Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Another Stupid Palestinian Commits Suicide

:D

A few minutes ago, someone blown himself up, near the old bus station in Tel Aviv, leaving 10 injured, and himself scattered into bits and peices. Looks like another stupid Palestenian blown his way into hellfire.

Islam prohibits commiting suicide, or killing civilians anywhere in the world, with no exceptions. They never seem to understand this.

PropellerAds

perhaps its a mental health issue. with the passion that run so high in palestine, israel gives a focus to depressed and unstable people. i could see how the death of ones child or children, or brother, sister etc could put someone over the edge.

here in australia, we have no such atrocities being committed. our passions are stirred less and there is no focus for our hatred. those poor desperates. and the poor innocent victims.

i DO NOT CONDONE IN ANY WAY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. but if we seek to understand them and their problems better, perhaps...... i dont know. its a huge mess. desperate people do desperate things. in this country some husbands kill their wives and kids through some act of passion. some mothers do it too. its mental health and environment. i dont know. im glad im not a hater.

Yeah...

From a logical standpoint, Isreal isn't going to collapse from that anymore sooooo they should try something different. I don't even know if it's justified anymore.

I've heard the Koran says suicide is unforgivable in Islam. (absolutely unforigivable, unlike many other religions) and then I read a fatwa saying it was justified.

i heard that one is allowed 2 use their body as a weapon when they avnt got ne types of weapons. we have 2 b able 2 luk at the state the bros n sisters in palestine are in!.......

Assalamu alaikum

It is not his or his family's fault. It is the fault of those who sit in luxuaries and wrongly motivate these brothers.

shukran

i heard that one is allowed 2 use their body as a weapon when they avnt got ne types of weapons. we have 2 b able 2 luk at the state the bros n sisters in palestine are in!.......

Assalamu alaikum.

That doesn't make sense, since they are straping bombs (a type of weapon) to themselves. So they have weapons.

(www.)"http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=22407&dgn=4"]63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=q...&QR=22407&dgn=4[/url]

May Allah guide these people from ignorance and help them fight within the laws of Islam.

i believe you saying "stupid palestinian" was a pretty stupid thing to say.

lol and it's funny how you people can judge when your sitting in your nice middle class homes ,having good meals on your tables and not having to worry about your safety or the safety of your loved ones.

when your judging them tell me what have you done to help these people, if anything yall are the ones who are on a direct path to hell. you have no bussiness judging them or anyone else less fortunate then you for their actions because you do not understand.that's like condemning a poor person for stealing.

what they hope to accomplish? Allah knows best and Allah will judge them CAUSE ONLY Allah CAN JUDGE THEM.

Way to go arawelo16! Whose the one that has his hands in fire? the palestinian or them!!

And the wise comment about having the explosives! how do you think he should blow it up? in his own back yard I presume? or maybe he can use the slingshot you sent him?

The amazing thing is, the only one that was not attaking is Sky (or at least he tried to make his words as objective as he can).

It is not his or his family's fault. It is the fault of those who sit in luxuaries and wrongly motivate these brothers.

Every man is responsible for his own actions. If the man purposely blew himself and others up then it is his fault. Others may share in the guilt, but there is no way that one can deny that he is also at fault.

First: I dont think any1 on this earth could tell who's going to hellfire and who's not, even if he calls him self a MUSLIM.

Second: We all know that we have diff schools of thought in Islam, and this will lead to different opinons, and muslims SHOULD RESPECT these diff opnins- ijtehad in other turms.

Third Any1 wants to see wats real life is like in palestine, should pack his bag and go live there for a month, or lets say a week, and see how's his prospective of life will be like after that.

Fourth: Maybe u can look up in tafseer ibn katheer sourat al brooj and see the stroy of "the Child" and by then u'll know the daleel of the bombing that takes place in palestine, and this would also lead us to the seond point.

And i think there are more than ALIM in this fourm., that can confirm the opposite, wish is the bomber is GOING to HELL.

Fifth: Its something that is polite in Islam to call other muslms with things that they like, NOT CALLING him or her STUPIED, unless the caller would like to be called STUPIED too.

:D :D wa hazbona Allah wa ne'em al wakeel

Assala-u-alikum

what do you want them to do?.....they have no means of self-defence, their lives are ruined.

dont call them stupid....you and I are the stupid ones because atleast they are doing something for Islam unlike us.

The suicide bombings should show us how desperate those poor people are because they only have stones to fight tanks. Suicide is haram because your life does not belong to you... it belongs to Allah.

In the case with Palestinians,(we have to understand this that) ..they dont want to blow themselves up ..they are forced to do so. And they are doing it for Islam.

