Islamic Forum
zukiful

Hamas Victory In Palestinian Poll ?!

I don't think any worldwide organization like the UN can work, even if it is reworked. It has no sovereignty. At best, it can shout about things it doesn't like, but it can't effectively make changes without nations like the US backing it. And if the organization is dependent upon one nation, more than all others, then is it really unbiased?

PropellerAds
post-10817-1138483173_thumb.jpg

Palestinians carry Aya Al Astal into an ambulance near Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip January 26, 2006. israeli soldiers shot dead the nine-year-old Palestinian girl on Thursday in the Gaza Strip.

:D

:D :D

lateralus. you pretend to have sympathy. but it is an act. you come here to refute and argue. in another thread you siad it was getting tired how we complain about the palestinian tragedy. you dare post pictures of dead kids when youve stated you dont care?

look at your nick name.

I didn't post the picture.

Actually my cold side is the act, due to the constant bombardment Westerners get on this forum. I have more sympathy than you know. But with this whole israeli-Palestinian situation, you take it to the other extreme. So, I play devil's advocate.

But with this whole israeli-Palestinian situation

So, I play devil's advocate.

so you admit you are expressing the opinion of the devil by defending western ideals.

well said lateralus. there IS hope for you.

I heard on the radio the israeli military killed a 9 year old girl soon after the results were out. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Hamas knows there's more than Palestine at stake here, they've shown restraint over the past year and I hope they'll continue to use the political path to win stability for Palestine. But israel will provoke them to violence at every turn, violence works in favour of israel.

Yes i saw that on Al-Jazeera, our US-supporter buddies won't know anything about it because their cnn sattelite wasnt working properly to report this incident.

so you admit you are expressing the opinion of the devil by defending western ideals.

well said lateralus. there IS hope for you.

Whatever

post-10817-1138483173_thumb.jpg

Palestinians carry Aya Al Astal into an ambulance near Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip January 26, 2006. israeli soldiers shot dead the nine-year-old Palestinian girl on Thursday in the Gaza Strip.

:D -- Inna Lillahy Wa Inna Elayhy Raji'oon

Yes i saw that on Al-Jazeera, our US-supporter buddies won't know anything about it because their cnn sattelite wasnt working properly to report this incident.

The killing of a 9 yr old child is despicable, be it in the Gaza strip, Tel Aviv, Darfur or good ol' Blighty.

I make no distinction when condemning the killers, and i certainly don't need CNN or Al-jazeera to tell me whom i should have sympathy for.

This act is of incredible cowardice.