Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salih Muhammad

As Salaamu Alaykum

As Salaamu Alaykum

I am very pleased with the information that I have been exposed to as a result to loggin onto this site.... I came across this site while searching for information regarding Ibn Ul-Qayyim, Sahih al Bukhari, Hushayym Ibn Basheer, Ibrahim Ibn Said, Sufyan Ibn Uyayna, Abbad bin Abbad and Yahya Ibn Abi Za'ida.. I am a new convert to Islam (aproximately 5 years) and I am very cautious of the information that I obtain regarding this deen. Nonetheless, at this point in my deen I am beginning to seek knowledge that can benifit myself as well as those whom I have contact with on a daily basis... If anyone has any input as to where I may begin please feel free to assist at any point.

Alhmadulillah for all of your efforts and may Allah(swt) bless you all and your families Insha Allah....

PropellerAds

:D

Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome to the Forum...

inshALLAH you will enjoy your stay here and learn more about the beautiful way of life-Islam.

ameen to the dua.

Guest amani

:D and

to Gawaher Brother Salih Muhammad

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

you could take a look at the , also feel free to ask any questions in the (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=148"]Islamic Q&A section[/url](www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=194"]Islamic Library Section[/url]

welcome to IF!

I too am a revert like you, and i found this site b4 i was muslim, alhamdulillah its helped me alot. insha'Allah u will find it will do the same for u.

Assalamu alaikum

Firstly, welcome to Islam, brother.

Secondly, welcome to the forums. Insha'Allah your stay here with us shall prove to be both beneficial and enjoyable. :D

Looking forward to reading more of your posts, Insha'Allah. :D

Ma'assalama

Welcome to IF brother Salih Muhammad

May your stay here be fruitful inshaa'Allaah

Welcome back to your religion and community Salih :D

Insha Allah, you learn much here :D