Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Another Stupid Palestinian Commits Suicide

PropellerAds
i believe you saying "stupid palestinian" was a pretty stupid thing to say.

lol and it's funny how you people can judge when your sitting in your nice middle class homes ,having good meals on your tables and not having to worry about your safety or the safety of your loved ones.

when your judging them tell me what have you done to help these people, if anything yall are the ones who are on a direct path to hell. you have no bussiness judging them or anyone else less fortunate then you for their actions because you do not understand.that's like condemning a poor person for stealing.

what they hope to accomplish? Allah knows best and Allah will judge them CAUSE ONLY Allah CAN JUDGE THEM.

I agree. No human can truly judge another. If more people believed in this principle the world would probably be a more peaceful place.

Assala-u-alikum

what do you want them to do?.....they have no means of self-defence, their lives are ruined.

dont call them stupid....you and I are the stupid ones because atleast they are doing something for Islam unlike us.

The suicide bombings should show us how desperate those poor people are because they only have stones to fight tanks. Suicide is haram because your life does not belong to you... it belongs to Allah.

In the case with Palestinians,(we have to understand this that) ..they dont want to blow themselves up ..they are forced to do so. And they are doing it for Islam.

On tv a few days back they were interviewing this muslim scholar in one of the universaties in Egypt....he is a big scholar...forgot his name though...they asked him about this and he said that it is not allowed to kill innocent people but they are among the best of martyrs.

seriously think about it....Isreal started it and they are killing us ruthlessly...seriously man they are doing things that are not even imaginable....if children are going to school their soldiers shoot them with bullets that spread some kind of chemical in them and after a few years it kills the chidren and the soldiers use the excuse that they were suicide bombers. they go to houses and kill little innocent babies. dont listen to the western media.

anyway even IF the suicide bombers are bad ...i would rather take their side than the non-muslims.

and we shouldnt call them suicide bombers..they are martyrs.

i dont think that they will go to hell because they are defending themselves with whatever they have...i agree with what mahawi said "how do you think he should blow it up?" yeah how do you want them to blow the bomb.

and they cant attck military targets because they are well defended and perhaps impossible to reach.

Anyway my point is that they are NOT stupid.

Wasalam

I would be interested to see where the information of this sleeper posion comes from.

:D

livius.

that was the most jumbled blab i have read on this forum. something like a bush speach without an earpiece.

you refuse to understand the human side of this. you dont look for dispair, passions, greif, illness, motive etc. all you want to do is have an argument. you offer no solutions, ideas, or sympathy. real poor effort.

While one cannot judge a person actions can be. If you know why a suicide bomber does what he/she does and can feel their pain their life then you will understand their action. However understanding an action does not justify it.

If it happened a week ago, I would fight. But over 50 years ago? No. There's a point where you just have to move on. Most of the Palestinians living today were not even born when israel took that land. Think practically, here, not emotionally. It just doesn't make sense from a logical perspective for the Palestinians to stay there. It reminds me of poker players who keep going all in and losing...at some point you have to know when to fold.

that's donkey talk watson. jews stealing PALESTINIAN lands is not like playing poker; it's more like raping. jews are raping PALESTINE to avenge their defeat once upon a time by romans then by syrians etc. if you think PALESTINIANS should stop whining for their stolen land then apparently jews should have stopped whining for being losers centuries ago. right? :D

Edited by tom

Assalaam

^^^

yeah, why go that far too... think about the holocaust...

yeah, why go that far too... think about the holocaust...

there you are. if PALESTINIANS should stop whining after PALESTINE then jews should stop whining about holocaust to get part or most of PALESTINE to call israel :D

that's donkey talk watson. jews stealing PALESTINIAN lands is not like playing poker; it's more like raping. jews are raping PALESTINE to avenge their defeat once upon a time by romans then by syrians etc. if you think PALESTINIANS should stop whining for their stolen land then apparently jews should have stopped whining for being losers centuries ago. right? :D

True yet, maybe one should think about where their more likely to have happiness in life.

True yet, maybe one should think about where their more likely to have happiness in life.

That was my point.

Salamu Alaikum,

YES! There only is one solution and that is for Palestine to be given back to the palestinians and the state of Isreal to be abolished!

You want Palestinians to just leave palestine and go to neighboring countries? What's the logic in that? How are they supposed to live in those other countries? They won't have homes or land there, they just have to be squatters for possibly 3 generations before they establish themselves in those countries?

The jews on the other hand came from countries and can certainly go back to them, they have been given jobs and money, they can use that money to back to their home countries, or they can stay in Palestine (just a few) and live under a Palestinian State. Plus, America seems to be just an amazing supporter to Isreal, it won't mind taking in a couple thousands jewish people and giving them lives in America now would they.

