Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
al-gharib

Some Issueswith The Topic Who This Forum Is Not For!

:D

The "daw'ah" goal of this forum is clouding Islam and conceding Islam. To be so vehement about Daw'ah that one has to call people "fanatics" if they have think that niqaabs and beards are fardh, is just not right. Dot this forum is great, :D for creating it, but the name-calling and the so called "moderation" stuff isn't necessary.

PropellerAds

The "daw'ah" goal of this forum is clouding Islam and conceding Islam. To be so vehement about Daw'ah that one has to call people "fanatics" if they have think that niqaabs and beards are fardh, is just not right. Dot this forum is great, :D for creating it, but the name-calling and the so called "moderation" stuff isn't necessary.

:D but you see brother, I am under the school of though (along with dozens of tabiyeen scholars) that niqaab is not fard. I know some scholars feel differently, but if that's the school that you come from, I won't call you a fanatic. Just don't call me "liberal" or what not because of my school of thought.

now im beggining to understand. this topic has a great relevance for me at this stage of my belief in Islam.

i too find that women completely veiled is something i cant agree with. and also wearing of a beard. another, the not drinking of water during ramadam, (especially in hot countries).

however, i feel that one cant pick and choose what he wants to believe in an religion. after all, in it one must believe for it to be faith. i love Islam for how it keeps going back to its original teachings and renews its strength. for me to deny some of its laws, because i choose not to accept them is wrong.

without reading the presice scriptures and knowing all that must be read, it is difficult for me to present an argument one way or the other, except than to imagine why god wouldnt want a woman to be able to see properly, why a man cant shave , or why risk kidney damage during fasting.

i have no problem with women wearing a hair covering (but not face). it is neat and tidy and i know mostly they feel good about wearing one. (my wife doesnt wear one, her mother does).

so that is my quandry at present. i like Islam for its strictness of moral attitudes. i feel some are too strict. but its not up to me to decide what i want to believe or not.

i cant make those decisions yet. i must seek to learn more first.

Well akhi zukifil there are laws in Islam that just cannot be compromised except for the Dharurra or " If its a Nessecity " .

You cannot drink water period akhi no matter how hot it is during the day in ramadaan till sunset ( Maghrib ) , anything that enters the mouth and reaches the stomach intentionally nullifies the fast , that has nothing to do with extremes thats a fundamental Islamic belief .

As for hijab , Well I am not sure of my sources I remember this form hearsay , from shiekh bin baz or Shiekh bin Uthaymeen Rah , who said the hijab can be wore as per country , meaning there are countries like in the west where women cannot wear the full hijab so non tight clothes will be the answer that covers the whole body and head scarf not covering the face . ( example ) and if the hijab is a danger to a muslimah meaning if she knows she will be hurt or killed just for wearing it then she can remove it . ( Some1 can correct me if i have attributted this to the scholars by mistake ) .

as for the beard its a waajib not a fard , and scholars differ as per its length .

Shukran

No explination needed brother it means what it says , Its not addressed to you dont involve your self .

as per brother dots post

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=24694&view=findpost&p=232070"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showto...ndpost&p=232070[/url]

We know now who the culprits are .

Whats Ironic though is ppl asking for dalleels but when you give them the daleels they say they dont have time for worthless debates .

Shukran

No, an explanation is needed. You made a public statement. It does not matter whether I was addressed or not, some of the members of this Forum, who happen to be my brothers and sisters were addressed. May be the persons targeted have been selected with some tainted understanding. Allaho Aalam.

Ironic isn't it? You are the person who asks for most daleels and then just ignore them and ask for more. Do you know why people do not like to debate with you? And, call them worthless? Raise a poll to find out. It will be for your benefit. I will also vote in that poll as I want you to know. :D

Wassalam

Well seems You are turning this thread into something personal brother , You know where to go for that .

you can complain to the admin sorry I cant help you or accomodate you .

Jazakallah khair for your comments .

Well seems You are turning this thread into somethin personal brother , You know where to go for that .

you can complain to the admin sorry I cant help you or accomodate you .

Can you pls show where we called ppl worthless ? # of the post pls .

Jazakallah khair for your comments .

