Islamic Forum
wess

Muhammed & Jesus

PropellerAds
Well Seems you are backing out already heh ?

The Quran is right and the bible wrong not only on this issue friend , now lets see you take the Book of ezkeial by the horns .

With this logic, you cannot prove anything!

I say i'm right, you say your right... stupid

Real

Well If you start talking about Ahola and aholiba which u are obviously avoiding and i cant blame you :D , then maybe things will be clearer to all .

What I said (in baby english, since you still don't get it), is the bible does not contradict itself. (If you say the quran is right well then of course it contradicts the quran)... stupid.

The Quran does! Already explained in the other post.

Get it ?

Real

Well If you start talking about Ahola and aholiba which u are obviously avoiding and i cant blame you :D , then maybe things will be clearer to all .

Not avoiding, waiting for you to answer the question!

Real

I hope you realise we do not allow name calling on this forum , but since You are calling names we mustve hit a raw nerve on your side eh ( pls edit or be warned and disabled ) .

The bible contradicts itself in a 100 different places mate we can prove it but in time .

Now take care of the name calling .

can any Muslim answer my questions?

(www.)"http://gawaher/index.php?s=&showtopic=24542&view=findpost&p=230471"]gawaher/index.php?s=&showto...ndpost&p=230471[/url]

Wess Your Questions have been answered and refuted If you want us to do it again We dont have a problem .

I hope you realise we do not allow name calling on this forum , but since You are calling names we mustve hit a raw nerve on your side eh ( pls edit or be warned and disabled ) .

The bible contradicts itself in a 100 different places mate we can prove it but in time .

Now take care of the name calling .

What name calling ? I called the argument you proposed stupid!

I can't believe you misundersaood that :D

Real

Yeh,

Islam in a nutshell:

We believe in God, who is unseen.

And God gave us a law we should follow.

Do more good deeds than bad and you will be saved.

??

Real

wrong

We believe that faith(eemaan) increases with good deeds and decreases with good deeds .The prequsite is that deeds should be done with ikhlaas(sincerity,solely to attain his pleasure) .Any deed that is done to show off to people becomes a sin .

The more the person sins eemaan decreases.I believe( i mite be wrong here) that christians believe the " u have faith in jesus and u are saved" ..deeds don't affect them ...this is not our belief .

I will quote what hte prophet said(very rough translation!)

Aisha(radialllahunha)said: once The prophet(pbuh) said "None will enter heaven due to their deeds" She asked "not even u o messenger of Allah"[1] ? He replied:"Not even me unless the mercy of Allah envelops me "

[1]The prophet used to stand in prayer every night till his feet became swollen and all the prayers that are superogatory to the rest of the Muslims are compulsory upon the prophet...hence her question

Edited by al-malabari

What name calling ? I called the argument you proposed stupid!

I can't believe you misundersaood that :D

Real

Well dont use those words here pls irrespective what you are usuing it for , and pls answer the ezekial issue if you can off course :D .

U can get a complete picture here..they are audios ...if u really want to understand u can listen

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hearislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?3d%2FC4sbo2w%3D%3D=xsbP6Mbo3I%2FP&1MjX29Ti="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hearislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?3d%2FC4sbo2...I%2FP&1MjX29Ti=[/url]

Also i frequently hear or read from christians that Islam is a deed based religion ...this is because u don't understand what Islam is about ...Monotheism purifies u from depending on the creation ...this is just the start ...Quran is a healing for the hearts and much much more ...i hope u dont come up with the same accusation

Well dont use those words here pls irrespective what you are usuing it for , and pls answer the ezekial issue if you can off course :D .

I will as soon as you discuss why my point is not valid (previous question) ?

Real

Also i frequently hear or read from christians that Islam is a deed based religion ...this is because u don't understand what Islam is about ...Monotheism purifies u from depending on the creation ...this is just the start ...Quran is a healing for the hearts and much much more ...i hope u dont come up with the same accusation

I became Muslim for a year, I know what Islam is about :D

Your deeds are on a scale on judgement day and God decides how much each of your deeds are worth depending on your heart at the time of the deed and your intention ?

Real

I became Muslim for a year, I know what Islam is about :D

Your deeds are on a scale on judgement day and God decides how much each of your deeds are worth depending on your heart at the time of the deed and your intention ?

