Islamic Forum
dot

Holy Holocaust!

Does the fact that I believe israel has the right to exist make me a Zionist ?

Yes! And according to the members here that's not allowed. We can't have our own state.

PropellerAds
Yes! And according to the members here that's not allowed. We can't have our own state.

You can ..but not on the land of the Muslims!!!!

Edited by al-malabari

You can ..but not on the land of the Muslims!!!!

southern spain and south eastern europe used to be the land of the muslims, and now it isn't, and neither is israel. It's funny you guys take over land and it becomes yours, but when someone else takes over it you still think it's yours. At least be consistent.

southern spain and south eastern europe used to be the land of the muslims, and now it isn't, and neither is israel. It's funny you guys take over land and it becomes yours, but when someone else takes over it you still think it's yours. At least be consistent.

Is that why the West keeps interfering with it's former colonies, like

The commonwealth, the francophones, the anglophones, the organization of American states in South America, Portugal and Spain are members when they aren't located in South America but were former colonists . Or our U.S. and Russia still involved in their spehere's of influence :D

Talk about being consistent, eh? :D

An interesting and detailed list of violence against Muslims or so called Muslim countries, certainly adds up to a shocking number of victims.

Do you have a similar list for us to reference relating to the hundreds and thousands of innocents slaughtered by Muslim (Arab) crusaders who wiped out tribe after tribe across the Middle East, North, West and East Africa all those years ago?

that war, which was openly declared by world Jewry against Germany in 1933,

There was an non-Jewish newspaper that called the boycott appells against Germany a "declaration of war". Aparently a phrase that was not be meant literally. did the Muslim World declare war on Danmark?

several years before Germany dared respond to Jewish demands that Germany be destroyed.

There were no such demands. Only nazi propaganda calling the "reparation schemes" after WWI plans for destroying Germany. And there werde threads to destroy the Jewish race by Hitler, Streicher and other Nazi leaders.

It simply cannot be questioned in any regard, under penalty of prison

In Germany, it can be questioned. You are not allowed to deny facts, but if you can show that these are no facts, there is no law against it.

The "Holy Holocaust," if you will Seems kind of odd, somehow - the very countries that rescued the Jews by defeating Germany end up being enslaved by those same Jews.

This enslavery exists only in Your imagination.

"Look," I said, "one would be too many, but the numbers are grossly exaggerated.  After all, they keep changing the sign out in front of Auschwitz.  First, it said 4 million Jews died there, ... with serious discussions taking place about lowering that into the range of 700,000, yet the reductions never seem to make it into the claim of 6 million

total."

Until 1990, the sign was designed by polish nationalists, who partly even denied it were Jews that were killed in Auschwitz. Shortly after the war, some people thought that most of the Holocaust took place in Auschwitz. Since about 1960 it is well-known there other camps of the same importance. The figure of gassed people in Auschwitz has not much changed during the last thirty years, it is an estimated 1 million withj some uncertainty. The most quoted figure ist 1.1 million, and this includes gassed non-Jews.

"You know, 75 million people, military and civilian, died worldwide during WWII, yet we are supposed to honor the memory of only 6 million."

Which is blatantly false. The military deads are honored, on every 8th May (resp. 9th May in former Soviet Union), there is honor of the gassed "Gipsys" (Sinti, Roma, and other tribes), the homosexuals (maybe not in the US :D ), and so on.

I was cut off before adding that most of that 6 million never existed

They existed, at least, in a list presented by Reinhard Heydrich at the Wannsee conference. here are other document from Nazi Germany that confirm this figure. Including protocols of the maintenenace of the "gassing room", that use exactly this term.

90% of the German Jews vanished, 95% of the Polish Jews, and so on, I don't know all the numbers. I'm no expert, I just meet some neo-Nazis im germany, hear their arguments and look up wether there is somrthing in it. Mostly not.

Part Two

Jews forced Ernst Zundel to be arrested here in America on a phony visa charge and deported to Canada, where he spent two years in solitary confinement for saying 6 million was too many; now he faces a five-year prison term in Jewish-controlled Germany for the same "crime."

Why didn't he show any evidence that supported his point? Then he would have never been sentenced in Germany. And we Germans control ourselves, we don't let the Jews control us. Neither liars that tell lies about the holocaust.

