Islamic Forum
dot

Gawaher Has No Place For Fanatics

:D

Islam is a moderate religion. Likewise, this forum has no place for fanatics, extremists and hard-line Muslims.

This forum's main objective is: non-Muslims. We're trying our best to show the world how beautiful and peaceful Islam is, and how simple to follow. Islam is not just a religion, its a way of life. Islam can co-exist with all times, all races colors and cultures. To send this message, we rely heavily on so many wonderful members of this community, who understand how moderate and flexible Islam really is, with their friendly and cool approach, and their willingness to help everyone who come to this forum looking for info or guidance.

Yet, sometimes we encounter Muslim extremists who come to this forum and start their endless debates, usually around the word 'bid'aa' (innovation). According to them, anything new in this world is a bid'aa, and so haram (Islamically unlawfull). They stand firm like a rock against any advances the Islamic world tries to acheive. They stand firm against all those who try to implement new ways to live in co-existance between Islamic teachings and the modern age we live in, to keep up with the latest advances in technology and information,

To those extremists I say, disconnect yourself and swich off your computer right now, for according to your standards, its a bid'aa.

The bottom line is: this forum is not suitable for fanatic Muslims

You will not be comfortable here if, for example, you:

• refuse to greet a non-Muslim with 'Peace'.
  • can justify the killing of civilians anywhere in the world.
  • think that suicide bombers, who kill themselves with their own hands, together with women and children around, are martyrs.
  • think that all art, pictures, animations, music, movies are haram
  • follow only and exclusively the scholars of the salaf.
  • think that niqab, not hijab, is obligatory for all women, and that growing a beard is obigatory for all men.

For the rest of us, moderate and friendly Muslims, enjoy your stay, and insh'Allah Allah :D will reward you for doing your obligatory call for Islam (da'wa). Barak Allah feekum wa jazakum alf khayr.

• Like 1

PropellerAds

If I might add an addendum to that thought: This forum is not for fanatics of ANY religion.

I think that the opposite can also be true. We Christians can come to this site to show we are not all anti-Islam fanatics.

This forum can act as a bridge between people of faith, to show that we can co-exist and treat each other with respect.

Peace be with you.

Edited by Gnosis

There is a saying that the person we most need to listen to is the one we most disagree with. However, I like the rules of behaviour outline above.

Edited by tanker

If I might add an addendum to that thought: This forum is not for fanatics of ANY religion.

I think that the opposite can also be true. We Christians can come to this site to show we are not all anti-Islam fanatics.

This forum can act as a bridge between people of faith, to show that we can co-exist and treat each other with respect.

Peace be with you.

Thanks for your addition. I totally agree with you.

In agreement.. We benefit more from a mutual understanding and celebrating our similarities rather than squabbling over our differences. Fanaticism in any religion is not according to Gods will.