Islamic Forum
wess

Muhammed & Jesus

Salamu Alaikum.

Peace Real,

Your telling me that if I gave you a book, and it had contradictions and mistakes, it's okay if you will not agree to the fact that the Bible has contradictions and mistakes, and I gave you a book free from mistakes, which is going to give you the truth? I mean you claim this to be from god and you say that it is okay to have mistakes? You are not a real truth seeker! How can you be a real truth seeker when the truth is hitting you in the face and you look around and find the bible instead? Your saying god made mistakes? He didn't know how the solar system was made and such (look in genesis, the 7 days are totally out of whack, the earth before the Sun? How is that possible?) How did he make them then? How did he make you? You rather take the Bible because it is the easy way out.

Your saying that isntead of God just saving us he had to:

First come ON TO MARY, then live in her womb, and come out like an animal from a Female genitalia, then he had to suckle and then he played with kids and ate and went to the bathroom and such, then he had to grow up and go through puberty, and had to be insulted and tortured and crucified and then DIE and be Ressurrected? god do that? So he can forgive our sins? I HAVE looked through the bible, not as a muslim, not as a christian and as a REAL TRUTH SEEKER, and I have found its teachings to be nothing compared to the teachings of Islam. Allah has guided me to Islam alhamdoulilah. I mean even the fact that I praise my God is unique to your religon. You put Jesus over your god, and ask Jesus for everything, and "Praise the Lord Jesus" and in the name of "Jesus". You will find yourself at lost on the day when Jesus (AS) will tell all of you that he never claimed to be the son of Allah. until then seek teh truth, NOT according to what suits you, but according to the Truth.

Salamu Alaikum, May Allah help you become a Real Truth Seeker.

PropellerAds
Salamu Alaikum.

Peace Real,

Your telling me that if I gave you a book, and it had contradictions and mistakes,

I said errors not contradictions, why do you keep on twisting what I say, it is getting beyond a joke !

it's okay if you will not agree to the fact that the Bible has contradictions and mistakes, and I gave you a book free from mistakes, which is going to give you the truth? I mean you claim this to be from god and you say that it is okay to have mistakes? You are not a real truth seeker! How can you be a real truth seeker when the truth is hitting you in the face and you look around and find the bible instead? Your saying god made mistakes? He didn't know how the solar system was made and such (look in genesis, the 7 days are totally out of whack, the earth before the Sun? How is that possible?) How did he make them then? How did he make you? You rather take the Bible because it is the easy way out.

Your saying that isntead of God just saving us he had to:

First come ON TO MARY, then live in her womb, and come out like an animal from a Female genitalia, then he had to suckle and then he played with kids and ate and went to the bathroom and such, then he had to grow up and go through puberty, and had to be insulted and tortured and crucified and then DIE and be Ressurrected? god do that? So he can forgive our sins? I HAVE looked through the bible, not as a muslim, not as a christian and as a REAL TRUTH SEEKER, and I have found its teachings to be nothing compared to the teachings of Islam. Allah has guided me to Islam alhamdoulilah. I mean even the fact that I praise my God is unique to your religon. You put Jesus over your god, and ask Jesus for everything, and "Praise the Lord Jesus" and in the name of "Jesus". You will find yourself at lost on the day when Jesus (AS) will tell all of you that he never claimed to be the son of Allah. until then seek teh truth, NOT according to what suits you, but according to the Truth.

Salamu Alaikum, May Allah help you become a Real Truth Seeker.

Anyway... how can you reason with someone who doesn't want to reason ? :D

The reason God done these things are spelled out in the Bible, not in Islam books about the Bible (ahmad deehat and other crap).

If you read it you will understand, if you read it and don't want to understand it will not make sense.

The reason I did not like Islam was because muhumud killed people, he even killed apostates ! Meaning people learned the truth and he had to silence them!

Compare this to Jesus's teaching of total non-violence and loving everyone.

I mean perform wudu after farting, you have become impure, you cannot even pray, Islam is very hard line and does not tolerate other religions!

I mean common wake up ! Farting is a sin !

Muhumud killed, HE KILLED, HE FRACKING KILLED ! Jesus DID NOT !

Look at my apostate address to other muslims and please comment.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www./forum/viewtopic.php?t=1633&sid=6b251c7eb58404b6a6a37e47f43c5c"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www./forum/view...6a37e47f4743c5c[/url]

With regards to the questions about the bible having and other lies in it! All I can say is good luck. Please read the entire book from the beginning that has these "suspect" passages in them and understand the symbolic language it uses and understand the Bible uses symbolic language for prophecy!

Real

Muhumud killed, HE KILLED, HE FRACKING KILLED ! Jesus DID NOT !

Real

Many prophets fought against the Enemies of Allah..starting from time of David .....so ur point is invalid

Something that claims to be perfect is something I would regard as fake, because nothing is perfect in this world.

Real

Quran is the speech of Allah ,the most high...its perfect.

Something that claims to be perfect is something I would regard as fake, because nothing is perfect in this world.

Real

Quran is the speech of Allah ,the most high...its perfect.

How can I debate something that you think is undebateable ? :D :D

Real

Many prophets fought against the Enemies of Allah..starting from time of David .....so ur point is invalid

Because Jesus spoke the truth, he said "what is the point of killing an individual, then haven't you become a killer yourself?"

Think about it !

You didn't have a comment for my other thread ? What about farting before prayer I mean, no comment ?

Real