Islamic Forum
wess

Muhammed & Jesus

Let me say that I am in no way attacking Islam, only that this information has been presented and I would like to know what you think of it. Peace be unto you.

So what makes Jesus and Muhammed different?

Apparently, Jesus prophecied of Muhammad as the Comforter. The Comforter Jesus spoke of was the Holy Spirit:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" (John 14:26).

Why is there no mention of any Allah, Muhammad, or any prophet to follow Jesus in any Christian or Jewish Holy Books?

Jesus was sinless, while Muhammed was not: "O Allah, set me apart from my sins..." Volume 1, number 711

Jesus performed many miracles, whereas Muhammed performed none. Muhammad was challenged to perform a miracle and prove he was from the true god, he could not perform any and here he actually says himself: "Am I anything but a man,- a messenger?." (Sura 17:90-94)

Once again in (Sura 17:93) "Am I anything but a man,- a messenger?"

Muhammad even disqualified himself as a true Prophet of God.

(Sura 29:27) states clearly that, as far as Allah and the Qur'an are concerned, the only true prophets are those related to Isaac (Ishaq) or Jacob (Yaqoub); yet Muhammad, according to Muslim tradition, is related to Ishmael and not Isaac or Jacob.

note**After Muhammad's death, the Meccans (Waraquah) changed the name Isaac in (Suras 2:125) and 127 for the name Ishmael and invented the story about Abraham taking Ishmael to their black rock in Mecca, so that pilgrims would continue to visit Mecca.

Muhammad is estimated by scholars to have had somewhere between 15-25 wives. All agree that he had 9 wives at the time of his death. Jesus had none. Muhammad himself was unsure if he would ever be allowed into Heaven.

Jesus gave many prophecies, and there were over 300 prophecies about His coming. Of these prophecies, 109 of them - only Jesus could have fulfilled. Ironically, in the Quran, there are exactly 109 mentions of war. Coincidence?

The "prophet" Muhammad gave no signs, performed not one miracle and made but one, vague prophecy that sometime in the next few years the 7th century Romans who were still somewhat strong militarily would have a victory.

Jesus did not die? In (Sura 4:157) we read that Jesus certainly did not die, yet in (Sura 19:33) we read that not only did he die, but he arose again!: "And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."

In (Suras 6:14, 6:163) and (Suras 39:12) we are told that Muhammad (born 570 years after Jesus) was the first to bow down to Allah; making him the first Muslim. But wait, yet earlier in Qur'an passages weren't we already told in that Abraham, his sons and Jacob were former Muslims (Sura 2:132), and that all the earlier prophets (Sura 28:52-53), and Jesus' Jewish disciples (Sura 3:52) were also Allah believing Muslims?

In actual fact, Jesus did speak of Muhammed:

(Matthew 24:11) "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

PropellerAds

hello there

You start out your Question normal than it turns more into and accusation

So what makes Jesus and Muhammed different?

Apparently, Jesus prophecied of Muhammad as the Comforter. The Comforter Jesus spoke of was the Holy Spirit:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" (John 14:26).

First of all Go back to the book of genesis

Deuteronomy 18:18

I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.

The Christians claim that Jesus was the same like moses we say no he was not and we give our proofs why :

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)

Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)

Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)

Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)

Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his

people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)

Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters

of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad

(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

as for the Holy Ghost being the Comforter then You have to analyse the trinity itself my dear freind wess .

if god is One in a trinity and they are one person that are insepirable doesnt that mean? that all three of them is the comforter ? and clearly jesus is not reffering to god in the verse so how do the christians reach the verdict that its the holy ghost thats the comforter ?

Jesus did not die? In (Sura 4:157) we read that Jesus certainly did not die, yet in (Sura 19:33) we read that not only did he die, but he arose again!: "And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."

'Isaa (Jesus) says these word during his lifetime in recognition of his previlage being a prophet. It is not a statement to predict a way to his end (by cruxifiction, or otherwise, or being lifted to God). His statement is that of the natural occurances to the human being death. he did not know how he would end.