David Irving, one of the most-respected historian author/scholars in the world,

LOL, never heard of him until he came with that holocaust stuff. He ist as respected a hisorian as those "historians" that deny there has been a massacre in Deir Yassin.

All face lengthy prison terms, merely for saying 6 million is an

exaggeration

Nope. There are plenty of historians that speeak about 4.8, 5, 5.5 or so killed people, and none of them were sentenced. Serios disussion is no crime, nore is honest research.

Now go look up the definition of "hubris," which really <i>ought</i> to be a Yiddish term

It is a Greek one :D

I mentioned the Auschwitz signs.  That's proof enough, right there, that 6 million is a lie.

This is a proof? There were quite different figures about the numbers of people killed in Deir Yassin, according to Your logic any zionist ist entitled to say that is a proof there has been no such massacre.

Of course there has been such a massacre, which is admitted even by those zionists "enslaved by the anti-semitic world" as some hard-liners see it. And there has been the holocaust.

"Holocaust survivors," anyway?

compare the numbers - about 6 millions killed, less than hundred thousand survived Auschwitz-Birkenau, others survied Theresienstadt or other Concentraion Camps where there was no systematic killing, and more than one Million flew from Nazi occupied Europe or was hidden by people caring for them.

Did you know that the Jews trotted out their 6 million lie before, during WWI?

[...]

"Six million men and women are dying"</i> in the Ukraine,

claimed <i>The American Hebrew</i> periodical on October 31, 1919, the very same

claim that Jews made twenty years later.

It wa s a different claim. Not about a mass killing, something that is meant by "holocaust" now. It was about the people starving to death as a result of WWI and the russian civil war. Not the numbers of deaths, but rather the number of people that would die soon without aid. People of all nations in Eastern Europe, not just Jews.

There was a relief action led by the Norwegian christian Fritjof Nansen that saved many of these 6 Millions in 1919-23.

I can only hope that You are a honest person didn't knew this.

Part Three

Jewish Talmudic prophecy demands that there be a 6-million-Holocaust offering prior to Jews returning to the Promised Land, it was incumbent upon them to fabricate the Holocaust then and there

Can you tell me the chapter of the Talmud where I can find this prophecy?

You really must have a glimmering of the true extent of Jewish hubris in order

to appreciate their belief that, if they got the whole world to repeat their

6-million lie, then God would be fooled into allowing them to enter the

"Promised Land."

So, why did they first speak of five millions? Why were the non-believing Zionists, those that didn't care for the talmud, the first to speak about the holocaust? Why has there been no anti-Zionist Jew protesting against the holocaust story? Some "ultra-orthodox" jews think the Zionist state is against the will of God, for the Jews shouldn't returnm to palestine until the messaia himself leads them there.

Why would Germany, fighting a war on two fronts...with fuel scarce...short of all resources...ship millions of Jews by railroad

In the trains that carried proviant and ammunition to the front, returned empty, until Eichmann used them for the "endloesung" plan.

to camps specially built just to hold them

No. To camps that werde specially build to kill them. Only about 10% were spared for hard work, with little food, until they couldn't work anymore and were killed. Destruction by labour ("Vernichtung durch Arbeit") was the nazi term for that. You can read about this in the papers of the Wannsee conference, for example (most will die because of the hard work, the rest, being most resistant and a potentially new sperm cell of Jewish restauration [Keimzelle eines juedischen Wiederaufbaus] should be treated accordingly).

clothe them...tattoo them in order to keep track of them....just to KILL them

Not just to kill. Nothing is cheaper than a slave that doesn't get much food, works hard and wears the cloth of a slave that died before him.

Those that were killed at once got not tattoo.

If the Germans had wanted to kill the Jews, they would have done it the way the Russian Jews murdered 20 to 80 million Russian Christians earlier in the century

Most of them were killed by putting them into sibirian labor camps, with not enough ressources to survive 7 years ...

...with a bullet to the base of the skull, wherever they were found

Hundred of thousand jews were killed exactly this way, 30.00 at Babi Yar, for example.

PART FOUR

In all of German-occupied <st1:place>Europe</st1:place> , there were 2.4 million Jews

After killing thousnds of jews, and many having been fled to other places, the nazis estimated more than six millions there.

