Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ImHere

Assalamu Alaikum

Salaam,

well imhere

just got banned from Islamica for supporting one who said he would run over a homosexual with a van.

well ya, how come i cant post in other forums???

im sure its in the rules, but u have to be kidding me, those were like a page long and in size 10 font...

Walekum salaam

PropellerAds

:D

Welcome to IF brother. :D I hope that your stay here will bebeneficial as well as enjoyable. :D

There are many forums you can post in, go to the following thread for the list. :P

"you can

And please take a few moments to go through our forum rules. Readin it and abiding by them will make your stay here smoother, and inshaAllah you'll never run into problems.. B)

Here's u'r welcome drink: :P

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.lycos.co.uk/mmca04/Pics/Banana_smoothie.jpg' alt='Banana_smoothie.jpg'>

Lookin forward to your posts.

:w:

Salaam and welcome to the forum

well imhere

just got banned from Islamica for supporting one who said he would run over a homosexual with a van.

Fear Allah. Allah doesn't give us the right to kill whoever we don't like. Islamic law is for the Islamic state to enforce, not the citizens. Anyway, this isn't even a country in which exists the muslim law ordering death to homosexuals.

sup urthere?? :P loool but erm that's well harsh of Islamica to ban you just cos of that.... :D .....but bring on the van :P hehe ehem :D

but anyway welcomes to the forum dude (w00t)

Welcome to IF! Inshallah this forum shall be beneficial to you. Have a pleasant stay…hope to read your posts!

lolz, welcome brother, welcoem to this world called IF.

i TOO am NEw!

:wink: :wink:

Ma'salaams

i just realized, the winks are deformed.

well, bump that.

:P

lolz, welcome brother, welcoem to this world called IF.

i TOO am NEw!

:wink: :wink:

Ma'salaams

i just realized, the winks are deformed.

well, bump that.

lol

haha...not only that

but :"so i tell the guy, that aint my wife, it's a toastah" is gone too :D

Salaam and welcome to the forumFear Allah.  Allah doesn't give us the right to kill whoever we don't like.  Islamic law is for the Islamic state to enforce, not the citizens.  Anyway, this isn't even a country in which exists the muslim law ordering death to homosexuals.

go cry about it....

the only reason we were supporting the guy is because some people who continously slander Islam and the prophet never get banned, yet this guy who was semi Islamic got the boot.

salaam

sup urthere?? :P  loool but erm that's well harsh of Islamica to ban you just cos of that.... :D .....but bring on the van :P hehe ehem :D

but anyway welcomes to the forum dude (w00t)

dont worry man, i got banned here too my first day, for acting like an idiot. :D

hopefully ill get my head fixed and not do it again inshallah

salaam

go cry about it....

the only reason we were supporting the guy is because some people who continously slander Islam and the prophet never get banned, yet this guy who was semi Islamic got the boot.

salaam

ADI!

how are u lad:P

:wink: ( i'm not putting up a deformed Winker.)

ADI!

how are u lad:P

:wink: ( i'm not putting up a deformed Winker.)

so now you start calling me by my name :stares at you angrily, while lowering my gaze:(im not putting deformed smileys either)

i thot i was adi bhai...

o well i guess ill just have to start calling you aapa...

take care nida aapa

salaam

so now you start calling me by my name :stares at you angrily, while lowering my gaze:(im not putting deformed smileys either)

i thot i was adi bhai...

o well i guess ill just have to start calling you aapa...

take care nida aapa

salaam

NO!

ADI BHAI!i

i am NOT anyones AAPA!

that isnt cool, BAJI is better! ( looking for angry face but can't find a good one soo ) :angry face:

Welcome to the forum.

16- posting in3 rd. language, slang or3 / 7in Arabic: warn (disable 5 if repeated)

:P

AAaah My EYEs .... THree Members ... SAME AVATAAR ..... FREAKING Clones out to Take on IF .... I Hope my PRINCESS LAYA WILL BE safe ....

Obe-one Kanobi : " May the force be with you "

Yea like what eva GEEZER ... go dig your grave or somethin :D

Back to my complaints .... MY EYEEeeezzzz ..... I AM BLIIIiiiinnnndddd ((The way Jim Carrey says in the CABLE GUY :D ) ....

So kindly change :P

Bismillah,

salaam,

welcome to IF inshallah u will enjoy it.

p.s please for both memebers who have the SAME AVATAAR, please change that...every time i see it..no wishes to see something like that in this life or the next. Wallahi, its not cool to have that...fire is not an icon by a reminder. Its up to you...but as an advise..its not good to look at that. It reminds me how Allah (swt) will burn the person then bring them back to normal state then burn them..forever. :D

May Allah save us from that. Amiin

wa.salam

Salaam,

well imhere

im sure its in the rules, but u have to be kidding me, those were like a page long and in size 10 font...

Walekum salaam

walaijulum sallam, u have to have posted 50 posts before u can start posting in the other sections. For the brother/sisters sections its 100. dont worry it comes in no time. :D

walaijulum sallam, u have to have posted 50 posts before u can start posting in the other sections. For the brother/sisters sections its 100. dont worry it comes in no time. :D

i'm still posting and i still dont ahve 50!

i'm still posting and i still dont ahve 50!

dont worry! :D , just keep posting in the Reception Lounge to get ur posts up, i got this advice so im passing it on. look for me only 5 to go! :P