Otherwise what is this about? so you can say one religion is false and another is true? such waste of time in argument. because really you are just looking for reaction. An intelligent seeker of knowledge has clear and truly inquisitive ways.

Jesus was sinless, while Muhammed was not: "O Allah, set me apart from my sins..." Volume 1, number 711

Jesus performed many miracles, whereas Muhammed performed none. Muhammad was challenged to perform a miracle and prove he was from the true god, he could not perform any and here he actually says himself: "Am I anything but a man,- a messenger?." (Sura 17:90-94)

Once again in (Sura 17:93) "Am I anything but a man,- a messenger?"

Muhammad even disqualified himself as a true Prophet of God.

(Sura 29:27) states clearly that, as far as Allah and the Qur'an are concerned, the only true prophets are those related to Isaac (Ishaq) or Jacob (Yaqoub); yet Muhammad, according to Muslim tradition, is related to Ishmael and not Isaac or Jacob.

note**After Muhammad's death, the Meccans (Waraquah) changed the name Isaac in (Suras 2:125) and 127 for the name Ishmael and invented the story about Abraham taking Ishmael to their black rock in Mecca, so that pilgrims would continue to visit Mecca.

No man is sinless In slam Icluding Jesus , and let me go off topic for a second to tell you that the word " Jesus " never existed there was no one called jesus that walked this earth his name was Yeheshuwa PBUH or Eisaa as in the Quran the Greeks added the J some centuries later , so So called jesus never heard the name jesus .

PRophet Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã was the holy Quran and the miracles in it can be easily proved and is proven all over the Internet and in books if you need the reference , + he too had miracles and u can read them here :

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=6737&view=findpost&p=65185"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showto...indpost&p=65185[/url]

Can you pls give us reference to where the Prophet PBUH hassaid what he said , I dont see that Aya in the Quran u mentioned .

Muhammad is estimated by scholars to have had somewhere between 15-25 wives. All agree that he had 9 wives at the time of his death. Jesus had none. Muhammad himself was unsure if he would ever be allowed into Heaven.

Jesus gave many prophecies, and there were over 300 prophecies about His coming. Of these prophecies, 109 of them - only Jesus could have fulfilled. Ironically, in the Quran, there are exactly 109 mentions of war. Coincidence?

Which scholars reference pls :D 15 - 25 who gave these numbers pls ellaborate , By the way who was mary magdelene ?

Well my dear frind wess , Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم also had many prophecies that we can show u with reference and also show to u its been fulifilled .

I would like to know where you are getting your Info from though its kinda funny .

Your ignorance On the Miracles of the Prophet PBUH and his prophecies are Quite clear Bro Wess , but we can accomodate you here and show you what you do not know yet and we will also see how sincere you are in your Questions Because your last Quote leaves some doubts :

In actual fact, Jesus did speak of Muhammed:

(Matthew 24:11) "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

Peace upon all.

As I said, I was only providing you all information that was presented to me.

I would like to see all prophecies/miracles performed by Muhammed, please post :D

I apologise for any interpreted accusation, it is not intentional.

as for the Holy Ghost being the Comforter then You have to analyse the trinity itself my dear freind wess .

if god is One in a trinity and they are one person that are insepirable doesnt that mean? that all three of them is the comforter ? and clearly jesus is not reffering to god in the verse so how do the christians reach the verdict that its the holy ghost thats the comforter ?

Indeed the Holy Spirit was present, but it was not presented into the world at the time of the prophecy. The Trinity is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. They have other names too, as Son is also called Jesus, Christ, Son Of God, Messiah, etc. while the Holy Spirit also has the name of 'The Comforter'.

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Peace upon all.

As I said, I was only providing you all information that was presented to me.

I would like to see all prophecies/miracles performed by Muhammed, please post :D

I apologise for any interpreted accusation, it is not intentional.

