Islamic Forum
Princess Mujahada

Michael Jackson Spotted In Robe And Veil

:D

br-9140.jpg

Michael Jackson Spotted in Robe and Veil

MANAMA, Bahrain - Pop star Michael Jackson was spotted shopping in a Bahrain mall on Wednesday, hiding his face behind a veil and donning a black robe traditionally worn by women in the Gulf.

He was with three children, apparently his own, who also had their faces covered by dark scarves. An unidentified woman accompanied them.

The pop star, who seems to be settling in the Persian Gulf, was seen leaving Marina Mall in the Bahrain capital, holding a child by the hand. On the way out a back door, he shook hands with security guards.

The woman _ also dressed in the black robe called an abaya, jeans and a scarf that partially covered her face _ had the two other children. All three children were wrapped in black scarves and wore yellow shirts and sweatpants or khakis without robes.

Since his June acquittal on child molestation charges in California, Jackson has made several trips to Bahrain as a guest of Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the son of Bahrain's king. He reportedly was negotiating a position as a consultant with a Bahrain-based company that plans to set up theme parks and music academies in the Middle East.

On the mall outing, Jackson wore an abaya, pants, a white shirt and men's shoes. His head and face were wrapped in a black veil and he also wore black gloves.

The veil, abaya and gloves were of a style typically worn by conservative Bahraini women.

The woman asked photographers to respect their privacy and told them they were scaring the children before they left in a white car with darkened windows.

AAJ Holdings Ltd., owned by Ahmed Abu Bakr Janahi, said it wants to hire the 47-year-old Jackson to give advice on setting up entertainment businesses. He reportedly is building a home in Bahrain, an island nation in the Persian Gulf linked to Saudi Arabia by a bridge.

In November, Jackson stirred controversy in the United Arab Emirates by entering the ladies room in a shopping mall. His publicist said Jackson, who arrived in Dubai as the guest of a champion rally driver, did not understand the Arabic sign on the door and left the bathroom when he realized his mistake.

But local newspapers reported that the performer was applying makeup in the woman's toilets in a Dubai mall. Jackson's host, Mohammed bin Sulayem, dismissed the story as rumor.

(liars! It was not a rumor! I know a women from there and she said she was AT the mall when he did that!)

may Allah protect us and our children from him and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammed and his family! ameen

PropellerAds

:D :D :D :D :D

*speechless*

Ameen to the dua.

The most immediate form of simplicity is speculation. Ok, so he's wearing a womans outfit. Ok so he doesnt wanna be seen. Is that really any of my buisness....no really...

asalaamu alaikum

they call him wacko jacko for a reason

Well I dont know how to react to this , whether to role on the floor and laugh or feel sorry for those kids with him , or if we should pray that Allah SWT guides him back to the straight path ?

Assalamu Alaikum, Make Dua of Hidaayah for him and his children and IGNORE HIM FOR NOW. Wassalamu Alaikum, masooma

I heard a nasheed claimed to have been sung by him. The person playing the nasheed said that he had become a Muslim, and was in Bahrain. I did a google and came up with some things that were unauthentic. The only authenticc one said that he had joined Louis Farakhan's Nation of Islam, which is nowhere near Islam.

Have you people heard anything about this?

Wassalam

or if we should pray that Allah SWT guides him back to the straight path ?

As muslims its always our duty to pray for guidance for mankind.

I have heard a psychologist say years ago that he wanted to become a woman.

Perhaps he just wanted the anonymity that comes with being veiled?? :D

I heard a nasheed claimed to have been sung by him. The person playing the nasheed said that he had become a Muslim, and was in Bahrain. I did a goolge and came up with some things that were unauthentic. The only authenticc one said that he hadd joined Louis Farakhan's Nation of Islam, which is nowhere near Islam.

Have you people heard anything about this?

Wassalam

yes i have heard of it, i heard a nasheed like that too an i thought it was michael jackson, but i found out it was irfan maki, hopefully were talking bout the same nasheed, otherwise it will sound very akward

I have heard a psychologist say years ago that he wanted to become a woman.

i wonder what gave that away

Peace,

Perhaps he just wanted the anonymity that comes with being veiled??

Precisely! The veil is liberating as it stops women looking at Michael Jackson as a sex symbol and start looking at him like a person!

Lol :D this was sent to me by mail.

-------

By the way Eoin if you care to remember your on an Islamic forum, what you said is insulting and uncalled for.

Peace,

Precisely! The veil is liberating as it stops women looking at Michael Jackson as a sex symbol and start looking at him like a person!

:D :D :D

It wouldn't surprise me if he was trying to become a women. There are alot of things screwed up in that guy's head.

Asalmualakum

It's really no surprise...North American culture can be pretty messed up these days. There really seems to be no limit to what people will do to themselves for sexual satisfaction.

Uhhh, he's not accepted in "North American culture". He was back before people found out what a freak he is.

all i can say is that Jacko is a weirdo and does weird things, which makes weird headlines and weird rumours and weird so and so!

probably from planet weirdo in all!

ws

any man who sleeps with other people's children is sick and any parent who would give their kids away to him for weekend sleepovers, basically selling their own children is sick.

May Allah protect us

i dont want to think about how bad society will be in just a few more years :D

Walaikum salam sis,

ur right sis, its corrupt and sickening.

May Allah (swt) protect all muslim brothers and sisters from this wrecked bad society! And i'm saying this from the bottom of my heart. Ameen.

ws. :D

I think we shouldn't make negative comments about anyone before knowing all the details. If the basis of accusation turns out to be incorrect, then it would be classified as slandering, which is a big sin.

We don't know with absolute certainty why he chose to wear the veil. Allah swt knows best whether it was out of bad intentions.

i agree with you brother. it's just another rumour and shouldnt be believed until proven somehow.

Allah (swt) knows best.

Assalamu Alkakum,

I just want to say 2 things: 1) Don't believe everything you read. Sounds simple, but look at some of the responses. 2) What is the point of this thread. Why do we care?

Didn't mean to offend anyone, but I'm just surprised how many people are 'disgusted' when the article probably isnt true.

Edited by littlemisshala