PropellerAds

:D dear muslims

Peace "jewish-israeli"

Welcome to the Forums, :D

---------------

and why most of the Islamic people hate us

my "us" im assuming you mean jews.

i will try and answer best i can.

Well, first of all, Muslims dont hate jews.

The problem that muslims have is Zionism, which of course, has its origins from parts of Judaism. This political themed group has done nothing, except incited hatred between muslims and jews. Costing the lives of Many Muslims, and at the same time, jews.

Hence, the Muslims are angered by Zionism.

-----------

Zionisms influence on the state of israel, and the Palestinians loss of land money and wealth etc has obviouly caused Anger to all muslims, hence the conflict.

-----------

Although thats not everything, thats more or less the basics.

Someone who is more knowledable on this subject may provide with you some information.

Take care

I life on the east coast of the United States.

I don't hate Jews, I hate the government of israel.

Do you know what your're doing to the Palestians?

Salamu Alaikum Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters,

Peace Jewish-Isreali,

A muslim shouldn't hate you for who you are, but the maximum hate he should have for you should be for you beliefs, but that's it, I mean your human, you eat, you sleep, I happen to do the same thing, Just because my beliefs are different doesn't mean you are worthless in my eyes. The most I can do is preach, and spread Islam, but those who don't want to listen won't hear me. and I agree with sky, your government is where my hate is targeted, and anybody who condones their actions. I am palestinian and I do not hate you for being Jewish, because that gives you the right to hate me for being muslim, and that hate of course has never helped humanity at any time in history.

Salamu Alaikum

Edited by alim_in_training

Salamu Alaikum Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters,

Peace Jewish-Isreali,

A muslim shouldn't hate you for who you are, but the maximum hate he should have for you should be for you beliefs, but that's it, I mean your human, you eat, you sleep, I happen to do the same thing, Just because my beliefs are different doesn't mean you are worthless in my eyes. The most I can do is preach, and spread Islam, but those who don't want to listen won't hear me. and I agree with sky, your government is where my hate is targeted, and anybody who condones their actions. I am palestinian and I do not hate you for being Jewish, because that gives you the right to hate me for being muslim, and that hate of course has never helped humanity at any time in history.

Salamu Alaikum

ethnic palistinian or live in palestine?

b/c u r going against ur own talmud :D

:D Actually the Talmud is more about racism than the Torah. The Torah is actually almost exactly the Qur'an in terms of the stories, with a few exceptions. Also, sis, try to control your anger. :D :D

I agree, the problem we have is not with Judaism, but hardcore Zionism. Some jews I talk to hate what israel is doing to the Palestinians because it gives them a bad name. I would be very mad, too, if some Muslims committed genocide in the name of Islam. From what Jewish people tell me, is that the Torah forbids Jews to return to the holy land. We had an open house at the masjid a couple of months ago, and a rabbi came. He was actually very nice; we showed him around and we talked about our religions. B) We have a lot in common; for example if the Torah falls on the ground, they pick it up and kiss it, like us with the Qur'an. Also, we were talking about guys who follow one madhab to an extreme, like some Jews will put on those blocks on their forehead. Some will actually use two or three blocks. That's like some brothers won't pray behind someone who makes masah on their socks.

and why most of the Islamic people hate us???

can u give me a clear answer?

As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

Wa Sallah-Allahu 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een

Muslims don't hate the mass of Jews themselves, but rather, reject the barbaric atrocities committed by the Jewish governments and leaderships in history in oppressing, butchering, and relocating Palestinians from their land and property.

Jazakum Allah Khair

Barak Allah Feekum

W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

:D Actually the Talmud is more about racism than the Torah. The Torah is actually almost exactly the Qur'an in terms of the stories, with a few exceptions. Also, sis, try to control your anger. :D :D

I agree, the problem we have is not with Judaism, but hardcore Zionism. Some jews I talk to hate what israel is doing to the Palestinians because it gives them a bad name. I would be very mad, too, if some Muslims committed genocide in the name of Islam. From what Jewish people tell me, is that the Torah forbids Jews to return to the holy land. We had an open house at the masjid a couple of months ago, and a rabbi came. He was actually very nice; we showed him around and we talked about our religions. B) We have a lot in common; for example if the Torah falls on the ground, they pick it up and kiss it, like us with the Qur'an. Also, we were talking about guys who follow one madhab to an extreme, like some Jews will put on those blocks on their forehead. Some will actually use two or three blocks. That's like some brothers won't pray behind someone who makes masah on their socks.

salam that was to da jew, not to u

Salam

No all Jews follow Talmud and Mishnah.