After the war, 3.8 million Jews applied for Holocaust reparations

Including family members of the killed.

I deliberately commit the same error as you: In 1948, 1.1 millions Arabs lived in Palestine. Now there are more than 2 million Palestinians living there. Tragecally, the remaining ones were driven out by the Zionists.

And mark you, I have used correct numbers, not fantastic ones as you did.

Can You see the error in that kind of logic? I hope so.

In fact, the WWII Jewish Holocaust did not really take shape until fully

fabricated by Jews during the late 1950s

Nope. In 1945, Germany has been accused of killing 25 millions. The holocaust research soon reduced it to 6 millions, the world Jewish conference in 1946 spoke of 5.772 million Jews killed. Nothing was shaped in the 1950's, there has been an ongoing research, with a picture more and more refined, some details have been revisioned.

"What about the Auschwitz gas chambers?" you ask

Destroyed by the Nazis in 1944. If you want to look unto a intact gas chamber, go to Majdanek.

(www.)"http://h-ref.de/tricks/fotos/fotos-von-gaskammern.php"]h-ref.de/tricks/fotos/fotos-von-gaskammern.php[/url]

I can't get the link correctly. Please omit the leading "#"s.

In 1948, three years after the war ended, formal Allied Commissions of Inquiry

concluded that nobody died of poison gas at any of the German

concentration camps,

That is, in the concentration camps in Germany. Auschwitz is a Polish town. So are Majdanek, Treblinka, Sobibor, Chelmo.

a conclusion also reached by modern engineering forensics

expert Fred Leuchter

He is no engineer! and he had to admit that his conclusion were wrong. For example, he didn't know the fact that bugs survive a Cyclon B dose ten times the lethal dose for humans. Which explains, why there are more remnants of that gas were found in the disenfection gas chamber than in the riuns of the gassing room. But even Leuchter found some remnants....

Leuchter lost his business, his job and his reputation

His loss of reputation was because he told lies in court about his qualificatiopn and his "business relations" (I'm not sure whether this is the right word, for ernglish is not my mother tongue). Only indirectly linked to the holocaust denial.

All those German officers were tortured by Jews prior to the Nuremburg show

trials,

I never got a source for this claim, that is repeated in anti-holocaust circles without any proof.

That's nothing compared to what Jewish interrogators did to their German prisoners at Nuremburg

Jewish interrogators? They were American, British, Russian! As the Judges. None of the soviet judges were Jewish, the presiding judge was no Jew, and so on.

PART FIVE

International Red Cross documents clearly show that fewer than 300,000 Jews died during WWII in all German concentration camps combined

To be precise: fewer than 300.000 jews that were registered by name. More than 10 times were gassed without being registered, others were killed outside the camps, they were gassed in Trucks driving them to their graves, or were shot, and so on.

As a race, Jews gave far fewer to the war efforts than did any other nation involved,

There were many Jews, most of them refugees from Nazi Germany or occupied countries, that fought during the war. Since they knew what they expected if they were captured by nazi troops, they fought to death to avoid this. Your sentence is a lie, You should not believe it.

By the way, the occurences in 1948 are partly explained by the fact that more Jews had military experiences than Palstinians. Or do you believe the Zionist victory was a miracle by God?

which is

why their total population increased during the war, in contrast to that of most

combatants

It decreased, from estimated 18 Millions to estimated 12 millions. In fact, the first figure of killed Jews issued by the world Jewish conference was based on the comparison of the number of Jews befor and after the war.

The ridiculous claims about Jews being made into soap and lampshades were

debunked thoroughly long ago

By the same people that established the number of 6 million: historians trying their best to be objective to the facts.

I omit some comments on the holocausts You numbered, to avoid a 6th part. I take only one point, because it is directly related to the Nazis.

In what amounts to the third Holocaust of the Twentieth Century, the Allies

firebombed Dresden, Germany, during WWII,

Like the Nazis bombed Warzaw.

They succeeded and, in the maelstrom that

followed, murdered upwards of 500,000 people,

About 35.000. David Irving even says it were only 25.000.

But, back to the benefits the Holocaust holds for Jews:  First and

foremost, it protects Jews, both individually and collectively, from criticism

European leftist permamently critisize Jews, without questioning the Holocaust. Your sentence is not true. The truth in it is, that lies about the Jews, like the so-called protocols of the sages of zion, are no longer told in Europe after the holocaust.

