Islamic Forum
- IQRA -

Just A Suggestion...

:D

i dont know if this is "islamically" acceptable...

but i think quite a few people (non-muslims) are signing up and causing trouble....such as using offensive pictures etc...

so, i just wanted to suggest....how about having an 'oath' for when they sign up...

i.e. Obviously we can swear in Allah :D name in serious matters, so would that be appropriate? in this case? > so an oath/pledge/promise to say "I swear by Allah :D i will not post pictures or write comments that are offensive to Islam"?

I know, many of the people (non-muslims) who do sign up, may take no notice at all, at the oath and think its all a joke...but MAYBE it could make a person think twice about signing-up and insulting Islam...

Wallhu Alim

im not saying that non-muslims shouldnt share their views about Islam, but im talking about the "trouble-makers".

PropellerAds

Are you sure sister this post belongs here? or should I move it to the 'Just for fun section'?

Are you sure sister this post belongs here? or should I move it to the 'Just for fun section'?

:D hehe :D .........

i dont think bro dot agrees with u sister......its a great suggestion, however i dont think it'll work...

.Alllah Hu Allam?

Salaam,

does an oath to Allah from me mean anything? quite honestly, no. And it would mean even less if it came from an Athiest/non-believer in God.

The mods do a pretty good job of picking up on things quickly, the rules are detailed enough to make it very clear what type of forum this is.

Most of the trouble makers tend to only leave one post and then go. The rest of us just enjoy a good debate and like learning :D

If you have a problem with someone's screen name or signature I suggest to PM them. I've done it (cause if was freaked out, not because I was offended) and people tend to be nice and willing to change them.

Peace and Love,

DARLA