On tv a few days back they were interviewing this muslim scholar in one of the universaties in Egypt....he is a big scholar...forgot his name though...they asked him about this and he said that it is not allowed to kill innocent people but they are among the best of martyrs.

seriously think about it....Isreal started it and they are killing us ruthlessly...seriously man they are doing things that are not even imaginable....if children are going to school their soldiers shoot them with bullets that spread some kind of chemical in them and after a few years it kills the chidren and the soldiers use the excuse that they were suicide bombers. they go to houses and kill little innocent babies. dont listen to the western media.

anyway even IF the suicide bombers are bad ...i would rather take their side than the non-muslims.

and we shouldnt call them suicide bombers..they are martyrs.

i dont think that they will go to hell because they are defending themselves with whatever they have...i agree with what mahawi said "how do you think he should blow it up?" yeah how do you want them to blow the bomb.

and they cant attck military targets because they are well defended and perhaps impossible to reach.

Anyway my point is that they are NOT stupid.

Wasalam

Yeah...

From a logical standpoint, Isreal isn't going to collapse from that anymore sooooo they should try something different.

ok... not trying to sound harsh or be rude but what else do you want them to try......they have a bomb that cannot be detonated from a long distance and they have their selves. Plus they have an incredibly superior enemy force that just kills and kills and kills.

ok think about this...and i want to sound normal here, nothing harsh....If someone killed your entire family and you have no one in this world....you feel sad....ur alone.....u get angry.....u want revenge...

think about if your family was bombed or killed in front of ur eyes and you had no means of fighting but blowing ur self to take revenge.....what would you do?

"Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the famous American preacher and civil rights activist, said that in order for people to condemn injustice, they have to follow four stages: the first stage is that they must ascertain that injustices are indeed being perpetrated. People must point out the injustices, and in his case, it was injustices against the African-American people in the United States. The second stage is to negotiate: people must go to the oppressors and demand justice. If the oppressors refuse, then Dr. King said that the third stage is self-purification. He said that we must ask ourselves, are we ourselves wrongdoers? Are we ourselves oppressors? The final stage is to take action once we have looked into ourselves".

I believe that Palestinian/Arabs and the muslims world in general has gone through stages 1 and 2.

however, i beleive that we as ummah have stopped at #3. we have to better oursleves. we need to unite to become one and that's the only way we can defeat the oppressor.

look at the arab countries...they're played like puppets.

All the suicide bombers are acting out on desperation because they're simply ALONE on this. I do not agree with suicide still, instead, I believe that Palestinian need to reach out and pressure the rest of the arab world to help more. Egypt was the hope 'till Abdel Nasser has passed away, after that everything has changed.

Edited by OneLove

Peace,

Desperation does not make everything acceptable and it not an excuse.

These people are desperate. I understand that. But in desperation they are committing acts that hurt their cause, not help it. Every time a Palestinian kills himself in a train station or in a restaurant or a market they help israel. Hell, these suicide bombers are the best friends israel has when it comes to gaining sympathy from the rest of the world.

think about if your family was bombed or killed in front of ur eyes and you had no means of fighting but blowing ur self to take revenge.....what would you do?

I wouldn't blow myself up in the middle of an area filled with innocent civilians. If a Muslim killed my family should I go find a bunch of Muslims and kill them? Is that justice? Is that considered acceptable?

Of course it isn't.

anyway even IF the suicide bombers are bad ...i would rather take their side than the non-muslims.

This is the crux of it. Good and bad is determined by your religios affiliation? It is better for an evil Muslim to be alive than a good Jew or Christian or Hindu?

OneLove, you make perfect sense.

These suicide attacks do nothing good for the palestinian cause. Every time someone decides to blow themselves it, it gives the rest of the world this awful image of what Islam teaches. It makes the world think that Islam says it's ok to blow yourself up and kill innocents. We here on this board knwo that is not the truth, but it's all about image. Why is palestine a muslim vs. israel confict, why do all muslims defend and support palestine and all jews do the same for israel, even though they don't live there, have families there and will not benefit either way. It's just a political fight for land, where the palestian people are being used here, while the palestinian generals and leaders are living the good life, you have kids who do awful things.

he only being that can confirm if someone is going to hell or not is GOD no alim no matter how learned he is can say for sure someone is going to hell, end of story.

suicide bombing does nothing fo the palestinian cause but neither does turning the other cheek.be real.

and curiousbud i suppose the palestinians should stop fighting for there land for you..... i mean after all they are making you muslims in north america and europe and any other stable countries look bad.

and not all jews support israel i know for a fact the jews in egypt hate israel with a passion because of the war they had.

Im not saying suicide bombing is right but i'm no going to judge them because i do not know what they go through on a daily basis and so therefore i do not understand.