None of this penny-ante, "Gee,

was it 6 million or 5 million?" business for which fellows like Zundel, Rudolph

and Irving now sit in jail,

Nope. This question was asked in the history book I had to read in (German!) high school, and the answer was left open. Had these people just done this sort of penny-ante, they were never accused of anything. And You are doing more than this, too.

I only wanted looking by into this forum, and then I meet a lenghty article full of lies.

:D

Tired, your looking-by fellow

you are judgeing them by their last names?

No, but there is an obvious slant towards Zionism in the media. To be fair, here are some anti-Zionist Jews:

Noam Chomsky (the man!)

Howard Zinn

Albert Einstein

Maimonides

Rabbi Yehoshua Leib Diskin

Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch

Rabbi Elya Svei

Rabbi Mordechai Gifter

Bobby Fischer (the chess player)

Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss

check out www.nkusa(contact admin if its a beneficial link) , an anti-Zionist Jewish website.

An interesting and detailed list of violence against Muslims or so called Muslim countries, certainly adds up to a shocking number of victims.

Do you have a similar list for us to reference relating to the hundreds and thousands of innocents slaughtered by Muslim (Arab) crusaders who wiped out tribe after tribe across the Middle East, North, West and East Africa all those years ago?

What? No, because even non-Muslims historians don't believe this.

You have been watching too many movies.

Anti-Semitism in Your post

And you thought you were sick of Black History Month?

To be precise: This is no anti-semitism, but it sounds like racism.

You really must have a glimmering of the true extent of Jewish hubris in order

to appreciate their belief that, if they got the whole world to repeat their

6-million lie, then God would be fooled into allowing them to enter the

"Promised Land."

You construct a prophecy that did not exist, and then You denounce the Jews for things they never did.

by the way, Jews actually teach that their best Rabbis have the

ability to beat God in debates

Never heard about this. There are jokes about this, but no teaching.

More Jews received pensions than were present in German-occupied

Thats not true. *Pensions* were typically sold to Non-Jews whom hatto labor as forced labor workers, euphemistically called "Fremdarbeiter" (foreign workers).

because so many of them moved west from Russia after the war and cleaned up on the pension scam

It were not many that came from Russia. Forgot the iron curtain?

All those German officers were tortured by Jews
What's even more telling, all the prosecutors and judges at Nuremburg were

Jews

Thats typically anti-semitic: declaring people that You find offensive as Jews. Most of the prosecutors at Nuremberg were no more Jewish than you.

Meanwhile, there are genuine Holocausts which actually did happen last

century, yet which are not memorialized

Some of them are memorized, e.g. the genocid to the Armenians. It is part of the actual dispute between the Europian union and the Turkish government. Turkey will at all probably never become a full member in the EU until she admit this genocid has been real.

The undisputed genocide of 1.5 million Armenians at the hands of their Turkish

oppressors in 1915 is particularly maddening since Turkey at that time was

controlled by Donmeh Muslims

Wrong. It was controlled by the jonturk (young turkish) movement. Some jonturks were donmehs, most not. If you want to blame someone or something non-Islamic for that "holocaust", take the nationalism, or the nonreligious western laizism.

The people actually performing this genocid were not donmehs, but Kurdish Muslims.

This was last century's first Holocaust and it was caused by Jews

By Turks. Persions that were not much religious, but rather nationalistic. And Donmehs are no Jews, but a rather obscure sect mixied up of several religions, including Islam.

[i will continue this posting]

Antisemitism - Part two

In the post-revolution, Jewish-controlled Soviet Union, between 20 and 80

million White Christians systematically were murdered from 1917 to 1953

White Christians - You betray Yourself as a racist.

And there were no Jews controlling the Soviet Union. That country was, as everyone knows, controlled by communists.

But if I - for the sake of brevity - conform to Your mode of calling people "Jews" that have Jewish ancestors:

Jews - like other opressed minorities - were over-represented in the communist movement, but they still were a minority. They controlled nothing, because they did not perceive themselves as a group.

