Sign in to follow this  
maidan shahr

American Uni Of Beirut

PropellerAds

:D

What school do you attend?

What major are you aiming for?

1) Do well on you SAT

2) Do well in the Baccalaureate exam and insha'Allah you will be accepted.

I plan to major in medicine, I havn't taken my SATs yet but i will inshallah this spring or this summer . what is the bacclurate exam? :D

salam oh my bad lolll i pur Allah hu akbar instead, zeinab , is it required that i take pre calculus or calculur my senior of high school or is it fine if i take advanced math (lower level) :D

Salaam,

From my work in UCAS (the British univeristy admissions system) we always advise that applicants speak to the universities directly regarding admission requirements. This ensures that accurate information is given rather than (well-intentioned) hearsay and the universities would prefer you called them and asked. Obviously this is for the UK but I can;t imagine other unis would be so terribly different.

Best of luck with your application, I hope you're successful,

DARLA

I plan to major in medicine, I havn't taken my SATs yet but i will inshallah this spring or this summer . what is the bacclurate exam?

Sis you live in Lebanon?

You are taking the high school option and not the Lebanese Baccalaureate one right?

Baccalaureate exam is the end exam you take at grade 12 since it is a compulsory for Lebanese students who don’t have another nationality and can’t take the high school option.

Sis you need to go to AUB and ask them what are the recruitments for Freshmen to enter as advised. Ummm doesn’t your school help you out?

I can't answer your question about math course you should ask the registration office at AUB...go there they'll help you out.

darla hun thank uuuu

salam zainab...no not yet :D :D i am going this summer though on a visit and i'll check the university out. thank youuuuuuuuu