:D

Before u read that ..please read the following

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamhouse(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/books/html/en3285.htm"]Did God Become Man by Bilal Philips[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_al-meezaan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=77"] Who Truly Deserves to be Worshipped Alone?[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_al-meezaan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=77"]True Message of Jesus by Bilal Philips[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_al-meezaan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=77"]Before Nicea [/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_al-meezaan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=45&Itemid=77"]Status of jesus in Islam[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_al-meezaan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=77"]The Complete and Final message to mankind[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Bible_vs_Quran.asp"]View of the Bible by former christian priests[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bible/"]Bible? - "Son of God?" - "Trinity?" [/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/answers_for_born_agains.htm"]Discussion with a born again christian regarding christianity[/url]

Then from a post by brother Syriankid

A time will come upon people wherein the one steadfast to his religion will be like one holding a burning coal."

Appearance of obscenity and foul language

There will come a time, he said, when you will not be able to find a single person in the world who will not be consuming interest. And if anyone claims that he is not consuming interest then surely the vapor of interest (In another text the dust of interest) will reach him.

Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open

Books/writing will be widespread and knowledge will be low

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

Make haste to do [good] deeds before six [things] :

[1] the leadership of fools,

[2] the proliferation of police / government agents,

[3] the selling of judgment,

[4] blood being taken lightly,

[5] severance of [ties of] kinship,

[6] people who will take the Qur’an as music, sending ahead one of them to sing for them, even though he may be least of them in knowledge/understanding [of the religion]."

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah : While the Messenger of God was talking, a Bedouin came and asked, "When is the Hour?" [The Prophet (may God bless him and his Household and grant them peace)] replied, "When trust is lost then await the Hour." [The Bedouin] asked, "How will its loss occur?" He replied, "When affairs are rested with those unworthy of [handling] them, then await the Hour."

"There shall come upon people deceptive years, in which the liar will be regarded as truthful, the truthful one will be regarded as a liar, the treacherous one will be trusted, the trustworthy one will be mistrusted, and in which al-Ruwaybidah will speak." Someone asked, "What is al-Ruwaybidah?" He said, "A paltry man speaking about the affair/business of the general public."

"Female singers and musical instruments will become popular"

"When singers become common"

"People will dance late into the night"

"Men will try to look like women and women will try to look like men"

f fornication should become widespread you should know that this has never happened without God sending new diseases to the people which their forbears didn't suffer from"

"People will walk in marketplaces with their thighs exposed"

"Women will appear naked though clothed fully"

"Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray"

"When men lie with men and women lie with women"

"A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world"

"There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth"

"Only the most wicked people will be left, and they will fornicate like donkeys; then the last Hour will come upon them."

Mujahid (may God be pleased with him) said that these new generations are amongst this ummah; they will fornicate on the streets like cattle and donkeys, neither fearing God from the Heavens, nor feeling ashamed from people on the earth.

"The hour will not come until the time when a man will leave his home and his shoes or whip or stick will tell what is happening to his family"

"The bare-footed and naked paupers (of Arabia) will compete with one another in constructing high buildings"

People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.

Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.

People will indulge in homosexuality.

Various wines will be consumed excessively.

Which scholars reference pls :D 15 - 25 who gave these numbers pls ellaborate , By the way who was mary magdelene ?

This is not a primary source, so I don't have a reference to the scholars sorry. Mary Magdalene was one of several women named Mary who appear in the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. She is said in to have witnessed the crucifixion and resurrection. And no, she wasn't married to Jesus :D

:D

Before u read that ..please read the following

(www.)"http://islamhouse/en/books/html/en3285.htm"]Did God Become Man by Bilal Philips[/url]

(www.)"http://al-meezaan/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=77"] Who Truly Deserves to be Worshipped Alone?[/url]

(www.)"http://al-meezaan/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=77"]True Message of Jesus by Bilal Philips[/url]