The most powerful Jew in the early Soviet union was Leo Bronstein aka Trotzky. After the death of Lenin (BTW, a non-Jew with Christian origins) he lost all his influence, and ended as a refugee in Mexico, where he was shot by a soviet (i.e. stalinist) assassin.

90% of the 40-60 million (to correct Your imprecise figures) deaths were caused by by Stalin, an non-jew. Who ended by persecuting Jews. The secretary responsibly for these crimes was Berija, a non-Jew.

And, btw, most of the victims were no Christians. All the hypocritics that called themselves "christian" in the tsarist epoche ceased to do so after 1918, and the Christians were a (growing) minority. There were christiian killed (Christianity being perhaps the most severely persecuted religion in the communist states), but Stalin killed also non-Religious socialists, Muslims, Jews, etc.

In one sentence: The talk about a soviet union controled by Jews is an anisemitic lie

The Jewish connection requires a short explanation

So, why don't you give an explanation? You talk about Japan, China, and then just state

Because of Japan's mutual defense pact with Germany, American Jews finally had their war against Germany, too,

without the slightest proof, that any Jew had to do with that matter.

Since the Jewish Holocaust is so easily disproven, why do Jews hold onto it with such fervor?

As I have shown, you did "disprove" it with a bundle of lies. I have heard Turks "disprove" the genocid in Armenia with similar ease. Compare the protests of the Armenians to those of the Jews. Then You might understand ...

As I like to say: I agree with those who say anti-Semitism is a disease

You catch it from Jews!

I'm getting to catch quite another disease from You: anti-islamic feelings. The only remedy to this is the hope there are also Muslims that love the truth.

Helmut

[at]Islamic Forum:

It is not enough to do lip-service to condemnations of Anti-semitism. The posting I answered is anti-semitc, if You really disprove anti-semitism (and racism, since the posting is clearly racist), you should point out this.

Lol, is this a joke?

I don't know, but it's making my head hurt.

Peace from our Lord,

Lol, is this a joke?

I don't think. This sounds as ordinary Islamic anti-semitism disguised as antizionism.

Not all muslims are antisemitists, I think it is a minority. But don't underestimate this minority.

holocaust thi 6 Million jews murdered that, rats feet’s I say! This whole drama has giving the Jews licences to kill Muslims and abuse anyone against them.. No wonder even kaafirs in their own country don’t have the rights to talk about the holocaust in the disadvantages of the Jews! there goes their so called theory about freedom of speech more like Freedom of speech with conditions just as longs as you don’t mess with the jews !

Appreciated this article btw :D !

Holocausts of Muslims

Crusaders killed more than half million Muslims during and after occupying Jerusalem.

Ganges Khan and his forces killed more than a million Muslims during the occupation of Iraq and neighboring areas.

Thousands of Muslims were killed / forced to change religion by Spanish Crusaders in South America

More than a million Muslims were killed / displaced by Spanish and other European extremists during the rebellion against the Ottoman Empire.

More than 3 million Muslims were killed / displaced by the European colonial powers during and after the occupation of Muslim countries after World War I and II.

More than 5 million Muslims were killed / displaced by Tsars of Russia

More than a million Muslims were killed / displaced by Communist Government of Russia

More than 1.5 million Muslims have been killed in China, Cambodia, Vietnam, and other Far East countries since the world war II

More than half million Muslims have been killed / displaced in Burma since World War II

More than half million Muslims have been killed in India and Kashmir since 1947

More than half million Muslims were killed by Serbs and Croats in Bosnia during early 90s.

More than 100,000 Muslims were killed in Kosovo and Albania during mid 90s.

More than 5 million Muslims have been killed / displaced in Palestine since 1948

More than 5 million Muslims were killed / displaced by the Russian occupation of Afghanistan

More than one million Muslims children died from malnutrition in Iraq during the US/UN embargo on Iraq during 1990s.

Thousands of Muslims have been killed by the secular governments in Muslim countries, backed by the Western Governments, since the independence from the colonial powers.

Currently, hundreds of innocent civilians have been killed by the American forces in Iraq and Afghanistan...................

References:

H.G. Wells, “A Short History of the World,†Penguin Books, 1949

“Chambers Dictionary of the World History,†Chambers, 1994.

G. C. Kohn, “Dictionary of the Wars,†Doubleday, 1987.

Erna Paris, “The End of the Days,†Lester Publishing, 1995.

