are a different breed then most, usualy more center, more accepting, there are racists though, its been my experiance that most of the racists are in east texas, esspecialy around beaumont, dallas has some, but then again any large city will, (racists that is) but ya, i see muslims from time to time, i see plenty of people with shawls, we have lots of russian immigrants to and a lot of the grandmothers wear them, but ya there were a few muslims at my highschool, youd see em in the hall from time to time as you passed by, i never even questioned the shawl, i never realy saw a need to. i like to think of texas as the most american state, we had our own revolution, our first president was an adopted cherokee, banned slavery, we are multicultural, esspecialy in dfw, weve got muslims, several of my freinds were veitnamese, weve got lots of korean immigrants (we are freinds with this one family down the road, realy nice folks) heck my girlfreind is a mutt so to speak, shes got black ancestry, japanese ancestry, arab ancestry, jewish ancestry, mexican ancestry, native american ancestry, and her family can be traced back to the brother in law of vlad the impailer. san antonio was founded by spaniards, the missions were built by natives, and the city was built by germans, so i think we texans have a unique outlook, as we tend not to look at what someone is, but who someone is. heck i can recall when a transvestite ran for mayor of austin, and almost won! the southern bigot is very much a recent invention. traditionaly the south west and texas (which isnt realy part of the south or the south west, its in its own little catagory) have always been open minded and still are.

Assalamu alaikum

Subhan'Allah! :D

Jazakumullah Khair for sharing. :D

Ma'assalama

Hi,

Good video! was interesting what the wife was saying about how the converts were stricter than born-and-bred muslims.

Peace and Love

DARLA

Hi,

Good video! was interesting what the wife was saying about how the converts were stricter than born-and-bred muslims.

Peace and Love

DARLA

:D and peace

Maybe the word strict was misused maybe she just meant by that as more practising. Converts/reverts study the religion more so they might know more than some born muslims, some born muslims might relax certain things about Islam while converts/reverts would think it is important to try to be the best. Just like prayer, on the video it was said that Eric never has missed a prayer since becoming a muslim and some born muslims maybe they havent got that eagarness to please Allah like they have. Ofcourse their are some very good and wise born muslims and personally we need them to help guide the converts/reverts, some things in Islam you can't just learn from reading a book. I hope I made sense.

:D and peace

Maybe the word strict was misused maybe she just meant by that as more practising. Converts/reverts study the religion more so they might know more than some born muslims, some born muslims might relax certain things about Islam while converts/reverts would think it is important to try to be the best. Just like prayer, on the video it was said that Eric never has missed a prayer since becoming a muslim and some born muslims maybe they havent got that eagarness to please Allah like they have. Ofcourse their are some very good and wise born muslims and personally we need them to help guide the converts/reverts, some things in Islam you can't just learn from reading a book. I hope I made sense.

i acctualy had a problem with that, namely because the book is about interpretation, so there will be differences on a person to person basis, you see we had this same problem in christianity, you had a generation that grew up lax and without christianity, and then in the 80s they all wanted guidance, and what happend? they all became born again christians, the only problem is that most of them didnt change lifestyle, it was just instant gratification, that they were sinners, and now they are without sin no matter what they do. which is one reason why i hate jerry falwell and pat robertson, both of them have perverted christianity, i dont believe either of them were born christians, i on the other hand, was, as was my father, who is a preachers son, i think its great that people convert, but that dosent mean they have the right to tell others who are both steadfast and have lived that faith how to act or what to do. if they want to be strict themselves, fine, but dont force everyone around you to be that way and when they arent call them sinners, that is not the way of god.

:D and peace to all,

Dear TheBurk, I never said it's ok to force someone to do anything only to guide them, if i wasn't doing something correctly in my deen (religion) it isnt bad for another to tell me i'm not doing it right. After all we should all want to try to be perfect in our deen to please our God. It's all about the wisdom of peoples minds, if someone told me dont do this dont do that i wont want to do it but if someone told me that our prophet (SAW) may peace and blessings be upon him used to do this and ofcourse it's pleasing to Allah then i would want to do that wouldn't you?

We should do things to please our God not others first.

:D the part when the lady made shahada...i started crying..so beautiful!

we had a man make shahada today at the masjid :D

:D the part about the man's mom...wow inshaAllah Allah will guide her to Islam

I have "turn to Islam" marked in my favorites. I love the one about Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens.)

Such a happy story.

I have "turn to Islam" marked in my favorites. I love the one about Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens.)

Such a happy story.

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan

(devil) the cursed, the rejected.

With the name of Allah (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

Source:Internet; Written by MITHRIDATES

TURNING MUSLIM IN israel.... THE VIDEO

Geeeeeeeee, i m not allowed to give link

>

pl.do a google/yahoo search

>