Islamic Forum

:sl:

Abu 'Ubayd Ath-Thaqafi was the first general you're right, but then someone took over when he died. He led the Muslims to safety over the bridge (hence ''hero''), and then later led them in the battle of Buweyb. Who was he?

PropellerAds

During the Battle of Yarmouk there were 5 commanders on the Muslim side who were they?

Okay I searched this, since no one seems like they're going to answer:

Were they Khaalid Ibnul-Waleed, Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, Shurhabeel bin Hassana, Yazeed and Amr ibn al-A'as?

Who are the seven who will be shaded from the sun on the Day of Judgement?

Edited by xXxXMuslima-4-LifeXxXx

- A just ruler.

- A young person who grew up in the worship of Allah.

- A man who's hear is attached to the masaajid.

- Two men who love each other for Allah’s sake, meeting for that and parting for that.

- A man who is called by a woman of beauty and position but says: "I fear Allah..."

- A man who gives sadaqah and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in sadaqah.

- And a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes would shed tears.

Salaamu Alaikum

Sorry, ok here is my question: Name the mountain on which the Prophet :sl: addressed a public dawah to all the tribes.

Assalamu alaikum

Name the Sahaba whom had shahadah at the battle of Yema3ma.

Tip: He was under a tent in bloods and others were waiting for his shahadah, they though he'll move to hereafter there and then. But when He heard someone shouting outside of the tent ''YA LAL ANSAR KARRATAN KEKERRATI HUNAYN'' - means - ''O ANSAR, STAND UP AND FIGHT LIKE YOU DID IN HUNAYN'' , then this sahaba stood up put his feet on his arm (the arm which was only held by its skin) and chop it with the other arm. Then he got up and fought for Allah (s.w.a) then he asked, is Rasulullah's army successed? when he heard positive answer, he fell there and said the Shahadah...... WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SAHABA ?

Is it Abu 'Aqeel al Ansari?

During the battle of Yamamah the first one to leave the battleground was Abu Aqeel (one of the Ansar).

An arrow that hit him between his shoulder and his heart injured him. He was then carried to the camp. When the battle was turning against the Muslims he heard Ma’an bin Adi calling the Ansar to charge the enemy. Abdullah bin Umar said: Abu Aqeel stood up, so I asked him “What do you want to do?†He replied: “They are calling my name,†I said: “They are not calling upon the injured!†He replied: “They are calling upon the Ansar and I am one of them and I will respond to the call even if I have to crawl†He then put on his sword and went into the battle field and fought until his left arm was cut off from the shoulder. I said: “Abu Aqeel!†He responded with a weak tongue: “Yes, who won?†I said: “Rejoice, the enemy of Allah was killed†He raised his finger upwards and praised Allah, and then he died. I told my father Umar about that. He said: “May Allah have mercy on him. He persisted in search of martyrdom until he got it"

Is it Abu 'Aqeel al Ansari?

During the battle of Yamamah the first one to leave the battleground was Abu Aqeel (one of the Ansar).

An arrow that hit him between his shoulder and his heart injured him. He was then carried to the camp. When the battle was turning against the Muslims he heard Ma’an bin Adi calling the Ansar to charge the enemy. Abdullah bin Umar said: Abu Aqeel stood up, so I asked him “What do you want to do?†He replied: “They are calling my name,†I said: “They are not calling upon the injured!†He replied: “They are calling upon the Ansar and I am one of them and I will respond to the call even if I have to crawl†He then put on his sword and went into the battle field and fought until his left arm was cut off from the shoulder. I said: “Abu Aqeel!†He responded with a weak tongue: “Yes, who won?†I said: “Rejoice, the enemy of Allah was killed†He raised his finger upwards and praised Allah, and then he died. I told my father Umar about that. He said: “May Allah have mercy on him. He persisted in search of martyrdom until he got it"

Assaalamu alaikum

Yes Akhi, its Abu Aqeel, the sahaba whom makes me cry all the time.

wassalam

Ok, another question regarding the Battle of Yamamah, who killed Musaylamah the liar?

It was Wahshi ibn Harb (Wahshi al Habashi)

Your turn brother.

when i was answering i was thinking of ''Wahshi'' I even remembered the lecture about this scene.

But somehow Bilal (ra) came out to my mind. subhanallah :sl:

---------------

Name the sahaba nick named: Eminool ummah

He was from second caravan to Habeshistan.

He was in Battle of Badr and he killed his kafir father,

He is also in Ashara-i Miubashshara..

wassalam

Edited by Mehmet_UK

:j:

"Habeshistan" :sl:

Aminul Ummah: Abu Ubaydah ibn al Jarrah

whats funny akhi :no: i dunno what you guys call it, but thats what we call :sl: B)