Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zukiful

Mi5 Admits They Have Run Out Of Leads Of London Bomb

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.prisonplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/january2006/290106leads.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.prisonplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/janua...290106leads.htm[/url]

A LEAKED secret document reveals that MI5 has discovered almost nothing about the worst terrorist attack against Britain despite months of investigation.

After the biggest MI5 and police inquiry ever mounted, a secret report for Tony Blair and senior ministers into the July 7 London bombings states: “We know little about what three of the bombers did in Pakistan, when attack planning began, how and when the attackers were recruited, the extent of any external direction or assistance and the extent and role of any

for more click link above.

PropellerAds

:D

This weekend Rachel North, an advertising executive who was injured in the King’s Cross bomb, said: “I am disappointed that they have not come up with any real leads. Most of the survivors want to know not just what happened but why it happened. This absolutely underlines the need for a transparent, independent public inquiry.â€

The Tories are also calling for an independent inquiry into what the intelligence services knew before the attacks. The leak of a JTAC report, seen by The Sunday Times, is unprecedented and some within the intelligence services are known to feel that there should be a public inquiry.

Two years ago MI5 was given an injection of cash allowing it to recruit a further 1,000 staff, on top of the 2,000 it already has. Only last month the Treasury allocated a further £125m to the fight against terrorism, most of which went, despite police complaints, to MI5. It will be spent on recruiting hundreds more intelligence officers and opening branches in eight British cities.

The £Millions going to MI5 filter down to informants, who're bribed with huge sums of money to spy on Masjids.

With so much being spent on the 'fight against terrorism', Tony Blair won't allow a public inquiry on 7/7 because it will cost too much!

Apparently "westerners" are brainwashed by biased media coverage, yet here you are posting an Alex Jones piece of dubious propoganda!!

Btw, i'd have thought Masjids would have been happy having "spies" listening in to their sermons. What better way to spread the peaceful message of Islam.

It's not as if they have anything to hide.

:D people coming in to listen if the Imam is inciting violence is, in my opinion, one thing...bugging the place and sneaking around with geiger counters is quite another. No respect :D

Maybe my eyesight is failing me, but I did not see any reference to israel or the Mossad, in that article. Can I assume this is conjecture, on your part, zukiful?

Apparently "westerners" are brainwashed by biased media coverage, yet here you are posting an Alex Jones piece of dubious propoganda!!

Btw, i'd have thought Masjids would have been happy having "spies" listening in to their sermons. What better way to spread the peaceful message of Islam.

It's not as if they have anything to hide.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2014722,00.html"]The TimesOnline[/url] reported the findings, I'm sure it was on the front page of The Sunday Telegraph aswell.

Masjids don't have a problem with authorities monitoring them. The truth is, if extremists were caught planning an attack from a Masjid, the locals would report them to the police regardless of any cash reward. Any cells operating in the UK are hidden from Muslims aswell.

It's no wonder the MI5 needs another £100 million to fund its network of informers. At £100,000 upfront and £5000 month, spies are not easy to maintain, and not very cost effective either.

:D people coming in to listen if the Imam is inciting violence is, in my opinion, one thing...bugging the place and sneaking around with geiger counters is quite another. No respect :D

I think the British authorities have been more respectful of Masjids and their devotees than some muslims in muslim lands.

This nation has been tolerant, verging on the point of suicidal. Hopefully this will change in the near future and we can approach this particular menace in a more pragmatic manner, rather than the supremely naive approach adopted in recent years.

If "western" freedoms are not appreciated, they should not be invoked.

Bugging devices and geiger counters are childs play. Our government must take every precaution and utilise every resource at it's disposal to rid us of this foul cancerous tumour.

Islamic terrorism within our shores is not to be appeased, but crushed, at any cost.

Respect is not a birthright.

Respect and be respected. It's about time this country left this one-way lane.

Uhh, Sticky, do you really think a terrorist attack is that big of a deal?

I think the British authorities have been more respectful of Masjids and their devotees than some muslims in muslim lands.

This nation has been tolerant, verging on the point of suicidal. Hopefully this will change in the near future and we can approach this particular menace in a more pragmatic manner, rather than the supremely naive approach adopted in recent years.

Bugging devices and geiger counters are childs play. Our government must take every precaution and utilise every resource at it's disposal to rid us of this foul cancerous tumour.

Islamic terrorism within our shores is not to be appeased, but crushed, at any cost.

Sticky i hope you live to the day when "Islamic Terrorism" is unvieled.

Pashton, you're a hoot.

Uhh, Sticky, do you really think a terrorist attack is that big of a deal?

Yes Lateralus, i do think it is a big deal.

