Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
- IQRA -

...1 Request....

:D

Please could you remember me and my family in you're personal duas.

Jazak Allah khairun

[inshALLAH i will let you know about the "problem" soon]

May Allah :D reward you all. ameen

PropellerAds

May Allah help you and your family through any difficulties and grant you ease. And may peace and blessings be upon the Prophet and his family.

Assalamaualikum,

inshallah ur "problems" will be worked out.

AMEEN to the duas.

Jazak Allah khairun....

basically....people (non-muslims) around our area have decided to turn against Islam...and are starting to verbally and physically attack us, because we're muslims.... AlhamduLILAH its not that bad-physically...but i think the situation may get worse. Wallhu Alim

its soo true when Rasullulah :D said a time will come when it will be so hard to be a muslim and that a mu'min will role on the grave, and wish to be in that place...only to get away from the fitna's of the duniya.

May Allah :D protect and guide us all. ameen

*Plz remember us in you're duas*

Jazak Allah khairun

...i forgot to add....

Also..please remember all the muslims around the world who 'suffer' for just being a muslim.

SubhanAllah. I am so sad to here this dear Sister of Islam. Some may not like to hear me say this (even though it is allowed in Islam), but may Allah curse those who harm you, your family or friends and of the Muslims of this Ummah.

May Allah place Sabr within your heart and the hearts of those who are suffering along with you.

Al-Malik! Protect them all from words of evil and abuse.

Al-Mu'min! Destroy any person who lays a hand upon a Muslim to harm them.

Al-Qayyoom! Ar-Rahman! Have mercy upon them and honour them in this Dunya and in the Akhira.

Al-Ahad! Remove this affliction from your Slave and have mercy upon her soul.

May the blessings and love of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad :D, his wives, his children, his righteous family, and upon his companions and followers.

May the blessings, love and peace be upon our Father Adam ('AlyheeSalaam), and upon all Prophets and Messengers after him, to the seal of all Prophets, Muhammad :D.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

WIN A PRIZE NOW!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

...i forgot to add....

Also..please remember all the muslims around the world who 'suffer' for just being a muslim.

:D my dear sister Iqra :D

I can't believe the non-muslims in your area are actually doing that!

Don't worry sister, you will always be in my prayer, i will make duas for you. May Allah (swt) protect you and your family, give you happiness, patience and mercy. Ameen.

Bi ismillaahi tawakkaltu alal laahi walaa hawla walaa quwwata illaa billaahi

Trans: In the name of Allah, I have placed my trust in Allah and there is no power nor any strength except with Allah.

The reciter of this simple Duá derives three benefits:

He gains protection against his enemies

He receives Hidaayat (guidance) from Allah

His requirements for that day will be met.

O He who disgraces all obstinate tyrants by the exercise of His supreme power and absolute authority.

YY MUD'ILLA KULLI JABBAARIN A'NEEDIN BIQAHRIN A'Z'EEMIN WA SULT'AANIHEE

O He who equips me to cope with the hardships which have afflicted me, O He who helps me to take off the load of the sorrows which have burdened me, keeps an eye (which never sleeps) on me, make me competent to deal with (misfortunes) with the (help of) a strong reinforcement (from You) which cannot be knocked down. O He who owns the strongest strength, O He who owns the most majestic majesty, O He who owns the highest honour compared to which all that which has been created is low and humble, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, make me competent to deal with the oppressor, and punish him for what he did to me.

YAA U'DDATEE I'NDA SHIDDATEE WA YAA GHAWTHEE I'NDA KURBATEE UH'RISNEE BI-AY'NIKALLATEE LAA TANAAMU WAKFINEE BIRUKNIKALLAD'EE LAA YURAAMU YAA D'AL QUWWATIL QAWIYYATI WA YAA D'AL JALAALISH SHADEEDI WA YAA D'AL I'ZZATILLATEE KULLU KHALQIKA LAHAA D'ALEELUN S'ALLI A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMAD WAKFINEE Z'AALIMEE WANTAQIM LEE MINHU

Recite the above du'as sister.

Stay safe and read your daily prayers and the Holy Qur'an

Ameen.

Jazak Allah khairun for all the duas and kind advice..

your in my adeya insha'Allah

may Allah make you stronger everyday, Insha'Allah.

Make sure to call your authority....dosen't the law protect you still, or do they wait until something happens 'cause you're muslims....I hope not.