Islamic Forum
Arif

Dua / Prayer To Be Recited

As-salam-alaikum,

Does any one know of any dua or prayer to be recited in urgent times of need, when all doors have closed and no hope is left and when Allah is very angry upon you because of your own deeds.

Jazakallah khair.

PropellerAds

:D

Here are some Du'a you can say :D :

"Allahumma sahhla illah maa ja'altahu sahhlan wanta tag'alu hhazna ethaa sh/ta sahhla."

"Oh Allah, there is no ease except in that which you have made easy, and you make the difficulty, if you wish, easy."

"inna lilahe wainna ilayhe raa ji'oon. Allahumma ajornee fee mmu(s)eebatee. Wa akhluf lee khayran minha."

"To Allah we belong and unto Him is our return. Oh Allah, recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better."

"Astaghferallah Allathee Lah ilaha illahuwal hhayyul (k)ayyumu wa atuubo ilayeh."

"I seek Allah's forgiveness, besides whom, none has the right to be worshipped except He, the Ever Living, the Self-Subsisting, and Supporter of all, and I turn to Him in repentance."

I hope that was of help Brother. Tell me if you need any more Du'a.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

WIN A PRIZE NOW!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

you may say:

Rabbish Rahli wa yassir lee wahlul 'uqadatam millisaanee

something to do with Musa (AS) asking Allah to open his chest and make everything easy for him. you csee it in Arabic if you wish it is in the Qur'an chapter 20-Taha. second page at the middle/bottom.