Allahu akbar! Shahid insh'Allah :D

while the civillians of both sides in this war most likely regard themselves as innocent victoms, as we do, the combatants do not. both sides kill each others civilians. indeed they target them. when a civillian becomes a victim of this type of warfare, through the death of ones friends, or family, the enemy becomes all people of the other side, civillian or not. and that is totally understandable.

i have lived in a peaceful country all my life (oz). the closest i have been to death and destruction are hollywood creations. but that doesnt stop me from trying to put myself in the position of the unfortunate people of palestine in an effort to understand them.

suicide bombers are not stupid. they are desperate. they are so passionately desperate they choose to end the misery of their lives in an attack on the huge evil around them.

to just sit back and call these people names, without trying to imagine the world they live in, the hope they do not have, and the injustices and personal tradgedys they endure, is just ignorance.

do not judge a man unless you have walked a mile in his shoes.

Verily it's on occassions as such when the hypocrites show their true face.

Indeed Allah, the Most High, spoke the Truth when HE,The Most Glorious, said:

''(The hypocrites are) the ones who said about their killed brethren while they themselves sat (at home): 'If only they had listened to us, they would not have been killed.' Say: 'Avert death from your ownselves if you speak the truth.'

Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive,with their Lord and they have provision.

They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.

They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allah, and that Allah will not waste the reward of the believers.

Those who answered (the Call of) Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad) after being wounded; for those of them who did good deeds and feared Allah, there is a great reward.

Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, 'Verily,the people(pagans) have gathered against you (a great army),therefore,fear them.' But it(only) increases them in Faith,and they said:' Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).' '' (Surah Al-Imran 168-173)

May Allah SWT accept the brother as a Shaheed and grant him a lofty place in Jannat-al-Firdous. Ameen!!

Peace zukiful,

do not judge a man unless you have walked a mile in his shoes.

Unless he is in the IDF? (Discuss)

firstly. for a bloke that recons he cares about the plight of palestinians civillians, i find it disconcerting to read your sympatys for the idf.

this thread is about another suicide bombe killing themselves. it is not a religious problem. it is a human problem. the palestinians are beind slaughtered, starved, oppressed, and manipulated.

you fail to understand or even try to understand the actions of these desperate people. and you say you are from a uni? what are you the janitor?

i would expect a person of some intelligence to show some understanding and compassion towards a human tradgedy, not lament the demise of paid soldiers slaughtering innocent civillions. unless you happen to be er, related?

Peace,

firstly. for a bloke that recons he cares about the plight of palestinians civillians, i find it disconcerting to read your sympatys for the idf.

You wrote an excellent post, to which you summarized that it would be unfair to judge a suicide bomber because he or she is acting out of the situation being imposed upon them through their family being killed and life ruined. I applaud you. I merely extend your well composed argument to the members of the IDF, many of whom presumably have also had their own families killed by suicide bombers. Let us not judge them either for they act merely out of their own predicament!

this thread is about another suicide bombe killing themselves. it is not a religious problem. it is a human problem. the palestinians are beind slaughtered, starved, oppressed, and manipulated.

Indeed they are and it is a serious problem.

you fail to understand or even try to understand the actions of these desperate people. and you say you are from a uni? what are you the janitor?

I presume you refer to Matt Damon in 'Goodwill Hunting' and modestly refuse such high praise!

i would expect a person of some intelligence to show some understanding and compassion towards a human tradgedy, not lament the demise of paid soldiers slaughtering innocent civillions. unless you happen to be er, related?

Well given our common ancestry I suppose like you I am related, however I have no greater affection for the IDF than you do. You made the point that Palestinian suicide bombers act the way they do because of their circumstances. I put it to you that the IDF and every human being on earth acts the way they do because of their circumstances. Hold judgement on suicide bombers fine, but don't be a hypocrite and judge anybody else either.

If a Muslim killed my family should I go find a bunch of Muslims and kill them? Is that justice? Is that considered acceptable?

What if those Muslims are part of it, all those innocents are part of it, they can change their government, why dont they protest and say "Stop killing innocent arabian cousins you Evil". But instead they go "Stupid Arab, Stupid Muslim, This land is mine, God said its mine so its mine, even though i wasnt even born here i just moved here from europe because those stupid britishers said i can have it".

Ok i have no idea why hell or heaven came into this topic or whatnot because thats not in our place to discuss. The answer is clear and simple, we cannot say whether people go to hell or heaven.

HOWEVER, what IS relevant is what this does to the image of the palestinians. Each time there is a suicide bombing, israel can point the finger and say "terrorist" and release more propoganda, or in their terms: Justification.

If you think suicide bombing is a good thing, get the whole of palestine to strap bombs on themselves and kill all of israel? Not sure you would agree this time eh?

I think livius summed it up the best. Quote

Desperation does not make everything acceptable and it not an excuse.

These people are desperate. I understand that. But in desperation they are committing acts that hurt their cause, not help it. Every time a Palestinian kills himself in a train station or in a restaurant or a market they help israel. Hell, these suicide bombers are the best friends israel has when it comes to gaining sympathy from the rest of the world.

Well said !