Real

Hi

And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say (to them, O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Ibrâhim (Abraham), Hanifa [islâmic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allâh (Alone)], and he was not of Al-Mushrikûn (those who worshipped others along with Allâh - see V.2:105)." []

Yes,

Umar bin al-Khattaab relates that:

"I heard the Messenger of Allaah (saws), saying, "verily actions are by intentions, and for every person is what he intended. So the one whose hijra[1] was to Allaah and His Messenger[2], then his hijrah was to Allaah and His Messenger. And the one whose hijrah was for the world to gain from it, or a woman to marry her, then his hijrah was to what he made hijrah for." [Related by Bukhaaree and Muslim]

[1]Hijrah is migration in the cause of Allah when believers are being oppressed and not allowed to practise or preach their religion.

[2]Meaning -for the sake of Islam

Edited by al-malabari

U can read a long article which is the explanation of the above narration in the link below

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islaam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/main/display.php?id=94&category=12"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islaam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/main/display.php?id=94&category=12[/url]

Salamu Alaikum

Peace Real Truth Seeker,

Christianity in a nutshell,

There are 3 gods but they are one,

The bible has errors but it doesn't mean anything,

do whatever you want because you are saved,

Jesus is our savior, yet we still do everything he tells us not to.

Let me give you some evidence that you can think over, If you say the Bible is not corruputed and it is preserved then why does it have contradictions? If the scribes made the error and copied things wrong that means the bible is not preserved and its not the book of god, but if your saying that the bible is preserved then god made the mistake, does that make sense to you?

Salamu Alaikum

Real Truth Seeker

So my freind have u made up your mind yet , do way take this discussion to the next level and put the bible further on trial or not ?

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

Let me say that I am in no way attacking Islam, only that this information has been presented and I would like to know what you think of it. Peace be unto you.

Answer: The cure against unawareness is asking?

So what makes Jesus and Muhammed different?

Answer: They are brothers to each other, and if we hate Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, then we hate Jesus and if we disbelieve in Jesus then we disbelieve in Muhammad. They are both sons of Ibraheem (Abraham), aleihi salam. They were given revelation from the Lord of the Worlds, subhanahu wa ta'ala: Jesus received the Gospel while Muhammad received Al-Qur'an. Both received the Sunnah from the Almighty to be an example for their people. Just the details of the Sharee'at (Divine Law) are different.

Apparently, Jesus prophecied of Muhammad as the Comforter. The Comforter Jesus spoke of was the Holy Spirit:

Answer: The Holy Spirit is the holy spirit of Truth or the spirit of Islam or the revelation (wahy) was given to the messengers and prophets to be conveyed by God Almighty through the Angel of Wahy, Gabriel (Jibreel), aleihi salam. You forgot to mention that Jesus also said that there will come "another" comforter. The holy spirit (Ruh-Quddus) clearly refers to the Angel Gabriel, a created being and a Muslim, a submitter to God, not someone who has the dominion over us. The holy spirit of truth refers to Al-Qur'an and the "other" comforter is Muhammad. Muhammad was the walking Qur'an. The Qur'an is a book in which there is no doubt, a guidance for the God-Conscious.

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" (John 14:26).

Answer: Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, is the comforter and he comforted us with the conveying of the Message of God Almighty and with his Sunnah. If we stick to Qur'an and Sunnah, the will never go astray. The received the revelation (wahy) from the Angel of Wahy (revelation), Gabriel, aleihi sallam. God Almighty sent Muhammad as a mercy to the universe. Muhammad taught us all things from the world of the afterlife, to how to pray, fast, purify wealth, and every single detail in our lifes. Islam is a way of life. He brought all things to our remembrance and he solves many parables of Jesus and explains them. No nation received as much information about the Day of Judgment as the nation of Muhammad. No one taught the way of the prophets, aleihi salam, after Isa, aleihi salam, like Muhammad.

Why is there no mention of any Allah, Muhammad, or any prophet to follow Jesus in any Christian or Jewish Holy Books?

Answer: Allah is the Arabic term for God and it means that He is the One who has the Godhood with a power to create all the entities. Allah does not have any gender or plural form. The Hebrews say Eloah. The name is not mentioned but he was prophecized. There are many information in the bible that indicate that there must be another prophet after Jesus, aleihi salam.

Jesus was sinless, while Muhammed was not: "O Allah, set me apart from my sins..." Volume 1, number 711

Answer: Jesus, aleihi salam, was sinless and he was elevated and ascended without sin because prophets do not commit major sins. Jesus was without sin because he was not stung but Satan at his birth. We know that Mary, aleihi salam, and Jesus, aleihi salam, were not stung by Satan, who usually stings every new born. Babies usually cry but Baby Jesus spoke in the cradle. The wahy, the revelation was already in Jesus. Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, asked for forgiveness and mercy 70 to 100 times daily. This is the sensitivity that the prophets had. They always expected the worst, eventhough they did not sin. The only people who do not fear the punishment of Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala, are the losers. They always fear the punishment of God Almighty and they never believed that they can enter paradise just because of their deeds alone. They know that whatever they did was nothing in comparison to the favours God Almighty bestowed on them. They knew how to enter Jannah and that is with the mercy of Allah. They fear the Day of Judgment in this life, so they will not fear it on the Day of Judgment. They pray due to their humbleness. The best of the sinners are those who repent.

