Islamic Forum
Arif

Dua

Asalamu Alikum,

Allah is sufficient for me. There is none worthy of worship but Him. I have placed my trust in Him, and He is the Lord of the Majestic Throne.

PropellerAds

:D

^ that was beautiful. :D for sharing.

a dua for learning the Qur'an:

O Allah! Originator of the heavens and the earth, Lord of Majesty and Glory and of Might incomprehensible! I beseech Thee, O Allah, O Beneficent Lord, in the name of Thy Majesty and of the Light of Thy Countenance to cause mine heart to retain Thy scripture even as Thou has taught (it unto me). And grant that I may recite it in such manner as will cause Thee to be well pleased with me.

O Allah! Originator of the heavens and the earth, Lord of Majesty and Bounty, and of Might incomprehensible! I beseech Thee, O Allah, O Beneficent Lord, in the name of Thy Majesty and of the Light of Thy Countenance to illuminate my sight with Thy scripture, to set free my tongue therewith, to comfort my heart therewith, to widen my bosom therewith, and to wash my body therewith. For, indeed, none aideth me in (attaining) the truth besides Thee. And none giveth it unto me beside Thee. There is no strength nor power save in Allah, the Exalted, the Magnificent.

[at-Tirmidhi]

A beautiful dua'a in remembrance of the Almighty:

027-77.gif

‘O Allaah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am You servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.’

I just saw this :D Keeping Faith the dua you posted is called "Sayed Al Istagfir" meaning the "Master (best/am not sure how to translate that word)[Dua] asking for forgiveness..."

Hasbi Allahu la illaha illa Huwa, alayhi tawakkaltu, wa Huwa Rabbul arsh il adheem

Allah is sufficient for me. There is none worthy of worship but Him. I have placed my trust in Him, and He is the Lord of the Majestic Throne.

As-Salaam Walikm-This Is One Of My Favorite Du'a-Inshallah I Say It Every Night.Another one Of My Favorite Duas Inshallah Is Allahumma Salli Wa Sallim 'Alaa Nabiyyinaa Muhammadin

Oh Allah,we ask for your peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad.(Recite Ten Times In Arabic In The Morning And Evening)

When undertaking a journey

Subhanalla-thee sakh-khara-lana haatha wa-ma kun-na lahoo muqrineena wa inna ila Rabbina la-mun-qali-boon.

Translation: Glory be to Him (Allah) who has brought this (vehicle) under our control though we were unable to control it. Sure, we are to return to our Lord.

Prayer for Grace on both the Worlds

Rabbana aatina fid-unya hasanatan wa fil-aakhirati hasanatan wa qina 'ashab-an-nar.

"O Lord ! Give unto us in the world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good and guard us from that doom of the Fire ".

wonderful duaa's everyone....

this is one i learnt before drinking ZAM-ZAM: (translisteration)

"Allah-hummah Ini As-aluka Ilm-man-Naafee-a; Wa Rizk-kan-Tayyiba; Wa Amal-lan-Mutakabila"

Not quite sure what the exact meaning is but it goes something like: "Oh Allah give me knowledge that is beneficial and a Rizk (income/sustinanace) that is pure (halaal) and actions that are accepted (do such actions/deeds that are accepted).

I like it because it is concise and easy to remember and i often read it when drinking or after salaah..

Was Salaam

Allahouma ya wassia ani'aam,wa dafiaa anikam

wa ya farija alghomam,wa kachiffa atholam

wa a'adala man hakam,wa hassiba man tholim

wa awala bidouni bidaya wa akhira bidouni nihaya

ij'aal li min amri farajan wa makhrajan.

That was Aich(raa).

It s too beatifull to mess it up with my poor english.

salam.

This is one of my favourite one;

Beyazid Bistami one of the greatest Sufi in Islam history says;

I prayed for 30 years saying Dear God give me this, give me that. At last I understood that this was meaningless. Then I prayed as Dear Lord, be mine and do whatever you like, however you like. This dua led me to so great positions that I knew I'd consent to him even If he sends me to hell.

Sorry For english

w/s

My favourite is: Allahumma la tusallit alaina mun lum yarhamna

Trans: Oh Allah please do not appoint upon us people who have no mercy for us :D

Nah seriously although that is a nice dua i love the qunoote-naazila, its beautiful and bold.. i havent read it in ages like 4-5 years, i must`ve forgotten it :/

O Allah! Make me (live and die) for You, oft-remembering You, grateful to You, obedient to You, humble before You, sighing, repentant. My Lord, accept my repentance, cleanse (me of) my misdeeds, answer my prayer, substantiate my plea, guide my heart, straighten my tongue and banish all ill-will from my breast.

