Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mss

From What Time Does Human Life Start?

Assalamu-Alaikum

I am student living in germany.

My teacher asked me the following question which I should answer untill tomorrow. I tried a lot to find an answer in the internet but no success. I hope some one can help me here.

From when is a HUMAN LIFE a HUMAN LIFE. From the time the Zygote (Sperm+Egg) has been created or what???

Thanks

PropellerAds

:D brother mss

Welcome to IF. May your stay here be fruitful inshaa'Allaah

Referring to your question the first stage is when the sperm reaches the uterus and fertilizes the ovum, and begins the process of forming a human being.

You might want to read this:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.harunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/creation04.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.harunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/creation04.php[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicmedicine(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/embryology.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicmedicine(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/embryology.htm[/url]

Assalamu-Alaikum

I am student living in germany.

My teacher asked me the following question which I should answer untill tomorrow. I tried a lot to find an answer in the internet but no success. I hope some one can help me here.

From when is a HUMAN LIFE a HUMAN LIFE. From the time the Zygote (Sperm+Egg) has been created or what???

Thanks

well essentialy the zygote is the human form progressing through its evolutionary ancestors states, id say once its brain developes to a certain point and the heart begins to pulse, then it is a self suffeciant organism in at least 1 respect and should be no longer be considered part of the mother.