Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zukiful

Western Fanatasism ; Are Their Ideals A Cult?

:D

westerners believe that they have the best model for society. even in democracy they say 'its not perfect, but its the best way we know'.

looking at some of the posts westerners put on this forum, shows how 'right' they think they are. and how wrong muslims are to believe what we do. with many, they use the word 'freedom' as a weapon. believing they can thump us over the head with the word.

when you begin to look at how westerners come to the conclusion they are so right, one starts to wonder, if it is a cult that is teaching them.

who says that the pillars of the west are good things? abortion, alcohol, glutony, free sex, capitalism, democracy, etc. you can break each of the above examples down and show how they damage society. but a westerner will defend them to the last. it is cult fanatacisim. but dissagree or to put forward another point and youll be labelled a terrorist or a muslim fanatic.

the western way is a cult. its foundations are based on "the root of all evil". money. the money cult. it is how you are judged in the west. by how much dough you have. or you car, house, job etc.

so next time a westerner comes to the forum and calls someone a fanatic because he doesnt agree with a muslim point of view, tell him or her they are a fanatical western cultist. and you'll be right.

PropellerAds

westerners believe that they have the best model for society. even in democracy they say 'its not perfect, but its the best way we know'.

looking at some of the posts westerners put on this forum, shows how 'right' they think they are. and how wrong muslims are to believe what we do. with many, they use the word 'freedom' as a weapon. believing they can thump us over the head with the word.

when you begin to look at how westerners come to the conclusion they are so right, one starts to wonder, if it is a cult that is teaching them.

who says that the pillars of the west are good things? abortion, alcohol, glutony, free sex, capitalism, democracy, etc. you can break each of the above examples down and show how they damage society. but a westerner will defend them to the last. it is cult fanatacisim. but dissagree or to put forward another point and youll be labelled a terrorist or a muslim fanatic.

the western way is a cult. its foundations are based on "the root of all evil". money. the money cult. it is how you are judged in the west. by how much dough you have. or you car, house, job etc.

so next time a westerner comes to the forum and calls someone a fanatic because he doesnt agree with a muslim point of view, tell him or her they are a fanatical western cultist. and you'll be right.

Zukiful, the first line of your post can just as easily be applied to yourself since you so clearly feel the Islamic way of life is the best model for society.

Westerners don't claim to have the best model for all societies. What we do know is that Westerners have found the best model of society for the themselves. i.e. for the majority of people of Western origin living in the Western World. If you don't fit that category then it's up to you to change your circumstances. It's not up to the Western World to change to suit the minority.

I certainly wouldn't expect to move to the Middle East and continue to live in the same fashion as I do now so why should Muslims expect that of the Western World ? But as it stands you do just fine. You're totally free to live your life as you see fit so why can't you just get on with it and stop trying to interfere with what other people do ? You're not forced to indulge in the 'evils' you listed.

who says that the pillars of the west are good things? abortion, alcohol, glutony, free sex, capitalism, democracy, etc. you can break each of the above examples down and show how they damage society.

Go on then. Break them down and tell us how they damage society ?

I enjoy alcohol and I enjoy sex. Please explain to me exactly how I'm damaging society ? The people I'm drinking alcohol with and having sex with would certainly disagree. Are we all wrong simply because it doesn't fit Islam ?

Zukiful, you are not living in an Islamic state. If you dislike the society you live in that much then please just answer one qusetion. Why do you not go and live in a society that has none of the above 'evils' ? Surely you would be much happier and after reading your post above I cannot understand what is stopping you.

The beauty of western society lies in the fact that everyone has a choice on what they will indulge themselves in. It is not a prequisite that you must do any of the things you've listed. It is available to us, and if we want to we can drink alcohol and have free sex.

P.S. Why do you have beef with free sex? or is that you prefer paid sex? cuz we have that too!! :D

Salaam,

of course there's an irony here...

...Zukiful points out that the middle east should be free to choose how they want to live. We agree and so we are all exercising the first right he complains about: ie, freedom to choose :D

Peace and Love,

DARLA

ps: im at that delicate stage of the morning where i'm firmly believing alcohol is possibly the most evil thing in the world.... stupid drink offers :D