Islamic Forum
Arif

Dua

:D

:D You have all put up beautiful dua's. :D

I thought I'd add some more, though they may not be my absolute favorites.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You, from a heart that does fear, Eyes that do not tear, Ears that do not hear (your words), from a dua's that is not answered, from a soul that is not satisfied, and from the evils of my heart.

O, Allah, I ask you for your jannah. I ask you to walk with the prophets (Allahoma sallee alyhum), to stroll with the martyrs, to see Your loved ones, to Be of Your loved ones, to enter your jannah and hear "salaman quwallan min Rab-en Raheem".

:D  Insha Allah, if i think of more, i will add.

O, Allah, I ask you for your jannah. I ask you to walk with the prophets (Allahoma sallee alyhum), to stroll with the martyrs, to see Your loved ones, to Be of Your loved ones, to enter your jannah and hear "salaman quwallan min Rab-en Raheem".

Ameen Ameen !!!!!!!

hear "salaman quwallan min Rab-en Raheem".

this was gr8 !!!

PropellerAds

Dua e - Jameela

It is stated, one day while the Prophet was sitting in the Masjid of Al - Madinah, Jibrael (as) came and said that 'the almighty Allah (swt) has send down Dua - e Jameela..Jibrael revealed many things about this dua, here are some:

"Whosoever recites this Dua, their sins will be forgiven and the pains will be eliminated at the time of death by the Palm of Almighty; they'll be safe from every magic, befriend enemies, his/her face on Doom's Day will be bright like the moon. Recite dua upon breaking fast on the 15th Ramadaan for boundless credits. Whosoever recites it after Fajr prayer gets credit of 300 pilgrimages equal to that of Hazrat Adam (pbuh); after Zhor prayer gets credit of 500 Pilgrimages equal to that of Hazrat Ibrahim (pbuh); after Asr prayer gets credit of 100 Pilgrimages equal to that of Hazrat Yunus (pbuh); after Ishai prayer gets credit of 1 000 Pilgrimages equal to that of Hazrat Musa (pbuh); and after Tahajjud prayer gets credit of 100 000 Pilgrimages equal to that of The Holy Prophet."

The above words are represented on many a publication of this powerful dua. It was pointed out by one learned in Hadith, namely, Sheikh Ighsaan Solomon of Athlone, that the above is in actual fact a tradition passed on from generation to generation. It must be noted that the recitation of the Dua is commendable. Criteria for rejecting a tradition as not being credible, the above satisfies this point: It promises great rewards for minor deeds.

You can get the dua from here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.msnusers(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/AlMuminoon//msgattachments/4"]dua e Jameela[/url]

ws

brother, I very much want this dua since it does so much, but the link is sorta "classified". it says i have to be a member :D

is there ne way you can copy it???

:D :D

brother, I very much want this dua since it does so much, but the link is sorta "classified". it says i have to be a member :D

is there ne way you can copy it???

sister, give me a bit of time and I will get it for you, been looking for a while, if all fails I will email it to you

maah as salaama

salaamu alaikum

i think you can download the dua-e-jameela from this website below; but im not really sure if it works but try anyway

"manchestermosque/uDownloads.asp"]manchestermosque/uDownloads.asp[/url]

peace

salaam

Brother, it does work, Jazakallahkhair, there you go sister, I also have it in English, if anybody wants it.

ws

salaam alaikum

can someone e-mail the dua-e-jameela to me please coz it dont seem to show up in my pc for some reason send it to (kure_r33[at]hotmail)

thank you

salaam

salaam alaikum

can someone e-mail the dua-e-jameela to me please coz it dont seem to show up in my pc for some reason send it to (kure_r33[at]hotmail(contact admin if its a beneficial link))

thank you

salaam

salaam brother

I have sent you several emails, hope you receive them, let me know if you have any problems

ma sallam

A dua for sickness/ and aches!:

Khalid b. al-`Absee has narrated that: `Ali b. Moosaa (a) taught me the following instructing me to teach fellow believers for it works with all sort of pains and aches.

U`idhoo nafsee birabbil-ardhi wa rabbis-samaa' U`idhoo nafsee billadhee laa yadhurru ma`a-smihi daa' U`idhoo nafsee billadhee-smuhu barakatun washifaa'

I seek protection for my soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavens. I seek protection for my soul in the One in whose name no sickness can hurt .I seek protection for my soul in the One whose name is Blessed and a Cure.

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu mina zalimeen.

This dua was made by Yunus a.s.

sl

When he was in the belly of the whale

ws

Guest amani

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, to You be the praise; You are the Light of the heavens and the earth. To You be the praise; You are the Supporter of the heavens and the earth. To You be the praise; You are the Lord of the heavens and the earth and whoever is therein. You are the Truth; Your promise is True, Your word is the Truth, the meeting with You is True, Paradise is true, Hell is true, the Hour is true. O Allah, I submit to You; affirm my faith in You; repose my trust in You, and I return to You for repentance; by Your help I have disputed; and to You I have come for decision, so forgive my earlier and later sins, the sins that I committed in secret and openly. You are my Lord. There is no deity worthy of worship but You. [Narrated by Al-Bukhari (Fath Al-Bari) Vol. XIII, p.371, Hadith no.7385, and by Muslim Vol. I, p. 532, Hadith no.769] and the wording is for Muslim.

