Islamic Forum
***Mu'min***

Why I Am So Hated...

:D wr

Very sad to hear that, how they could just type that nonsense. JUst ignore them. Masha'Allah brother, you really are an asset to this site, i love reading your posts, subhan'Allah very good. Insha'Allah it won't last long, perhaps it is a trial from Rabbul Alameen. You indeed have passed on much of your knowledge brother, whether directly or indirectly. May Allah swt reward you immensely and each and every one of us, may he also forgive us for displeasing Him in any way, ameen thumma ameen!

Wa alaykumus salam wr

PropellerAds

Bro i love u for the sake of Allah swt.

I cant understand why anyone would wanna insult you.

Stay cool , and trust in Allah swt.

i know how it feels to be called really bad words, like you have described in your initial post and it breaks your heart, and its really hard to heal it.

Trust in Allah and be strong

:D

It's all right to disagree with people, but sending insults is sad...

How is your bodybuilding going?

:D. May Allah bless you all so much. :D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam.

How is your bodybuilding going?

It's going fine. :D I stopped for a bit as I was really busy and planning to get back into it. It really does make a change to the body hehe.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

:D WIN A PRIZE NOW! A Beautiful Plasma Ball! :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27056&pid=260637&st=0entry260637"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...=0entry260637[/url]

Sa'eed bin Musayyeb says: Once the Prophet (peace be upn him) was sitting with his Companions, and one person used insulting words against Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him), causing him pain. But Abu Bakr remained silent. The person again used bitter words against Abu Bakr, and still Abu Bakr did not respond. The third time when this ignorant person hurt Abu Bakr with his tongue, Abu Bakr tried answering back.

At this point the Prophet (sall Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) got up. Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) asked him, "Are you displeased with me, O Messenger of Allah?" The Prophet (pbuh) replied, "No, but (when you remained silent) an angel came down from the heaven responding to this man's talk. But the moment you started replying to that man, the angel went away and the devil sat down. And I cannot sit where the devil is sitting."[Abu Dawood]

Insh'Allah hope this will help :D

thats pathetic--whats wrong with mumin--i have never read a post where he has insulted anyone......what has he done

tell me who they were and ill sort them out :D joke

btw i always like your posts..you never insult anyone....and always think about others :D

thats pathetic--whats wrong with mumin--i have never read a post where she has insulted anyone......what has she done

btw i always like your posts..you never insult anyone....and always think about others :D

Mumin is a brother... :)

Salaamu Alaikum

Subhanallah the nerve of some people. :D Am really sorry to hear about the hurtful pm’s you get bro, try not to take it to the heart even though its probably hard. Your posts are an inspiration brother and I always look forward to them. May Allah bless you loads. Ameen.

wasalaam

Abu Ubaydahs post...

:)

thats pathetic--whats wrong with mumin--i have never read a post where he has insulted anyone......what has he done

btw i always like your posts..you never insult anyone....and always think about others

~mehnaz~'s post...

thats pathetic--whats wrong with mumin--i have never read a post where she has insulted anyone......what has she done

Mumin is a brother... :D

some editing going on sis? :D

:D sad to see some people with brains made out of bird stuff

:D bird stuff....

yeh...it is sad....

may Allah guide us all......

btw you know forgive and forget and block those users in the future and additionally fwd those PMs to admin/mods and they will ban them/take appropriate action.. dont be hurt bro!

:D Assalam Alaikum

I know I may be very late for the Post here but this is truly very upset tht How Muslims in this board can do like this.. I think Brother Hasib, is right.. you forward those PMs to Admin.

May Allah forgive our sins and Give us taufeeq to understand the Quran & Sunnah..

Salaam dear brothers and sisters,

***Mu'min***,if you don't wanna take further action,then I would be more then happy to.

PM me the list of the people who hurt you,and I'll send them death threats.lol*joking*

Seriously,PM me the names of the people who insulted you,and I'll PM one of the moderaters to take further action,or do it myself.Cos when someone does wrong it is our duty to tell them,so I'll be more then happy to help you dear brother.

Cos it is breaking the rules,firstly of Islam and secondly of this forum.

You have no right to be hurt! :D

(A bit random but it's all good,I'm gonna start my own blog soon,wish me luck) :D

W/s

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu

:D I feel saddened to hear this. There is a problem with the ummah. A special sister once said,

If forums are like this, then I can assure you that communities are 10 times worse.

I'm very proud of your merciful approach to these people. May Allah reward you infinitely!

These people should remember that they are giving up a share of their hasanaat to you on yawm al qiyamah for wronging you. B)

Fi aman Allah