(www.)"http://al-meezaan/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=77"]Before Nicea [/url]

(www.)"http://al-meezaan/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=45&Itemid=77"]Status of jesus in Islam[/url]

(www.)"http://al-meezaan/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=77"]The Complete and Final message to mankind[/url]

(www.)"http://islamtomorrow#####/articles/Bible_vs_Quran.asp"]View of the Bible by former christian priests[/url]

(www.)"http://islamtomorrow#####/bible/"]Bible? - "Son of God?" - "Trinity?" [/url]

(www.)"http://islamtomorrow#####/articles/answers_for_born_agains.htm"]Discussion with a born again christian regarding christianity[/url]

Then from a post by brother Syriankid

A time will come upon people wherein the one steadfast to his religion will be like one holding a burning coal."

Appearance of obscenity and foul language

There will come a time, he said, when you will not be able to find a single person in the world who will not be consuming interest. And if anyone claims that he is not consuming interest then surely the vapor of interest (In another text the dust of interest) will reach him.

Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open

Books/writing will be widespread and knowledge will be low

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

Make haste to do [good] deeds before six [things] :

[1] the leadership of fools,

[2] the proliferation of police / government agents,

[3] the selling of judgment,

[4] blood being taken lightly,

[5] severance of [ties of] kinship,

[6] people who will take the Qur’an as music, sending ahead one of them to sing for them, even though he may be least of them in knowledge/understanding [of the religion]."

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah : While the Messenger of God was talking, a Bedouin came and asked, "When is the Hour?" [The Prophet (may God bless him and his Household and grant them peace)] replied, "When trust is lost then await the Hour." [The Bedouin] asked, "How will its loss occur?" He replied, "When affairs are rested with those unworthy of [handling] them, then await the Hour."

"There shall come upon people deceptive years, in which the liar will be regarded as truthful, the truthful one will be regarded as a liar, the treacherous one will be trusted, the trustworthy one will be mistrusted, and in which al-Ruwaybidah will speak." Someone asked, "What is al-Ruwaybidah?" He said, "A paltry man speaking about the affair/business of the general public."

"Female singers and musical instruments will become popular"

"When singers become common"

"People will dance late into the night"

"Men will try to look like women and women will try to look like men"

f fornication should become widespread you should know that this has never happened without God sending new diseases to the people which their forbears didn't suffer from"

"People will walk in marketplaces with their thighs exposed"

"Women will appear naked though clothed fully"

"Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray"

"When men lie with men and women lie with women"

"A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world"

"There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth"

"Only the most wicked people will be left, and they will fornicate like donkeys; then the last Hour will come upon them."

Mujahid (may God be pleased with him) said that these new generations are amongst this ummah; they will fornicate on the streets like cattle and donkeys, neither fearing God from the Heavens, nor feeling ashamed from people on the earth.

"The hour will not come until the time when a man will leave his home and his shoes or whip or stick will tell what is happening to his family"

"The bare-footed and naked paupers (of Arabia) will compete with one another in constructing high buildings"

People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.

Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.

People will indulge in homosexuality.

Various wines will be consumed excessively.

Do you have the Quran passage numbers for those?

hello there

You start out your Question normal than it turns more into and accusation

First of all Go back to the book of genesis

Deuteronomy 18:18

I'm not being disrespectful but the verses are often interpretted in different manners, so its impossible to get an unbiased perspective. For example, Muhammad was illiterate, yet Moses was not. Jesus was literate. etc etc

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

This is dependant on the way you look at it. For example Christians may argue he has God the Father, as he is God the Son, even though God never physically concieved him. It all depends on what people want to believe it seems

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters

of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad

(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

*link removed*

Edited by mm_ca04

Dear al faqeer I think you have a slight misconception of the trinity. Christians view God as being one in a trinity through three distinct beings, they are not one entity. What you refer to is modalism, whereby each part of the trinity is a different version of God. From what I know this is what is believed in unitarianism. Most Christians have the view of three seperate beings comprising one God.