As usual, you are avoiding the issue. You made a uncalled for statement. Take responsibility for it. I have asked you to either apologise or explain the reason for the statement This is not personal. It is a duty of anybody making a public statement to either substantiate it, or retract, wiith an apology. Admin has nothing to do with this.

Again, as usual, you misunderstood the statement. You stated

they say they dont have time for worthless debates
to which I responded by
Do you know why people do not like to debate with you? And, call them worthless?
Read again and you will comprehend the point better.

Wassalam

Just to let you know my intentions on this Forum, to call people to Tawheed. There are many deviant brothers and sisters here that have a shaky foundation and yet they argue about things that woudnt need arguing if there foundation was solid.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “we have to call these people – who claim to be Muslim but who commit acts of bid’ah which may constitute kufr or may be less than that – to the truth, by explaining the truth without being hostile or condemning what they are doing. But once we know that they are too arrogant to accept the truth – for Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning), ‘And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allaah, lest they insult Allaah wrongfully without knowledge.’ [al-An’aam 6:108] – if we find out that they are stubborn and arrogant, then we should point out their falsehood, because then pointing out their falsehood becomes an obligation upon us.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “In the body there is a piece of flesh which, if it is sound, the entire body will be sound, and if it is corrupt, the entire body will be corrupt. It is the heart.†Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 52; Muslim, 1599

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “If the heart is sound in terms of faith, knowledge and feelings, then this will inevitably lead to the soundness of physical actions, such as verbal statements and deeds. As the leading scholars of hadeeth said: Words and deeds, both inward and outward. What is outward must follow what is inward, so if what is inward is sound then what is outward will also be sound, and if it (the former) is corrupt, (the latter) will also be corrupt. Hence one of the Sahaabah said concerning the one who prayed carelessly: If his heart had been humble and focused, his body would have been humble and focused.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 7/187

I urge Brothers and sisters to read books to correct there Aqeedah, some of the famous books are:

Al-Sunnah by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ahmad ibn Hanbal

Al-Tawheed by Ibn Khuzaymah

Sharh Usool I’tiqaad Ahl al-Sunnah by al-Laalkaa’i

‘Aqeedat al-Salaf wa Ashaab al-Hadeeth by al-Sabooni

al-‘Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah by Ibn Taymiyah [available in English translation]

al-‘Aqeedah al-Tahhaawiyyah wa Sharhuha by Ibn Abi’l-‘Izz al-Hanafi

Lawaami’ al-Anwaar al-Bahiyyah by al-Safaareeni

Ma’aarij al-Qubool by Haafiz Hakami

We know now who the culprits are .

Thx Al Faqeer. i know im definatly 1 of the culprits, i dont know how you get away with name calling and slandering, any other member who said this wudve been bannd. I wish dot sees the wisdom in taking away your mod rights

Thx Al Faqeer. i know im definatly 1 of the culprits, i dont know how you get away with name calling and slandering, any other member who said this wudve been bannd. I wish dot sees the wisdom in taking away your mod rights

well akhi You see i never pointed a finger at any1 but we have a confession , i cant help you there .

I am actaully surprised at all the members taking it to a personal level , meaning the truth hurts badly .

al farooq, al faqeer, aburafay.

brothers. you all have so much to offer new and non muslims. your debates are really good for many of us here to learn more about Islam.

id like to see it continue.

i cant see any real harm intended in the name calling. i think it is just part of passionate discussion. however if one feels slandered, the other should apologise and get on with it. no harm done.

i think its great we can get different ideas and interpretations out into the open. never will all agree. but it is for the benefit of all we discuss and learn.

please dont go your seperate ways and end this great disciussion. makeup with each other and get on with it.

akhi zukiful barakallah feek your words are like honey bro :D ( thats an arabic expression ) .

actuallay i dont see any name calling really akhi , and no resent against any1 .

Jazakallah khair for the naseehah , did you read this post by the way ?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=24697&view=findpost&p=232843"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showto...ndpost&p=232843[/url]

brother al faqeer.

yes i did read that post, and im very comfortable with it. those are the only issues i felt need to discuss so far. i will have more questions as i progress. perhaps tomorrow after returning from the Masjid i will have some questions. i dont see how you all are that different. just small pieces of difference that can be worked through.

i like this quote. i found it on the first page of this thread.