Answer II: Jesus never sinned, but Muhammad did mistakes and sinned like every human being, but because of his sincere repentance 100 times a day, he received more good deeds. God Almighty reward someone who repents: He replaces the bad deeds or mistakes for the repenters in to rewards (Good Deeds). Muhammad and every Prophet died without sin and they will be resurrected without sin and this is the great achievement. To have the best ending is the most important. If you die on a sin then you will be resurrected on that sin. If you die on disbelief, then you will be resurrected on disbelief. If you die with the best ending then you will be resurrected with the best honoring. If you did on a good deed then you will be resurrected on that good deed.

Jesus performed many miracles, whereas Muhammed performed none. Muhammad was challenged to perform a miracle and prove he was from the true god, he could not perform any and here he actually says himself: "Am I anything but a man,- a messenger?." (Sura 17:90-94)

Answer: The signs and miracles the prophets were based on the sciences of the people or time they were sent to. The greatest science in Egypt were the Science of Magic and Optical Illusions, so Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala, sent Moses, aleihi salam, to perform the miracles that is related to their most developed science. Jesus was sent to the Children of Isra'eel and his miracles were in the field of healing because the science of healing and medicine was the most developed science of that time and of the people he was sent to. Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, was sent to the Quraish and the Arabs. The most developed science among them was Poetry, so God Almighty gave Muhammad a book, to an illiterate person, that no poet could copy. Qur'an is a miracle that lasts until the day of judgment and we have the miracle in our hands and we a witness of the miracle. We see Al-Qur'an in front of us and we can touch it with out own hands and we can recite it with our own voices. The Sunnah of the prophet is a miracle.

Answer II: In the prophecy there is not mentioned that the Comforter performs miracles but just convey the message and recites what is revealed to him.

Answer III: We know from bible and sunnah that the Antichrist will perform miracles. This is one of the characteristics of the Antichrist and the false prophets, but Muhammad did not perform supernatural miracles except the Qur'an, Sunnah, and the splitting of the moon and his prophecies that already came true. This shows that Muhammad is not an Antichrist nor a False Prophet but the True Prophet. I know already that if Muhammad had the ability to do the miracles you wanna have then the people would not be happy because then they would consider him the Antichrist because he performs miracles.

Once again in (Sura 17:93) "Am I anything but a man,- a messenger?"

Answer: And Jesus, aleihi salam, is anything but a man, - a messenger.

Muhammad even disqualified himself as a true Prophet of God.

(Sura 29:27) states clearly that, as far as Allah and the Qur'an are concerned, the only true prophets are those related to Isaac (Ishaq) or Jacob (Yaqoub); yet Muhammad, according to Muslim tradition, is related to Ishmael and not Isaac or Jacob.

note**After Muhammad's death, the Meccans (Waraquah) changed the name Isaac in (Suras 2:125) and 127 for the name Ishmael and invented the story about Abraham taking Ishmael to their black rock in Mecca, so that pilgrims would continue to visit Mecca.

Answer :D You are so alien to the Islamic faith and to understanding. First, read about Islam before you write something :D alien like that.

Muhammad is estimated by scholars to have had somewhere between 15-25 wives. All agree that he had 9 wives at the time of his death. Jesus had none. Muhammad himself was unsure if he would ever be allowed into Heaven.

:D Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, can marry as many he wants and as many he wishes and as many as Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala, allows him to have. God Almighty makes the Law and he can make exceptions. God Almighty has the dominion of the everything and he decides what someone is allowed to do or not. Luckily, you are not the judge on the Day of Judgment, but the Almighty. Your morality is upside down. You forbid what God Almighty allows but you reject his message and disobey him and worship idols and the dead. You follow nothing but doubtful information.

Jesus gave many prophecies, and there were over 300 prophecies about His coming. Of these prophecies, 109 of them - only Jesus could have fulfilled. Ironically, in the Quran, there are exactly 109 mentions of war. Coincidence?

Answer: No Christian follows the teachings of Jesus but every Muslim follows the way of Jesus because it is the way of all the prophets, including Muhammad. Who does not follow Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, denies the reality of Jesus. The enemies of Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, are the enemies of Jesus aleihi salam, and Moses, Abraham and Adam, aleihi salam. You do not even have respect toward Adam and you blame him for your sins.