LOL, I know a couple Jews who don't follow these at all. But hey, what do facts matter? Let's generalize some more. :D

:D

i'd suggest someone movces this topic to the western dialoge or something.

w/salaam

Muslims don't hate the mass of Jews themselves, but rather, reject the barbaric atrocities committed by the Jewish governments and leaderships in history in oppressing, butchering, and relocating Palestinians from their land and property.

From what I can work out, the Muslims hate everyone who arent Muslims - Jews hate anyone who ist Jewish - Christians hate everyone who aren't christians etc.!!

Being a non believer, that means I am hated by everybody!!! :D

From what I can work out, the Muslims hate everyone who arent Muslims - Jews hate anyone who ist Jewish - Christians hate everyone who aren't christians etc.!!

Being a non believer, that means I am hated by everybody!!! :D

or does it mean you hate everyone?

Peace bored

Maybe you're saying so out of boredom :D

No my friend, a true Muslim don't hate anyone, because Islam is meant to be the religion and way of life for all mankind to embrace, that everyone is a valid invitee to Islam. How can we hate you if we in fact have it as a duty in our religion that we ought to reach you in peace and invite you?

Islam also dictates that a Muslim should aknowledge and respect the 3 heavenly religions. Islam is the only religion that has this requirement in its basics.

Don't work it out my friend. Its already there.

Peace bored

Maybe you're saying so out of boredom :D

No my friend, a true Muslim don't hate anyone, because Islam is meant to be the religion and way of life for all mankind to embrace, that everyone is a valid invitee to Islam. How can we hate you if we in fact have it as a duty in our religion that we ought to reach you in peace and invite you?

Islam also dictates that a Muslim should aknowledge and respect the 3 heavenly religions. Islam is the only religion that has this requirement in its basics.

Don't work it out my friend. Its already there.

Well put.

:D

Your living Ilegally on someone else's land.

yup. squatters with guns the israelies (and nukes :D ) are. never the less. getting rid of israel now would be crying over spilt milk. whats done is done, people have been born there now.

I am ethnic Sicilian ,Tunisian .My wife is a Safartic Jew from Turkey .My children love us and themselves. Palestine ,is the answer. It used to be big enough for everyone until the British chopped it up.

Salamu Alaikum,

LOL, I know a couple Jews who don't follow these at all. But hey, what do facts matter? Let's generalize some more

Well, being a Jew I think that you should follow the Talmud or Misnah or whatever, I mean I know some muslims who don't follow the Qur'an and Sunnah, They are Muslims by name, just like those Jews and Jewish by name, so maybe if they are not satisfied with their religon, they can talk to me and Islam could be a reasonable answer :D

Salamu Alaikum

I life on the east coast of the United States.

I don't hate Jews, I hate the government of israel.

Do you know what your're doing to the Palestians?

Thats true sky, I am Palestinian and they dont know what they are doing to us,taking control of our land refusing to let us in and out of our country, taking our homes kicking us out of them, the list goes on and on, its just sad situation to be in and being palestinian is even worse, but I WOULD NEVER BACK DOWN I STAND UP BEHINDE ME NATIONALITY AND NEVER ASHAMED. :D

Thats true sky, I am Palestinian and they dont know what they are doing to us,taking control of our land refusing to let us in and out of our country, taking our homes kicking us out of them, the list goes on and on, its just sad situation to be in and being palestinian is even worse, but I WOULD NEVER BACK DOWN I STAND UP BEHINDE ME NATIONALITY AND NEVER ASHAMED. :D

I'm sure our ancestors felt the same way a few hundred years ago, as one occupier after another inhabited our land, and that's why we prayed every day to return to OUR land, and finally we did return, thank G-D.

and why most of the Islamic people hate us???

can u give me a clear answer?

WHO CARES? Do you care what stalinists or german nazis had against us? I don't.