Allah says in the quran,

you may like something but is bad for you. you may not like something but is good for you.

this shows , it is not up to me to pick and choose. i must have faith.

well akhi You see i never pointed a finger at any1 but we have a confession , i cant help you there .

I am actaully surprised at all the members taking it to a personal level , meaning the truth hurts badly .

Well im sure no one is stupid enough not to realise who your referring to, does being exposed also hurt?

brother al faqeer.

yes i did read that post, and im very comfortable with it. those are the only issues i felt need to discuss so far. i will have more questions as i progress. perhaps tomorrow after returning from the Masjid i will have some questions. i dont see how you all are that different. just small pieces of difference that can be worked through.

i like this quote. i found it on the first page of this thread.

Allah says in the quran,

this shows , it is not up to me to pick and choose. i must have faith.

Inshallah we will learn alot from each other in the future dear brother , jazakallah khair for your open heart and mind shukran .

Well im sure no one is stupid enough not to realise who your referring to, does being exposed also hurt?

Saliy Alan Nabiy

Ãááåã Õá æÓáã æÈÇÑß Úáì ÓíÃäÇ ãÃãà æÚáì Âáå æÕÃÈå æÓáã

al farooq, al faqeer, aburafay.

brothers. you all have so much to offer new and non muslims. your debates are really good for many of us here to learn more about Islam.

id like to see it continue.

i cant see any real harm intended in the name calling. i think it is just part of passionate discussion. however if one feels slandered, the other should apologise and get on with it. no harm done.

i think its great we can get different ideas and interpretations out into the open. never will all agree. but it is for the benefit of all we discuss and learn.

please dont go your seperate ways and end this great disciussion. makeup with each other and get on with it.

:D brother!

Jazak Allah khair for the advice!

Actually, there is some background to why I am raising the issue. Do you agree that if there is a background, a statement "We know now who the culprits are." stands out like a sore thumb. I have known brother Al Faqeer for several years now, from another forum. We debated shoulder to shoulder with many people. But, we found that there were certain things he practicess with which I do not reconcile with. After some discussion we agreed to disagree. He is the one who actually introduced me to this Forum.

But in the last few months I have noticed a very big change in him. He argues and argues about everything that does not agree with his beliefs. Members are giving evidences for their line of belief, but he simply rejects themn and comes back again. He has recently done something which I cannot disclose that was very unbecomiing a person (I would like to use the word Muslim here, but am constraine to). I shall just say that he has called me arrogant for using the word 'I' in my posts. Despite my mentioning to him that I use it as a personal pronoun, and that he should remove his obsession, but he insisted that I use the word to show arrogance. Do you believe he is right here? If any member can prove to me that I have shown any arrogance in any of my posts, I shall appreciate it. But that should not be in this topic as it will be off-topic.

I know that there are some members who disagree with him and are in constant discussion with him about issues. If they are the culprits, then it is not a Forum, it is a one-man show. They are being targeted because of him. I pray that brother dot reads this post and sits back to analyse what I am saying here. I have a lot of interest in this Forum. In fact, it is the site I spend most of my hours on. I do not want people being banned or scared away because of an individual. This has happened in the past, of which I am aware. I don't want it happening now. That is one of the main reasons I asked brother dot to tell me the background to his topic.

I have nothing personal against any one. I only have an issue where the beliefs are not in conformity with the Qur'an and Sunnah. Yes, people can come up with interpretations to satisfy their stance, but even deviants like Ahmadees who have been confirmed as non-Mulsims have interpretations to justify themselves. The main issues are grave worship, elevation of Rasool Allah :D to a level that is wrong (even his companions who loved him much more than we do did not do things some people propagate on this Forum), etc.

Wassalam

:D for the inside info Abu Rafay, sorry to say this but Al Faqeer is just a Fitna on this Forum

Brothers do you know if some1 says Saliy Alan Nabiy it becomes a waajib for you to say :

Ãááåã Õá æÓáã æÈÇÑß Úáì ÓíÃäÇ ãÃãà æÚáì Âáå æÕÃÈå æÓáã