Þæáå -Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã-:

( Çááåã áß ÇáÃ?ãÃ? ÃäÊ äæÑ ÇáÓãÇæÃâ

¡ÃƒÅ  æÇáÃÑÖÂÂ

æáß ÇáÃ?ãÃ? ÃäÊ ÞíøóÇã ÇáÓãÇæÃâ

¡ÃƒÅ  æÇáÃÑÖÂÂ

æáß ÇáÃ?ãÃ? ÃäÊ ÑÈ ÇáÓãÇæÃâ

¡ÃƒÅ  æÇáÃÑÖ æãä Ã?íåä¡ ÃäÊ ÇáÃ?Þ¡ ææÚÃ?ß ÇáÃ?Þ¡ æÞæáß ÇáÃ?Þ¡ æáÞÇÄß Ã?Þ¡ æÇáÌäÉ Ã?Þ¡ æÇáäÇÑ Ã?Þ¡ æÇáÓÇÚÃâ

° Ã?Þ¡ Çááåã áß ÃÓáãÊ¡ æÈß ÂãäÊ¡ æÚáíß ÊæßáÊ¡ æÅáíß ÃäÈÊ¡ æÈß ÎÇÕãÊ¡ æÅáíß Ã?ÇßãÊ¡ Ã?ÇÛÃ?Ñ áí ãÇ ÞÃ?ãÊ æÃÎÑÊ¡ æÃÓÑÑÊ æÃÚáäÊ¡ ÃäÊ Åáåí áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ ÃäÊ )

ÇáÈÎÇÑÃÂ

(Çá�Ê�) (13-371) � (7385)¡ æãÓáã (1-532) � (769)¡ æÇáá�Ù áãÓáã.

salam alaikum

is it true that if you read dua-e-yunoos too much you'll become crazy?? thats what my mum says and to cool down you have to read something an additional phrase every 100 times you complete reading dua-e-yunoos... so if thats true then let me know thanks

and another thing any one who knows some duas to expell evil jinns and magic then can you please send it

safe,

salaam

salam alaikum

is it true that if you read dua-e-yunoos too much you'll become crazy?? thats what my mum says and to cool down you have to read something an additional phrase every 100 times you complete reading dua-e-yunoos... so if thats true then let me know thanks

and another thing any one who knows some duas to expell evil jinns and magic then can you please send it

safe,

salaam

salaam brother

The following verse have been used for centuries and are very effective: you must recite this after every salaat:

The opening chapter of the Quraan, Al-Fatihah, to cure black magic the following verses from the Quraan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-Araaf (7:117-125), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:5-69). Recite after each salaat.

Also when praying above finish by reciting the following:

“Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman

(O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).� (muslim)

'Place thy hand on the part of the body that aches and say three times Bismillah and then repeat seven times A'oozo Ma Ajido Wa Qudrat'-e-hi Min Sharre Ma Ajido Wa Uhaziro' (I seek the protection of the Honour and Might of Allah from the evil that afflicts me and that I apprehend.) Muslim

Brother if you want me to I can send you more dua's and further verse's by email, let me know.....

ma sallam

Edited by Rahim

salaam

thanx bro and the thing i was going to send you is taking me ages to type up so itll be in ur inbox soon...

take care everyone

salaam

Salaam

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but just ignore if it has its about a dawah called malvani;-

Allahumma salli ala sayyidina wa maulana muhammadimakh talfal malvani wa ta aakbaal asrani waqarral jadi dani wa balligh ruhu wa arwah ahli baytihi min tah hiyati wassami wa baarak wa sallam alaihi qaseera.

Reward for single recitation is 10000 durood shareef, if you read 3xs before you sleep and 3xs after you’ve waken up the reward is 60000 durood shareef.

And this other dawah is for having valuable dreams;-

Auzoo billahi kalimatillahi taammati kulliha min sharri ma khalaq.

Ma assalaam

salaam brother

Auzoo billahi kalimatillahi taammati kulliha min sharri ma khalaq. - this is a very good dua, here is the translation:

I seek refuge in all the Perfect Words Of Allah from the mischief of His Creations. (Muslim, Tirmizi, Ibne Majah)

The following dua is good as well: - recite 100 times after each salaat...

RABBI ’ANNï MAGHL§BUN FANTASIR

“ My Lord, I am overcome/overpowered: Do Help me

salaam

thanx bro and the thing i was going to send you is taking me ages to type up so itll be in ur inbox soon...

take care everyone

salaam

No problem brother, take you time....

Insa'Allah I will make dua for you and your sister, that Allah (swt) removes your burden

ma sallam

salaam

Rahim bro ill send on hear bit by bit coz i hav to revise for my exams and dat so il type it here so that everyone'll see it, sorry bout that, i had loads typd up but i had loadz more so let me tell u do u no the virtues you get from reciting other names of Allah? ill giv u some;-

If you recite ya Allahu 1000 times daily you get to strengthen your faith and reciting it 200 times b4 jumma prayers helps ease difficulties reciting it on a patient will help him recover unlesss the time of death has come.