No man is sinless In slam Icluding Jesus , and let me go off topic for a second to tell you that the word " Jesus " never existed there was no one called jesus that walked this earth his name was Yeheshuwa PBUH or Eisaa as in the Quran the Greeks added the J some centuries later , so So called jesus never heard the name jesus .

PRophet Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã was the holy Quran and the miracles in it can be easily proved and is proven all over the Internet and in books if you need the reference , + he too had miracles and u can read them here :

(www.)"http://gawaher/index.php?s=&showtopic=6737&view=findpost&p=65185"]gawaher/index.php?s=&showto...indpost&p=65185[/url]

Can you pls give us reference to where the Prophet PBUH hassaid what he said , I dont see that Aya in the Quran u mentioned .

Jesus is a mis-transliteration of the Greek mis-transliteration, Yeysu.

Do you have the Quran passage numbers for those?

those are not from the Qura'n those are from the sayings of the prophet(pbuh) .I cut and pasted from a post what i know to be true ..so i dont have the references with me now...inshallah i will find them and post

for the time being this will do

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/frm-ch1-5.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/frm-ch1-5.htm[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamhouse(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/books/html/en124.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamhouse(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/books/html/en124.htm[/url]

Anas ibn Malik said, "I shall tell you a Hadîth which I heard from the Messenger of Allah, and which no-one will tell you after me. I heard him say, 'Among the signs of the Hour will be the disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance. Adultery will be prevalent and the drinking of wine will be common. The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there will be fifty women to be looked after by one man.' " [bukhari,Muslim]

'Abdullâh ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - came to us and said, 'O Muhajirun, (emigrants from Makkah to al-Madînah) you may be afflicted by five things; God forbid that you should live to see them. If fornication should become widespread, you should realise that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people which their forebears never suffered. If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them. If people should withhold Zakat, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the animals' sake, it would never rain again. If people should break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, you should realise that his has never happened without Allah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force. If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of Allah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah making them into groups and making them fight one another.' " (ref:Ibn Majah).

Hudhayfah said, "The Prophet told us two Hadîth, one of which I have seen fulfilled, and I am waiting for the fulfilment of the other. The Prophet told us that honesty came down into mens hearts (from Allah); then they learnt it from the Qur'ân, and then from the Sunnah. The Prophet told us that honesty would be taken away. He said, Man will be overtaken by sleep, during which honesty will be taken away from his heart, and only its trace will remain, like traces of a dark spot. Then man will be overtaken by slumber again, during which honesty will decrease still further, until its trace will resemble a blister such as is caused when an ember is dropped onto ones foot: it swells, but there is nothing inside. People will be carrying on with their trade, but there will hardly be any trustworthy persons. People will say, There is an honest man in such-and-such a tribe. Later they will say about some man, What a wise, polite and strong man he is! - although he will not have faith even the size of a mustard-seed in his heart. Indeed, there came a time when I did not mind dealing with any one of you, for if he were a Muslim his Islam would compel him to pay whatever he owed me, and if he were a Christian, the Muslim official would compel him to pay it. But now I do not deal with anyone except so-and-so and so-and-so." (al-Bukhârî)

Abû Hurayrah said, I heard the Prophet say, "If you live for a while, you will see people go out under the wrath of Allah and come back under His curse, and they will have in their hands whips like the tail of an ox." (Ahmad, Muslim.)

Anas ibn Malik said, The Prophet was asked, "O Messenger of Allah, (what will happen) when we stop enjoining good and forbidding evil?" He said, "When what happened to the israelites happens among you: when fornication becomes widespread among your leaders, knowledge is in the hands of the lowest of you, and power passes into the hands of the least of you." (Ibn Majah.)