David Brownstone and Irene Franck, “Timelines of the War,†Cittle, Brown and Company, 1994.

A. Hourani, “A History of the Arab Peoples,†Harvard University Press, 1991.

Roland Oliver and J. D. Fage, “A Short History of Africa,†1968.

J. Burne, Editor, “Chronicle of the World,†Longman, 1989.

N. Davies, “Europe, A History,†Pimilico, 1997.

P. Hitti, “History of the Arabs,†Mcmillan, 1990.

T. Pakenham, “The Scramble For Africa,†George Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1997.

J. A. hammerton, “The Outline History of the World,†The Amalgamated Press Ltd., 1993.

Cox, George, W, The Crusades (1886); Laffan, R.G.D (ed. and trans.), Select Documents of European History 800 - 1492, (1929)

:D inna lillahi w ina ilahy rajeoon !!!!!! May they All rest in peace and may Allah grant them All the Jannatul fardows !! Allahuma ameen

5million killed (or displaced), you make me laugh...

Yes, yes, we all know that over the last thousand years many people have been killed. Shall we count the number of British people who have been killed in that time, the number of Russians, the number of Black people exploited and worked to death as slaves?

Maybe you should make a point rather than making a list.

The reason that the Holocaust is well remembered is that it is very recent, and it is the real case of a systematic attempt to wipe out an entire group of people just based on their heritage. You could be a practicing christian, lived in germany all your life and still the Nazi's would want to kill you if your mother's mother was jewish. The word GENOCIDE was actually invented to describe the crimes of the Nazis!

Let us remember all murders and wars, but don't try to play down perhaps the most widespread and repugnant of them all. Just because other cases of mass murder are less famously remembered.

Many people have fallen into the Zionist trap of loose and etymologically incorrect use of the term "anti-semitism", as if this only applied with regard to Jews. Kudos to their propaganda of course.

The Arabs (not all of whom are Muslims) are also a semitic race. Therefore the term "anti-semite" can also mean "anti-Arab". It would also be very strange for an Arab to be "anti-semitic".

Islam is against racism in any form. A Muslim who is a racist would be going against the teachings of his own religion which teaches that no race is superior to another. Muslims don't need racists to tell us that we are racists. If we were we wouldn't be Muslims.

Muslims have absolutely no reason to hate Jews in particular or any other race in general. If this was so there would not be any Jews becoming Muslims, yet there are. But I have yet to come across any Muslim becoming a Judaist! Is it because the Jews are racists themselves or is there any other reason for this?

Does this even make the Jews in general racist? I would think not, given that not all Jews nowadays actually practice Judaism and being Jewish to many merely means their cultural and racial identity. Not all Jews even support Zionism - which is itself a racist ideology.

It is all very easy and convenient for criticism against a group of people of a particular race to be labelled as "racist" when it may not be so, since not all members of that race may be the subject of that criticism.

Such labelling of course is nothing but a well-calculated smear which would deflect from having to respond to the actual criticism itself by the implication that being "racist" there is no basis for it, even if it was actually justified or true. Very convenient when one wants to avoid having to deal with the real issues or to face the truth!

But this is nothing but a cheap trick employed by bigots. It puts an abrupt end to all intellectual discussion and betrays not only the deceptive shallowness of anyone using it but also his utter and complete moral and spiritual bankruptcy. Such a person is in fact if not a racist himself then a supporter of racism, whether he realises it or not!

As Lenni Brenner concludes in his contribution to the anthology "The Politics of Anti-Semitism", "Bluntly put: if you want to end today's "anti-Semitism" against Jews, end Zionism's "anti-Semitism" against Palestinians."

Regards,

yusufar

islamicunityfoundation

Anti-Arab = Anti-Semite

Anti-Palestinian = Anti-Humanity

Anti-Muslim = Anti-Peace

Anti-Islam = Anti-Civilisation

Are You Any Or All Of The Above?

Anti-semitism refers to racism against jews. This is the meaning of the word, just because the etymology of the word semite includes anyone of middle easter origin doesn't mean that the word is misused. For example when we talk of the "western" world we are talking of countries with a certain form of government and freedoms, we aren't refering the the world west of a certain border. Otherwise New Zealand or Australia or Japan could never be "western" countries. Language evolves, deal with it!

