Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zukiful

Buying Islamic Clothes

:D

where can i buy Islamic clothes in toowoomba or brisbane.

PropellerAds

Most of the places i know of dont ship there :D

(this one might, i didnt see anything about the shipping)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.desertstore(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.desertstore(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-farah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-farah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url] (ships there... but its muslim women clothes)

um.. here maybe :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_au.store.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shukr-australia/mens.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_au.store.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shukr-australia/mens.html[/url]

:D if i come acrossed anything, i will let you know

Assalamu alaikum,

I know this post is ages old, but...you could try medina imports, they are at capalaba (but it's a lot of womens clothes they sell from home, so you may have to wait for the husband if you are by yourself) (www.)"http://medinaimports#####au/"]medinaimports#####

.au/[/url]

Global convenience store sells clothes as well (it's a halal store, on Beenliegh rd Kuraby.

Um you could try one of the Islamic book stores, i think some of them may sell clothes.

One thing I find though is that people tend to sell from home more than stores, so it's a prob trying to find them.

But if you can wait I think they will have another Eid Fest this year around end of Ramadan insha'Allah. So they had lots of clothes stores there last year.

I have no idea about toowoomba though I have never been there.

Salaams

I have recenlty used a new website Called:

######truemurid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

it has Islamic Clothes, Tasbeeh, Attar's, Jewellery, Foods, Honey and lots more Mashallah the Galabia(dresses)

my Wife purchased were excellent quality and arrived really quickly.

I would rate the site 8/10.

Salaams