Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Durka Durka

Us And Israel Behind Ferry Sinking?

:D

This ferry sinking would never happen because of Muslims. I bet teh US and/or israel are going to turn out to be behind it. I wouldn't put anything past Bush! :D

PropellerAds

Don't throw around accusations without any cause or suspicion.

Hardly with suspicion. Muslims would never allow this to happen. The evil emporer Bush will kill Muslims wherever and however he can.

This ferry sinking would never happen because of Muslims. I bet teh US and/or israel are going to turn out to be behind it.

that's farfetch dude

no HARDevidence means you're a liar :D

that's farfetch dude

no HARDevidence means you're a liar :D

Typical christian covering for your holy leader. MUSLIMS WOULD NOT ALLOW THE FERRY TO SINK. FACT.

This ferry sinking would never happen because of Muslims. I bet teh US and/or israel are going to turn out to be behind it. I wouldn't put anything past Bush! :D

Where's the story, link and proof?

Typical christian covering for your holy leader.

Don't disrespect Tom!

He's one of the nicest members on this forum...

MUSLIMS WOULD NOT ALLOW THE FERRY TO SINK. FACT.

Wrong! It's happened before...

It seems to me that Durka Durka is not actually a Muslim, but someone posing as a Muslim in order to cause problems. If you're going to say something, at least do it up front. Don't hide behind a false personality.

It seems to me that Durka Durka is not actually a Muslim, but someone posing as a Muslim in order to cause problems. If you're going to say something, at least do it up front. Don't hide behind a false personality.

You don't know me, and I certainly don't know or trust you. BUT the fact is that I think Bush was behing this sinking ferry. He is trying to cause a distractions from all the happenings in Iraq.

You don't know me, and I certainly don't know or trust you. BUT the fact is that I think Bush was behing this sinking ferry. He is trying to cause a distractions from all the happenings in Iraq.

:D :D

Oh, thank you, I needed a laugh today.

it is an "old out of date" ship passed passed on from the west, the fault lays with those who were incharge of safty and as a muslim we should always check our findings.

and hey your not fooling anyone claiming to be a Muslim... just to let you know the Mod team have tools to verify this :D

:D dear muslims

"Durka Durka"

lol, aight.

Where u from then, Durkistan battleing US marines?

---------

With all due respect, the only origins of that name of yours, is from a "comedy" movie called Team America.

Google it if you dont believe me,

im not calling you a liar durka durka, but according to yours posts, you seem..strange

Assalamu Alaikum, Br. Durka Durka, If you say you are a Muslim, then I trust you are. As a Muslim we should not throw accusations around, it just spread hatred and animosity, and we dont need more of it in todays World.

quote name='Durka Durka' date='Feb 3 2006, 12:07 PM' post='237052'

Neither Bush nor israel or anyone in the Universe can make anything happen unless Allah LETS IT HAPPEN, That is our belief, not a leaf moves unless Allah commands it to, so how can a ferry just sink because someone wants it to sink. It is a accident and a great tragedy so leave it at that. INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAAJIOON, may Allah accept those who perished as Shuhadaa and grant them high places in Paradise and those who are suffering May Allah ease their pain and suffering and grant them patience, ameen.

Wassalamu Alaikum, masooma.

I agree with Durka Durka. I reckon Bush has been planning this for months.

What an evil genius!!

:D :D :D

w/salaam

bro,as far as i know:

1. the ship was overoccupied

2. It's old

3. they didn't have enough safety measures on board

WHAT does the US and israel have to do with this, we can't just blame ALL of our mistakes on the outside world. As I've advised non muslims before to get rid of the "us v.s them" mentality, I would hope that we as muslims take this advice too.

bro,as far as i know:

1. the ship was overoccupied

2. It's old

3. they didn't have enough safety measures on board

WHAT does the US and israel have to do with this, we can't just blame ALL of our mistakes on the outside world. As I've advised non muslims before to get rid of the "us v.s them" mentality, I would hope that we as muslims take this advice too.

What you talking about, so you dont want us to think, USA VS Islam? well its quite obvious.

I agree with Durka Durka. I reckon Bush has been planning this for months.

What an evil genius!!

Bush a genius?

:D :D :D

Typical christian covering for your holy leader. MUSLIMS WOULD NOT ALLOW THE FERRY TO SINK. FACT.

Right! And the Iranian airliner that crashed...Bush did that too. And the earthquakes, sandstorms, and tsunamis that have afflicted the Muslim nations of the world...Bush. Yeah, he's that powerful. Guess you better mind your P's and Q's or you'll get your come uppance too.

What you talking about, so you dont want us to think, USA VS Islam? well its quite obvious.

there was nothing linking anything U.S./israel to the ship..

we cannot just throw around statements without proof..

As SAlaam Alaikum,

The hate fo the Us and israel among Muslims is becomign pathetic.

Rathar than finding some way to help those Muslims on that ferry, and demanding better codes for safety you all want to speculate who was behind it.

Let's put it like this:

Allah will never help us unless we help ourselves first. And blaming everyone else for our issues besides ourselves is not going to cut it.

salaam

Edited by --**MinorityOpinions**--

It's us vs. them mentality not USA vs. them.

As SAlaam Alaikum,

Let's put it like this:

Allah will never help us unless we help ourselves first. And blaming everyone else for our issues besides ourselves is not going to cut it.

salaam

exactly my thought, good point.

the Muslim world is missing leadership.