Do you deny that anti semitism is rife in Islamic countries? Do you deny that jews are considered inferior and offensive? Jews are not welcome in many places in the world. Just because the religion of Islam isn't racist, doesn't mean that people who happen to practice it are not.

Zionism is about the establishment of a homeland for the jews, how is this a racist idea? It would be racist if the policy of israel were to deny access to all peoples of other religions but it doesn't, there are over 1 million non jews in israel as far as I know!

By the way, the reason you don't see many people converting to Judaism is because it isn't an evangelical religion. Jews don't preach about their religion and how others should join it and they don't believe that all those who aren't jewish will burn in hell. You should research more because I'm not too well informed.

holocaust thi 6 Million jews murdered that, rats feet’s I say!

English is not my mother tongue, can You please explain this expression in plain English.

5 to 6.5 millions killed Jews (estimates vary a bit) are a fact. As the more than 1 million killed gypsies.

This whole drama has giving the Jews licences to kill Muslims and abuse anyone against them

Nope. The killing and abusing done by israeli forces are not justified by the holocaust, but by the killing done by Palestinians (e.g. suicide bombers). Its a vicious circle - on side provoking the other to the next killing - for many years ...

No wonder even kaafirs in their own country don’t have the rights to talk about the holocaust in the disadvantages of the Jews!

How can one talk on holocaust "in the disvantage of the jews" without distortung the facts? Please be precise.

there goes their so called theory about freedom of speech more like Freedom of speech with conditions just as longs as you don’t mess with the jews !

One reason of that Danish cartoons affair was the impression "you can spit in the face of atheists, christians and jews, but not moslems". I well remember the embassador of israel in Germany saying you can criticize israel, even giving examples of such criticism (e.g. by then foreign minister Joschka Fischer).

But don't complain when victims of a crime want to be protected from mocking based on denial of the crime.

Just think about how you would react to the sentence "The faked massacre of Deir Yassin has giving the Palestinians licences to kill Jews and abuse anyone against them". Thats almost the same as Your sentence - the main difference being the estimaterd number of victims in holocaust/Deir Yassin ...

Peace from our Lord,

Many people have fallen into the Zionist trap of loose and etymologically incorrect use of the term "anti-semitism",

This usage is a invention of the anti-semitists, it originated in the German paper "Der Antisemit" (I don't have to translate it ...).

Anti-Arab = Anti-Semite

No, when a meaning, even a etymologically incorrect meaning, of a word is established, we should follow it. It would be silly to insist that the hungrian origin of "hurrah" meant "kill him" :D just to cite the most absurd etymologically incorrect usage I know of :D

Anti-Palestinian = Anti-Humanity

Whats "Anti-Palestinian"? Answering suicide-bombing with bombs? Calling the former Mufti of Jerusalem a Nazi? The peace-now movement in israel demands the Palestinians should be given their own state.

Anti-Muslim = Anti-Peace

You can add Anti-Jewish, Anti-Christian, Anti-Buddhist, and so on - they are all Anti-Peace

Anti-Islam = Anti-Civilisation

See above.

Are You Any Or All Of The Above?

Same question to You.

Peace from our Lord,

Zionism is about the establishment of a homeland for the jews, how is this a racist idea?

The idea may not be racist, but the way it is put in practice can nevertheless be racist.

The Histadruth was the first trade-union for Jews only. It changed the impact of the Zionist movement in Palestine. In the first decades, the Zionists were welcome by many people in Palestine, due to their work there even was an Arab immigration to palestine because the conditions getting better there.

But then influential supporter of Zionism and the Histadruth established a rule that no Arab would get a job in a zionist factory or farm when there were Jews without jobs. Shortly after, the first mass protests against Zionism occured in 1926 (?) ...

By the way, the reason you don't see many people converting to Judaism is because it isn't an evangelical religion.

Evangelicalism is a Christian movement, You seem to mean "evangelistic". But "spreading the Gospel" (this is the meaning of "evangelistic", or did it get a wider meaning in English?) is a weird way to describe spreading of Judaism :D it would be more wise to speak of Judaism as a non-proselytizing religion.

You should research more because I'm not too well informed.

At least the impression You got from Judaism is the same as mine.