Not just for the resulting loss of life, but for the loss of tolerance within British society. It's not just the act itself but the subsequent denials and veiled justifications that cause hostility. The July 7th bombings have done an IMMENSE amount of harm, which is rarely highlighted in the media. We are all supposed to have "come together" and shown true british grit, which is clearly not the case.

There is an incredible amount of underlying hostility towards muslims in this country. 5 years ago this hostility was the domain of the ignorant racists, but now it is prevelant in almost all walks of life.

Believe it or not i consider myself quite liberal, even i am sometimes shocked by the vicious rhetoric aimed at muslims from otherwise tolerant people, but find it increasingly difficult to come up with a counter argument.

Muslims on the whole have been quite fortunate (thankfully so) that there has not been a massive backlash in the "west", but to think it will not happen no matter how many attacks from "home-grown" terrorists is dangerously complacent. This could bring out the very worst in ordinary people. There has already been a shift to the right in many european countries, another attack could see far-right groups gaining a stronger foothold in mainstream politics, which would be disasterous.

Palestinians may be happy being governed by ignorant thugs, but i wouldn't be, as i'm sure the muslims in the west wouldn't be either.

This is why i think it is a big deal.

What exactly is your definition of Islamic Terrorism?

I hope i live to see the day that my government finally wakes up to this meance and takes appropriate action on it's own doorstep. When it finally uses the powers at it's disposal to combat and exorcise this particular demon, rather than faff about with half-hearted legislation and muslim think-tanks.

Shagird, i stand by this statement.

Please expand upon why you consider me dilusional.

There is an incredible amount of underlying hostility towards muslims in this country. 5 years ago this hostility was the domain of the ignorant racists, but now it is prevelant in almost all walks of life.

By the way you put it, and with all the racist, restrictive and Islamophobic laws being implemented it would seem to be that Europe is about ready for another holocaust...

But this one will be perpetrated against Muslims!

By the way you put it, and with all the racist, restrictive and Islamophobic laws being implemented it would seem to be that Europe is about ready for another holocaust...

Then perhaps the Muslims should leave, now, if they feel so threatened?

What exactly is your definition of Islamic Terrorism?

I hope i live to see the day that my government finally wakes up to this meance and takes appropriate action on it's own doorstep. When it finally uses the powers at it's disposal to combat and exorcise this particular demon, rather than faff about with half-hearted legislation and muslim think-tanks.

But before moving on to Islam, The Christian darkness that has descended upon the human race needs to be dealt with first...

This cancerous tumor has been allowed to replicate for far too long...

How many millions of human beings have you exterminated in the past 500 years?

How many nations were rendered extinct by Christianities priestly demagogues?

Please don't point fingers and put your house in order first...

Then perhaps the Muslims should leave, now, if they feel so threatened?

Muslim's are threatened because non-Muslim's who possess demonic thoughts and carry them out are the true threat to humanity, and they need to be dealt with...

Leave? hmmm, either stay and be slaughtered or expelled!

Like the way we implemented the final solution against the European Jews...

That's always our answer to every problem...

Kill 'em all and let God sort them out...

It's not for you to say who can stay or leave...

A muslim holocaust, in Britain? You've got to be kidding.

This government has got us bending over backwards and walking on eggshells lest we offend the muslim community. The CRE and the MCB are the new stormtroopers and Waffen SS, pouncing upon anything that may remotely be construed as Islamaphobic.

We've already had the book burnings in Bradford (Satanic Verses) , several "Kristallnachts" (Oldham, Burnley, Leeds..) and the Nuremberg rallies in Trafalgar Square.

Resentment against muslims is rife and is growing by the day, but i wouldn't worry about a holocaust in Britain any time soon. Although, i'm not quite sure what our Jewish community makes of this sudden rise in Islamic extremism.

However, i can't speak for the rest of Europe. It seems some countries in Europe are far more upset with muslims than Blighty, and in some cases for good reason.

You really don't do yourselves any favours.

Muslims on this forum have made it quite clear that western liberalism and Islam are completely incompatible, i am also of this opinion. Yet i have yet to receive a reply to the question..."Why do so many muslims choose to reside in the west"?

Why degrade yourselves and bare witness to such a filthy and unholy society? Why have your children endure such abject misery and poisonous influences? Why, why?

Thezman, i enjoy reading your posts as you do make some pertinent points, and tend not to be a generalistic as most. You live in the US and i assume you are not held there by force. Do you not get slightly erked when you read some comments about the country and society that you live in? I'm not talking about foreign policy, but the day-to-day life of the average citizen. Wouldn't it be even more erksome to read those comments from somebody that lives in your country/society and takes advantage of all it has to offer?

Wouldn't you tell them to shut up, or take a hike?

Muslim's are threatened because non-Muslim's who possess demonic thoughts and carry them out are the true threat to humanity, and they need to be dealt with...

