Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Prosperity

Blogs

Alsalaamu Alaykum

Um, what d'you do in the blogs section? Probably a dumb question, I know. Just wondering, 'cause it seems interesting.

Bye-bye.

:D

A/A

Pls Type In a Color Visible to all

Edited by al faqeer

PropellerAds

A/A

Oh right. Okay, but what do you in that section? Do you just post any blog about anything?

A/A

Yes once you reach 2000 posts then you just Pm brother Dot to rename a Blog for you to whatever name you want, then you can just post everything in your Blog instead of posting in appropriate sections like now. Forum rules still apply on personal blogs

Sister dear, it is just me, or is staring at that pinkie ink over a blue background thing makes you feel kind of dizzy? I'm about to lose my sight anyway, out of too much computing, so go on, don't let me interrupt you.

it is just me, or is staring at that pinkie ink over a blue background thing makes you feel kind of dizzy?

:D i'm serious i was just about to say that..

My favorite color is pink :D so I like to use it, but I usually end up forgetting the code for it. Making it bold makes it easier to see.

Anyway dear Amu I've been meaning to ask :D we had like sooo many colors to choose from a short while ago, but that was taken away :D and I love posting in colors :D

Could we get it back...

did you take it away because some people post in such light colors like sis "xXxXMuslima-4-LifeXxXx" that it makes it hard to read? :D

I don't know how to put it, but let's just say that.. its not so professional to color your text. Imagine if everyone around went on a coloring frenzy, you'll end up straining your eyes as you go from post to post with in-your-face contrasting colors. Its like taking someone for a ride, and use their eyes to sweep the floor with. You might just as well get your paint brush and dip it inside our eyes, to paint them directly, of course with your favorite color. Its your text, but its my eyes. But hey, don't give it a second thought, coloring lovers wherever you are, we'll keep our eyes open for you.

Oops! sorry, I went off topic here. My fault.

Assalamaualikum,

lol......its tru...colours are a bit too bright sometimes. but just to be helpful...here is a list of all colours available on IF boards.

If you want to use different colours in your messages, just change the colour in the html tag to the colour you want. For example, you want to change the colour to Deep Pink, you do this.... click on the colour html..... [ DO NOT CHANGE COLOR......... ] change the colour next to the = sign to the colour you want. Make sure there are no spaces or dashes in the tag. Then close the tag. Voila...the colour is changed!

Here are some available colours.

White

Alice Blue

Aqua

Aquamarine

Black

Blue

Blue- Violet

Brown

Burlywood

Cadet Blue

Chartreuse

Chocolate

Coral

Cornflower Blue

Crimson

Cyan

Dark Blue

Dark Cyan

Dark Goldenrod

Dark Gray

Dark Green

Dark Khaki

Dark Magenta

Dark Olive-Green

Dark Orange

Dark Orchid

Dark Red

Dark Salmon

Dark Sea Green

Dark Slate Blue

Dark Slay Gray

Dark Turquoise

Dark Violet

Deep Pink

Deep Sky Blue

Dim Gray

Dodger Blue

Firebrick

Forest White

Forest Green

Fuchsia

Gold

Goldenrod

Gray

Green

Green-Yellow

Hot Pink

Indian Red

Indigo

Lavender-Blush

Lawn Green

Light Blue

Lime

Lime-Green

Light Sky Blue

Magenta

Maroon

Medium Aquamarine

Medium Blue

Medium Orchid

Medium Purple

Medium Sea Green

Medium Slate Blue

Medium Spring Green

Medium Turquoise

Medium Violet-Red

Midnight Blue

Nave

Old Lace

Olive

Olive Drab

Orange

Orange-Red

Orchid

Peru

Pink

Plum

Powder Blue

Purple

Red

Rosy Brown

Royal Blue

Saddle Brown

Salmon

Sandy Brown

Sea Green

Sienna

Silver

Sky Blue

Slate Blue

Spring Green

Steel Blue

Tan

Teal

Thistle

Tomato

Turquoise

Violet

Wheat

Yellow

Yellow Green

Very pretty.. :D

..have to agree with brother dot here, not so friendly to the eyes at all, particularly all the lighter colors.

:D :D :D

Hey i love that pink sis Mujahada!! lol

....but i think for posting black is best :D easy to read and eezee on the eyes :D

the magenta and fuscia look the same though...deep pink is nice :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.colormatters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/optics.html"] Color matters[/url] :D

Assalamaualikum,

Lol....:D for that site...i found it quite interesting.

Edited by baree_

Yes subhan'Allah! very interesting! :D :D

I'm just guessing but does amu mean something like uncle or something in arabic??

Cause I have this cousin and her name is amu..

I'm just guessing but does amu mean something like uncle or something in arabic??

Cause I have this cousin and her name is amu..

Ya it means uncle :D Amoo, Umoo, Amu... dont know what the best spelling for it would be

Assalamu alaikum, Mujahada all the options you showed are okay, just wanted to add that when you write amoo in Arabic, it is AIN-MEEM-WAW, not Alif-Meem-Waw.

I just wanted to clear this because in the Urdu language we tend to pronounce Alif and Ain tha same way.

Assalamu Alaikum.

:D umAhmad :D