And your name

if its recited 100 times after each farz salat you will see that people will bcum friendly to you.[Ya Rahimu]and kind

If yo recite Ya Saburu 3000 times Allah will help u rescue u from all difficulties insha Allah.

And theres loadz more, actuallt more than 100 of them sumhow

and 1 question, whats the differences between the 2 kaaf theres 1 with a sort of 's' in in it and 1 looks like a 'z' n whats the differences btween a seen and a swaad? we hav 2 knw the differences for propa kiraat init?? so if ne1 knowz....... u may tell me

take care

salaam

salaam

Rahim bro ill send on hear bit by bit coz i hav to revise for my exams and dat so il type it here so that everyone'll see it, sorry bout that, i had loads typd up but i had loadz more so let me tell u do u no the virtues you get from reciting other names of Allah? ill giv u some;-

If you recite ya Allahu 1000 times daily you get to strengthen your faith and reciting it 200 times b4 jumma prayers helps ease difficulties reciting it on a patient will help him recover unlesss the time of death has come.

And your name

if its recited 100 times after each farz salat you will see that people will bcum friendly to you.[Ya Rahimu]and kind

If yo recite Ya Saburu 3000 times Allah will help u rescue u from all difficulties insha Allah.

And theres loadz more, actuallt more than 100 of them sumhow

and 1 question, whats the differences between the 2 kaaf theres 1 with a sort of 's' in in it and 1 looks like a 'z' n whats the differences btween a seen and a swaad? we hav 2 knw the differences for propa kiraat init?? so if ne1 knowz....... u may tell me

take care

salaam

Salaam Brother - hope you are recovering and doing well

I think what you are trying to say is, doing the wazifa of the beautiful names of Allah (swt)….Brother, some accept this practice whilst others see it as a form of bidah. I don’t want to be drawn in to such a debate with other people. However, I will guide you to couple of website which will help you and also I will point out some hadith that will be beneficial:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.angelfire(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mo2/scarves/Allah.html"]Explanation of Allah (swt) Names[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_wahiduddin(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/words/99_pages/wazifa_practice.htm"]Wazifa of Allah (swt) names[/url]

Attributes of the Names of Allah

Allah deserves to have highly good names. The people are asked, in Hadith, to remember Allah with pleasant sounding words.

Hazrat Abu Hurayrah (r.a.) reported that according to the Prophet (saw)

Allah's names were ninety-nine. The person, who remembers all the names of Allah, and revises them too, punctually, shall definitely be entitled to enter Paradise. Imam Bukhari (r.a.)( Volume 9, Book 93, Number 489) and Imam Muslim (r.a.), both, have emphasised the importance of the Hadith which contained the merits of the recitation of the Names of Allah

"Shall I not inform you of the best of your deeds, the most sanctified in the sight of your Lord, that raises your ranks and that is better for you than spending in gold and money and better for you than meeting your enemy, striking their necks and them striking your necks?" They said, "Certainly [tell us]." He said, "It is dhikr (the remembrance of Allah)." [Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi. Sahih by al-Albani. Muhammad Naasir al-Deen al-Albani, Sahih al-Jaami al-Sagher, vol. 1, p. 612]

Do dhikr (remembrance of Allah) For example, say "ya" ("Oh") before any of the above Names of Allah, swt, i.e. say "Ya-Rahman" or "Ya-Raheem", etc. It is recommended to repeat names an odd number of times such as eleven times. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There are two qualities or characteristics which will not be returned by any Muslim without his entering Paradise. While they are easy, those who act upon them are few. One should say: "Glory be to Allah" (SubnahAllah) ten times after every prayer, "Praise be to Allah" (Alhamdulilah) ten times and "Allah is Most Great" (Allahu Akbar) ten times. That is a hundred and fifty on the tongue, but one thousand and five hundred on the scale. When he goes to bed, he should say: "Allah is Most Great" thirty-four times, "Praise be to Allah" thirty-three times, and Glory be to Allah thirty-three times, for that is a hundred on the tongue and a thousand on the scale. (He said:) I saw the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) counting them on his hand. The people asked: Apostle of Allah! How is it that while they are easy, those who act upon them are few? He replied: The Devil comes to one of you when he goes to bed and he makes him sleep, before he utters them, and he comes to him while he is engaged in prayer and calls a need to his mind before he utters them. [Dawud 5047]

Regarding the correct pronunciation and reciting the quran with tajweed, try the following site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.abouttajweed(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.abouttajweed(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-knowledge(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Quran.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-knowledge(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Quran.htm[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~asmdl/Quran&Salaah.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~asmdl/Quran&Salaah.htm[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.easyquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.easyquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english.htm[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.multivisionsinc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/tajweed_quran.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.multivisionsinc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/tajweed_quran.html[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_wahiduddin(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/words/99_pages/app_a_pronunciation.htm"]Correct pronounciation's[/url]

hope this helps brother...

maah as salaama

Edited by Rahim