Salamu Alaikum

Salamu Alaikum,

YES! There only is one solution and that is for Palestine to be given back to the palestinians and the state of Isreal to be abolished!

You want Palestinians to just leave palestine and go to neighboring countries? What's the logic in that? How are they supposed to live in those other countries? They won't have homes or land there, they just have to be squatters for possibly 3 generations before they establish themselves in those countries?

Well, your response is in stark contrast to other responses I have received on the issue. Others have said that other Middle Eastern nations have opened their doors to the Palestinians. I would assume that would include temporary lodging, until they are able to at least find an apartment or house to rent.

Does it really take three generations to establish yourself in a new country in the Middle East? It doesn't even take one to do so in the US. Three generations really seems like a stretch to me. I think you just pulled that three generations numbers out of the air to try to make a point.

I guess it's easy to tell the Palestinians to stay there and fight when it's not your own children in the line of fire

Why do they have to establish themselve in other countries ? if they have a country of their own ?

Is this the same tactics used on Geranimo when he was sent from his native homeland to the Everglades :D .

Actually, it's what happens to the losers of any conflict. They are at the mercy of the winners. The winners have demanded different things throughout history.

it's never a fair "fight" between israelis and PALESTINIANS

non native jews get israel not by reconquering PALESTINE but through lobbying and whining to un, the us and britain

and israelis won 1948 war by lopsided "battle" with the us favoring non native jews cum israelis against native PALESTINIANS. the rest is history

the HARDfact remains without un, the us and britain, israel would never come into existence much less winning a "war" :D

War is never fair. If you expect it to be fair, you're just deluding yourself.

inother words war has always been unfair. and israel "won" by deceptive means - lobbying, whining, terrorizing etc :D

Anyone who has won a war has outsmarted (deceived) their enemy. That's the nature of war.

Salaam,

inother words war has always been unfair. and israel "won" by deceptive means - lobbying, whining, terrorizing etc

You mean war isn't a situation where people people go into a field, drink tea, have a teddybear's picnic, sing songs and hug and kiss?

Darn, I must have been misled :D

All war is horrid, all war is 'unfair'. I'd prefer the winner to be the one who 'whines, lobbies and terrorizes' best if only we could skip the killing, raping and looting part.... not sure my wish is going to come tru any time soon

Love and Peace,

DARLA

Assala-u-alikum

what do you want them to do?.....they have no means of self-defence, their lives are ruined.

dont call them stupid....you and I are the stupid ones because atleast they are doing something for Islam unlike us.

The suicide bombings should show us how desperate those poor people are because they only have stones to fight tanks. Suicide is haram because your life does not belong to you... it belongs to Allah.

In the case with Palestinians,(we have to understand this that) ..they dont want to blow themselves up ..they are forced to do so. And they are doing it for Islam.

On tv a few days back they were interviewing this muslim scholar in one of the universaties in Egypt....he is a big scholar...forgot his name though...they asked him about this and he said that it is not allowed to kill innocent people but they are among the best of martyrs.

seriously think about it....Isreal started it and they are killing us ruthlessly...seriously man they are doing things that are not even imaginable....if children are going to school their soldiers shoot them with bullets that spread some kind of chemical in them and after a few years it kills the chidren and the soldiers use the excuse that they were suicide bombers. they go to houses and kill little innocent babies. dont listen to the western media.

anyway even IF the suicide bombers are bad ...i would rather take their side than the non-muslims.

and we shouldnt call them suicide bombers..they are martyrs.

i dont think that they will go to hell because they are defending themselves with whatever they have...i agree with what mahawi said "how do you think he should blow it up?" yeah how do you want them to blow the bomb.

and they cant attck military targets because they are well defended and perhaps impossible to reach.

Anyway my point is that they are NOT stupid.

Wasalam

i agree :D

Salaam,

I would say an action which

1. doesn't achieve its aims

2. does more harm than good to its aims

3. kills innocents in the process

4. kills the perpetrator

5. harms the religion of the perpetrator

is by definition:-

brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, dodo, doltish, dopy, dotterel, dull, dumb, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, insensate, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, short-sighted, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thickheaded, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless

but of course they're not stupid...

Peace and Love,

DARLA

yes it's stupid for PALESTINIANS to blow themselves to bits as suicide bombers

it's equally stupid for un to divide PALESTINE without considering the plight of PALESTINIANS who are left "stranded" in that part of PALESTINE that has become israel

equally stupid for the us to feed israel with billions worth of arms and at the same time calling for peace between israelis and PALESTINIANS

equally stupid for israelis to tell PALESTINIANS to stop terrorizing them when they on their part continue terrorizing PALESTINIANS via jewish illegal settlements, apartheid security walls, destroying their economy etc. uh huh :D