Sign in to follow this  
zukiful

'reconstruction' In Afgahnistan

The Horrible Legacy

Of 'Reconstruction' And

'Liberation' In Afghanistan

Commentary

By Mohammed Daud Miraki, PhD

mdmiraki[at]ameritech(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

AfghanDUFund(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

2-2-6

In light of the London donor conference, which would amount to nothing considering the legacy of so-called reconstruction in Afghanistan; it is prudent to make some points.

It is a tragedy of immense proportion that no one even dare to address the abomination that is called life with inevitable demise at every corner resulting from the massive amount of uranium munitions used by the American forces and their allies. Our so-called Afghans self-sold surrogates are more than happy to jump on the bandwagon and express their gratitude for the token thrown at our people when in fact their entire existence is put in question by the massive use of weapons of mass destruction. Let the progress of the Bonn agreement tell the children of Tora Bora and Shah-e-Kot suffering from Leukemia and Esophageal cancers, or the massive number of sudden abortions occurring among women and animals in those areas.

Another advancement is the indignity brought upon the Afghans (Pashtuns) by the dishonorable minorities of Afghanistan, namely Tajiks, Uzbeks, Sadat, and some Hazaras sending their daughters and wives to service American and NATO soldiers. The thousands of these Tajiks and other minorities take pride in sending their daughters to utter indignity.

When their daughters complain, their fathers reply---Khair Ast Dollar Mayta-- (it is okay they give dollars). This is the legacy of reconstruction, bravo.

to continue....

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general69/legacyofreconstru.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general69/legacyofreconstru.htm[/url]

PropellerAds
The Horrible Legacy

Of 'Reconstruction' And

'Liberation' In Afghanistan

Commentary

2-2-6

In light of the London donor conference, which would amount to nothing considering the legacy of so-called reconstruction in Afghanistan; it is prudent to make some points.

It is a tragedy of immense proportion that no one even dare to address the abomination that is called life with inevitable demise at every corner resulting from the massive amount of uranium munitions used by the American forces and their allies. Our so-called Afghans self-sold surrogates are more than happy to jump on the bandwagon and express their gratitude for the token thrown at our people when in fact their entire existence is put in question by the massive use of weapons of mass destruction. Let the progress of the Bonn agreement tell the children of Tora Bora and Shah-e-Kot suffering from Leukemia and Esophageal cancers, or the massive number of sudden abortions occurring among women and animals in those areas.

Another advancement is the indignity brought upon the Afghans (Pashtuns) by the dishonorable minorities of Afghanistan, namely Tajiks, Uzbeks, Sadat, and some Hazaras sending their daughters and wives to service American and NATO soldiers. The thousands of these Tajiks and other minorities take pride in sending their daughters to utter indignity.

When their daughters complain, their fathers reply---Khair Ast Dollar Mayta-- (it is okay they give dollars). This is the legacy of reconstruction, bravo.

to continue....

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general69/legacyofreconstru.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general69/legacyofreconstru.htm[/url]

Do you consider rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link) to be a reliable website?

:D

do you consider mainstream media reliable?

2-2-6

were elso would dr miraki be published? in mainstream media? i dont think so. that is the GOOD THING ABOUT ALTERNATE MEDIA. those whom cant have their veiws published by western media, can get their point across in another outlet. only dummies cant see that.

and brother abubakar, i noticed you didnt greet me in the traditional muslim way.

are you muslim? or pretend to be?

and brother abubakar, i noticed you didnt greet me in the traditional muslim way.

are you muslim? or pretend to be?

Sorry I didn't greet you correctly.

I am a Muslim, are you or are you pretending to be?

brother abubakar.

(1) you didnt tell me if you trusted mainstream media.

(2) you did not say where else these people could get published in the western media.

rense and sites like his often support claims made by moslems of the atrocities commited by the west etc. i have never seen any anti Islamic stuff on rense. why do you slander his site so much?

i have declared my position many times as to why i became a muslim.

brother abubakar.

(1) you didnt tell me if you trusted mainstream media.

(2) you did not say where else these people could get published in the western media.

rense and sites like his often support claims made by moslems of the atrocities commited by the west etc. i have never seen any anti Islamic stuff on rense. why do you slander his site so much?

i have declared my position many times as to why i became a muslim.

:D Brother

I have not seen you declare why you are a Muslim, I will assume that you are.

I don't trust the mainstream media generally but they can be a source of information or at least a place to start investigating from.

I do not like rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link) because it is anti-semitic, it often does not publish sources and I do not find that it provides a great source of information.

I do not slander the site and no i have not seen anything anti-Islamic on it but that does not make it a good site.

I was only talking about rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and not other sites.

Peace

:D brother abubakar

(2) you did not say where else these people could get published in the western media

please.

salam

sadly that is the truth in afghanistan amongst some farsi speaking families who work for the government, its so degrading . there are so many crimes and injustices happening in afghanistan right now which makes me wonder why the soil doesnt cry

abubakar.

1. you still havent told me what is wrong with this article,

2. and why you chose to attack it??

3. what is wrong with its author?

4. whats wrong i found it on rense?

5. and where else this person could have had it published in the mainstream western media?

so, if it wasnt for sites like rense. where would the good dr publish his article?

abubakar.

1. you still havent told me what is wrong with this article,

2. and why you chose to attack it??

3. what is wrong with its author?

4. whats wrong i found it on rense?

5. and where else this person could have had it published in the mainstream western media?

so, if it wasnt for sites like rense. where would the good dr publish his article?

1. It is full of generalisations with no specific incidents.

2. I attack it because, it is a generalisation with no specific incidents, it provides no source material and although what he says may be true, he leaves it to a question of belief whether it is true or not.

3. He is unable to write an account which is specific and contains facts.

4. Rense(contact admin if its a beneficial link) is a well known anti-semitic website.

5. With this standard of journalism I would imagine that it would be very difficult to get it published. With a properly researched article which showed specific examples and had some checkable facts then I would suggest: The Guardian, Observer, maybe The Mirror, and plenty of 'left of centre' journals.

Let me emphasise I do not believe nor disbelieve whether this is going on but this sort of writing is not going to convince me.

I am suprised that you accept this on face value.

Rebuilding Afghanistan....

How far is going to go this time, before we see Mckdonalds coming in and the Afghans ignoring it... Afghanistan is really differnet from the Arab nations, the Arabs embraced the western culture and their fast food restaurents and made us rely on them... what a sad move... the Arabs were also part of destroying the Ottoman empire... and i will also go on... the Arabs are also part of whats going on right now...

example's: Iraq attacks Iran... Iraq attacks Kuwait.. saudi arabia and kuwait asks for American help... americans will not go out now, Qatar soon joins the club, so does the rest of the Gulf countries.

What i am trying to say is that the Arabs were the ones that fell in the Western trap.

Again by saying Arabs i meant people responsible at that perticular times, the government as an exapmple, please dont attack me.

Edited by Pashton