Çááåã ÇÌÚáäí áß ÃßÇÑðÇ¡ áß ÔßÇÑðÇ¡ áß ãØæÇÚðÇ¡ áß ãÎÈÊðÇ¡ Åáíß ÃæÇåÇ¡ ãäíÈÇ¡ ÑÈ ÊÞÈá ÊæÈÊí¡ æÇÛÓá ÃæÈÊí¡ æÃÌÈ ÃÚæÊí¡ æËÈÊ ÃÌÊí¡ æÇåà ÞáÈí¡ æÓÃà áÓÇäí¡ æÇÓáá ÓÎíãÉ ÕÃÑí".

:D / Peace to all,

Then I prayed as Dear Lord, be mine and do whatever you like, however you like.

This is one of the best sign of submission to Allaah... :D Trusting Him that He knows what is best for us...

Trans: Oh Allah please do not appoint upon us people who have no mercy for us :D

Ameen to this...

Here is among the dua i love...

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never missed reciting these du’aa’s in the evening and in the morning:

“Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-‘aafiyah fi’l-dunya wa’l-aakhirah. Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-‘afw wa’l-‘aafiyah fi deeni wa dunyaaya wa ahli wa maali. Allaahumma astur ‘awrati [‘Uthmaan said, ‘awraati] wa aamin raw’aati. Allaahumma ihfazni min bayna yadayya wa min khalfi wa ‘an yameeni wa ‘an shimaali wa min fawqi wa a’oodhu bi ‘azamatika an ughtaala min tahti (O Allaah, I ask You for well-being in this world and in the Hereafter. O Allaah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allaah, conceal my faults and keep me safe from the things that I fear. O Allaah, protect me from the front and from behind, and on my right and on my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your greatness from receiving unexpected harm from below me [being swallowed up by the earth]).â€

(Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Adab, 5074. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood, 4239)

Sis Zabrina

Salaam.

Brothers, have any of you ever heard of the Kandhul Arsh and Kadah Dua. It's a very long dua. But what you get in return is huge.

Let me give a few examples.

Gabriel came to the messenger, and said the following concerning this dua (I may have some stuff wrong since I'm translating from turkish to english), "Oh Muhammad! Whoever reads this dua once in their lifetime, on the day of judgement, his/her face will glow pearly white and the people will think he is an angel or prophet. He will not be taken into judged and a Buraq from heaven will be sent down to take him to it. And he will go across the Sirat bridge like lighting. And no matter the amount of sins he has accumulated in his life he will revieve the reward of 1 Hajj and 1000 Umra."

Further rewards include;

If a man reads this dua whilst scared, he will no longer be scared. If a thirsty person reads, his thirst will be quenched. If a hungry man reads it, he will no longer be hungry. If a sick man reads it, he will be healed. If it is read upon a sick person, that person will be healed.

These are a very few of the rewards of this dua, and the entirety of it's rewards are uncountable.

if any brothers or sisters could find links to this dua, please post it here.

Salaam,

Brother,are you sure the wording "Kandhul Arsh and Kadah Dua" are correct

because I'm going to really strive to find this dua.Inshallah if I find it I will post it in!

Is it two duas because you have "and"?

Was the saying from Gabriel to Prophet Muhammad,

"Oh Muhammad! Whoever reads this dua once in their lifetime, on the day of judgement, his/her face will glow pearly white and the people will think he is an angel or prophet. He will not be taken into judged and a Buraq from heaven will be sent down to take him to it. And he will go across the Sirat bridge like lighting. And no matter the amount of sins he has accumulated in his life he will revieve the reward of 1 Hajj and 1000 Umra."

from the Hadith?

If its from Hadith, the turkish site you got it from should have a reference to where that saying came from within Hadith,

could you find that and post it in?

Or could you post the link where you saw the saying?

May Allah reward you.

Inshallah we will find the dua.

W/s

Um, it's from an Islamic book in turkish written by S. Osman Dalci and H.Arif Pamuk. However, in it's original turkish form, the dua's name is Kenz'ul Ars and Kadeh Dua, It is the one dua.

A quick google search will reveal quite a few links, non in english.

A forum link, I won't be able to post it, bu I'll try.

h t t p: / / turksestudent. n l/forum/index.php?showtopic=5591&mode=linearplus

Salaam,

I managed to go on the link you gave,mashallah,but don't understand turkish. :D

"Kandhul Arsh and Kadah Dua",so they are the exact arabic words bro?

"I can scan the page with the arabic and post it here"

Go for it bro!

Is that the Dua,or the saying?

I really want to get hold of that Dua.

W/s

Salaam,

Ok,from site I found that at the end Muhammed posts in the Dua I think.

Is that the Dua?

And above him Nurcihan talks about the saying from Gabriel which you said about in your previous post?

W/s

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Yeah, that's the dua. At the end but in a turkish transliteration.

And I'll be posting the dua. Not the saying.

Salaam.

here's the link to the dua, might take a while to load, not recommended for dial-up users.

h t t p : / / w w w .freewebs/diametric/SWScan00027. b m p

Please remove the spaces.