The "prophet" Muhammad gave no signs, performed not one miracle and made but one, vague prophecy that sometime in the next few years the 7th century Romans who were still somewhat strong militarily would have a victory.

Answer: His mission was not to perform signs but to convey the message and to be an example and the best rolemodel ever. His prophecies are plenty and they came true such as the War with the Tatars and the Mongolians or the widespread of usury in the world of economy. Most of the prophecies are related to the afterlife, but I would not wait until then to believe in the prophecies because then it will be too late. His mission was to convey the Message of Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala, to us and to teach us everything that pleases God Almighty and he taught us how to stay on the straight path of righteousness to Paradise. He gave us the key how to free ourselves from hellfire and from the punishment of the grave.

Jesus did not die? In (Sura 4:157) we read that Jesus certainly did not die, yet in (Sura 19:33) we read that not only did he die, but he arose again!: "And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."

Answer: Jesus, aleihi salam, did not die, YET. Jesus went through the same stages of life like we do: Jesus lived in the blessed womb of the righteous woman, Mary, aleihi salam, in comfort. The he was born and enter this life. The he was elevated and ascended to the second heaven without any single injury and without experiencing death. He was taken completely with body and soul. The soul was in his body. Thus, the angel of death hasn't taken his soul, yet. This means Jesus is alive and has not experienced death, yet. Jesus will return to this earth, kill the Antichrist and save the believers from Gog and Magog and then bring victory for Islam and then he will die a natural death. The will go from this life to the afterlife. He will experience the agony of death. His body will rest peacefully and in bliss and tranquility in the grave waiting yearning for the Day of Judgment to start. Then the Angel Israfeel (Rafael/Serafiel) is going to blow the trumpet and everything will cease to exist and then he will blow the trumpet again and the graves will be opened and the people of the graves will come out. This is the Resurrection Day and on that Day, Jesus will be given a new life and he will be resurrected like every other creature.

In (Suras 6:14, 6:163) and (Suras 39:12) we are told that Muhammad (born 570 years after Jesus) was the first to bow down to Allah; making him the first Muslim. But wait, yet earlier in Qur'an passages weren't we already told in that Abraham, his sons and Jacob were former Muslims (Sura 2:132), and that all the earlier prophets (Sura 28:52-53), and Jesus' Jewish disciples (Sura 3:52) were also Allah believing Muslims?

Answer: Every creation is Muslim except the corrupt Jinn and the corrupt Human Beings.

In actual fact, Jesus did speak of Muhammed:

(Matthew 24:11) "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

Answer: Muhammad, sallallahu aleihi wassallam, never deceived anyone but you are the one who are oppressing yourselves. Muhammad followed the way of the prophet and he informed us about the afterlife and the way of life and whatever brings us straight to Paradise. Muhammad is the Comforter and the Leader of the Prophets.

Salam

Salamu Alaikum

Peace Real Truth Seeker,

Christianity in a nutshell,

There are 3 gods but they are one,

The bible has errors but it doesn't mean anything,

do whatever you want because you are saved,

Jesus is our savior, yet we still do everything he tells us not to.

Let me give you some evidence that you can think over, If you say the Bible is not corruputed and it is preserved then why does it have contradictions? If the scribes made the error and copied things wrong that means the bible is not preserved and its not the book of god, but if your saying that the bible is preserved then god made the mistake, does that make sense to you?

Salamu Alaikum

The bible has minor errors but no contradicitions as I can see so far.

Something that claims to be perfect is something I would regard as fake, because nothing is perfect in this world. The fact that there are errors in the bible, just shows that it wasn't changed. I mean it could have been changed back to get rid of the errors and made to look all pure and unchanged.

But why didn't they ? They certainly had the opporunity.

The bible is complex and understanding it takes time and only a genuie seeker of thruth can see it, because God allows them to see it.

Also Jesus spoke in parables intentionally so that they are hard to understand. So only someone who genuinely want to know who he is and what his message is will understand it.

Also if you just read the bible from the perspective of a Christian instead of your own assumptions (and what Ahmad Deehat said what it means) maybe then you will understand it doesn't contradict. It's the only way it doesn't ! :D :D

Real

Salaam,

Christianity in a nutshell?

1. Love God

2.. Love your neighbour

3. Do to others as you would have them do to you

4. Turn the other cheek (ie: non-violence)

5. Only if you are without sin may you judge others

Are those really such bad guidelines that they create such malice towards those who would follow them?

Love and Peace,

DARLA

Jesus has answered all your questions already, even to people who believe the law is the way to salvation:

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

God's sacrifice was done in love for humanity.

Mark 12

The Greatest Commandment

28One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'[f] 31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[g]There is no commandment greater than these."

32"Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. 33To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

34When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

Real