Leave? hmmm, either stay and be slaughtered or expelled!

Like the way we implemented the final solution against the European Jews...

That's always our answer to every problem...

Kill 'em all and let God sort them out...

It's not for you to say who can stay or leave...

Wow, my point was that you're overreacting. That seems to be a common theme with Muslims, lately.

But before moving on to Islam, The Christian darkness that has descended upon the human race needs to be dealt with first...

This cancerous tumor has been allowed to replicate for far too long...

How many millions of human beings have you exterminated in the past 500 years?

How many nations were rendered extinct by Christianities priestly demagogues?

Please don't point fingers and put your house in order first...

I take back what i said about you not being generalistic.

I wasn't refering to Islam but Islamic terrorism, if you fail to differentiate, it's completely understandable.

Where exactly did you get the idea that i am christian? If you are going to blame me for the deaths of millions for the past 500 years, can i accuse you of the deaths of all those massacred under Islamic rule, and theres been a few? I think i'll also accuse you of christian and jewish massacres, because you have more affiliation with these religious movements than me.

Would you like me to read out your charge sheet, or do you agree that these accusations are a bit silly?

Don't ask me to put my house in order, if you don't know where i live.

Wow, my point was that you're overreacting. That seems to be a common theme with Muslims, lately.

Actually it's the non-muslim's who cause our reactions, It doesn't materialize on it's own...

Just check out the responses by non-Muslims regarding the Danish issue...

But it's much easier to blame other's than admit that we're the one's with the flaws...

You can't control the actions of others. You can only control your own. Shifting blame to others never solves the problem. Look at what you can change? Not what you wish others would change.

Thezman, i enjoy reading your posts as you do make some pertinent points, and tend not to be a generalistic as most. You live in the US and i assume you are not held there by force. Do you not get slightly erked when you read some comments about the country and society that you live in? I'm not talking about foreign policy, but the day-to-day life of the average citizen. Wouldn't it be even more erksome to read those comments from somebody that lives in your country/society and takes advantage of all it has to offer?

Wouldn't you tell them to shut up, or take a hike?

This is my country and I won't won't leave it for whatever reason...

As to the people who speak out against America while residing here, why haven't you applied the famous freedom of speech here?

We can criticize other's but they can't do the same to us?

When we speak out against Muslim's it's freedom of speech...

If they speak out against us while living here, then they are abusing the liberty and rights we gave them?

Having people leave if they don't like certain things about the country isn't practical at all...

And this problem is a two-way street. We never completely welcome immigrants, we always treat them as outsiders, we deliberately keep a vast distance between us and them...

Then we turn around and accuse them of not assimilating...

There are countless Americans (non-recent immigrants, non-Muslim) who complain about many issues they don't like about our country, yet I never hear anyone telling them to get the hell out...

Not complaining and "love it or leave it" are strictly reserved for Muslim's and other minorites (of non-European descent)...

As to the people who speak out against America while residing here, why haven't you applied the famous freedom of speech here?

If they speak out against us while living here, then they are abusing the liberty and rights we gave them?

Having people leave if they don't like certain things about the country isn't practical at all...

And this problem is a two-way street. We never completely welcome immigrants, we always treat them as outsiders, we deliberately keep a vast distance between us and them...

There are countless Americans (non-recent immigrants, non-Muslim) who complain about many issues they don't like about our country, yet I never hear anyone telling them to get the hell out...

Not complaining and "love it or leave it" are strictly reserved for Muslim's and other minorites (of non-European descent)...

Thezman, you're making a common mistake, here. The problem people have is with Muslims trying to influence government to do something that it outside of the government's power! The statement of a citizen is not the same as the statement of the government. That is confused so many times on this forum, I have lost count. People living in the US can complain about the US all they want. No one will ever try to pass a law to stop that. But cross the line and get the government involved and you have totally changed the issue and people will fight you to the death.

As for some Americans telling others to get out, there will always be people like that. And the fact that you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't there. Does "Irish need not apply" ring a bell? Though that isn't recent, there will always be people with those sentiments. They are entitled to those sentiments. People will argue, both ways. BUT DO NOT GET THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED, EVER!!!

You final statement is completely untrue. It's used on everyone.

Nobody asked you to leave. If you believe America to be your country, good luck to you.

How can you assimilate people that do not wish to assimilate. Read the "Are you proud to be British" thread.

The question i ask is why live in a country that you do not wish to be part of?

I think it's a bit rich to implement "Freedom of Speech" if the crux of your argument is the withdrawal of said freedom.

It's not about criticising your country, it's about having your loyalties lie elsewhere, (in muslim lands), yet choose to live in a country that you a critical of. Hypocrisy!!