Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hasib

Foul ?

:D

how to make foul ?

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, Hey I asked for the same recipe in another forum. Just spelt it FOOL like a fool, lol.

Your way of spelling is better Hasib.

This is an Arabic food made with beans i think. So anyone have the Recipe, please share. JazaakAllahu Khairan. Wassalamu Alaikum, masooma.

Edited by masooma

Assalamaualikum,

do u all mean this? (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.recipezaar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/133315"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.recipezaar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/133315[/url]

heres another recipe as well...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.recipezaar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/9154"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.recipezaar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/9154[/url]

Edited by baree_

Assalamu Alaikum, JazaakAllahu Khairan Baree, yes that is what I was looking for, but the picture looks different from what I saw, anyways, i will try it and let you know how it turned out inshaAllah.

Assalamu alaikum, aunty masooma.

Here's how I make it:

- One can of Fuul Madamas (also known as fava beans) you can find fuul in any Middle Eastern/Iranian grocery store

- One tomato (coarsely diced)

- 1/2 cup of chopped onions

- Some oil (vegetable oil or olive oil or butter)

Warm fuul (after mashing) in the pan. As the water from the can starts to evaporate, pour in a tablespoon of oil (also can substitute with a large pat of butter). Lower the heat to a simmer. As it begins to bubble, add chopped tomatoes and onions. Continue to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.

I prefer using olive oil. After it's done, I add lemon juice and/or hot chilli sauce.

Recipe found (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_weekendamerica.publicradio(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/collections/recipes/fuul.html"]here[/url].