Abû Hurayrah said, I heard the Prophet saying to Thawban, "O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from one bowl?" Thawban said, May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you. O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few The Prophet said, "No, on that day you (Muslims) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (wahn) in your hearts." The people asked, What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah? He said, "It is love for this world and dislike of fighting." (Ahmad)

Abd'Allâh ibn 'Amr said, "I went to the Prophet (peace be upon him) one day whilst he was performing Wudu' (ablution) slowly and carefully. He raised his head, looked at me and said, 'Six things will happen to this Ummah: the death of your Prophet - 'and when I heard that I was aghast,' - this is the first. The second is that your wealth will increase so much that if a man were given ten thousand, he would still not be content with it. The third is that tribulation will enter the house of every one of you. The fourth is that sudden death will be widespread. The fifth is a peace-treaty between you and the Romans: they will gather troops against you for nine months - like a woman's period of childbearing - then they will be the first to break the treaty. The sixth is the conquest of a city.' I asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, which city?' He said, 'Constantinople.' " (Ahmad)

It was reported from Abû Hurayrah that the Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said: "The Hour will not come until the following events have come to pass: people will compete with one another in constructing high buildings; two big groups will fight one another, and there will be many casualties - they will both be following the same religious teaching; earthquakes will increase; time will pass quickly; afflictions and killing will increase; nearly thirty dajjals will appear, each of them claiming to be a messenger from Allah; a man will pass by a grave and say, 'Would that I were in your place'; the sun will rise from the West; when it rises and the people see it, they will all believe, but that will be the time when 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before...' (al-An'am 6:158); and a wealthy man will worry lest no-one accept his Zakat." (al-Bukhârî, Muslim)

It was from Abû Hurayrah that one day, while the Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - was sitting with the people, a Bedouin came to him and asked him about Iman and Islam, then he asked, "O Messenger of Allah, when will the Hour be?" He said, "The one who is asked about it does not know more than the one who asks, but I tell you about its signs. When a slave gives birth to her mistress, and when the bare-footed and naked become the chiefs of the people - these are among the signs of the Hour. There are five things which no-one knows except Allah." Then he recited: "Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with God (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does anyone know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: nor does anyone know in what land he is to die. Verily God is All-Knowing, All Aware." (Luqman 31:34). Then the man went away, and the Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said, "Call him back to me," but when the people went to call him, they could not see anything. The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said, "That was Gabriel, who came to teach the people their religion." (al-Bukhârî, Muslim).

"The bare-footed and naked paupers will compete with one another in constructing high buildings" means that they will become the chiefs of people. They will become rich, and their only concern will be to compete in constructing high buildings.

The prophecies of Muhammed brought to my attention are considered. What about the other questions I asked?

Please read my thread about understanding Christianity first, because it is clear you do not understand it and many others do not. Which feeds endless pointless debates because of using inaccurate knowledge.

(www.)"http://gawaher/index.php?showtopic=24495"]gawaher/index.php?showtopic=24495[/url]

Learn the basics first then ask questions and remember the bible was written 600 years before the Quran.

The facts we have are:

The Quran contradict's the bible in many places on key doctrines. The bible does not contradict itself on key doctrine.

One point:

It is Isaac who was chosen in the bible to have been almost sacrificed by Abraham. In the Quran it says it was Ishmael.

In the bible the reason we know it was Isaac, was because all the prophets were Jewish and the law was only given to the Jews they only preached to Jews and none were Arabs. The covenant was clearly with the Jews. Jesus was also Jewish who became the lamb that was sacrificed instead of men in hell, which this act represented. It is clear that Muhammad did not understand the real reason this was done as a test to Abraham.

Conclusion: The bible's account is accurate.

Also:

The OT even says that israel will never lose a war, will become the nation of israel again after being dispersed throughout the world and the Jews even though small in number will be very helpful and important part of many communities in the world (smart and integrate in the country they live in).

Thanks Real

Any thoughts, comments ??

I know the truth is the hardest thing in the world to except regardless of what it is, doing the right thing by people, or by yourself :D

But if everyone doesn't then what kind of a world are our children going to grow up in ? :D

Real