Islamic Forum
maranatha

In your own words...

Peace be upon you all,

What is righteousness?.

For a Muslim,being righteous is to follow the words of Allah(Qur'aan) and life of our prophet Mohammed (pbuh)bin Abdulla.When a person accept and practice it in his life he becomes righteous.

Peace be with you Muhammad al Mustafa,

May God bring you peace and joy here and in the hereafter. Amen.

When you say "Islam" do you mean Islam as a submittant life to the Will of God or do you mean the practice of the religious precepts of Islam. Or perhaps you mean both?

Regardless, was Noah righteous? He is known as a Gentile yet submitted to God and obeyed Him but was not taught Islam as you practice it today. Was he righteous?

Peace, Love and Blessings,

This is the difference between Islam and Christianity when it comes to the matter of prophet hood.Islam accept and respect all prophets of Allah(swt) as equal.But christianity accepty just Jesus(pbuh) only and giving all other prophets a bad charectership in the bible.

Muslims doesn't make any discriminatin between Allah(swt)'s prophets(pbut).They all came with same mission.Lalilah Illallah(there is no God but Allah) was their slogan and they were all Muslims.

Salaam

Hassan

Edited by absha007

PropellerAds
Peace be upon you all,

What is righteousness?.

For a Muslim,being righteous is to follow the words of Allah(Qur'aan) and life of our prophet Mohammed (pbuh)bin Abdulla.When a person accept and practice it in his life he becomes righteous.

Peace be with you Muhammad al Mustafa,

May God bring you peace and joy here and in the hereafter. Amen.

When you say "Islam" do you mean Islam as a submittant life to the Will of God or do you mean the practice of the religious precepts of Islam. Or perhaps you mean both?

Regardless, was Noah righteous? He is known as a Gentile yet submitted to God and obeyed Him but was not taught Islam as you practice it today. Was he righteous?

This is the difference between Islam and Christianity when it comes to the matter of prophet hood.Islam accept and respect all prophets of Allah(swt) as equal.But christianity accepty just Jesus(pbuh) only and giving all other prophets a bad charectership in the bible.

Muslims doesn't make any discriminatin between Allah(swt)'s prophets(pbut).They all came with same mission.Lalilah Illallah(there is no God but Allah) was their slogan and they were all Muslims.

Salaam

Hassan

Peace be ever with you absha007,

I hope I find you well and observing your fast of Ramadan. May God continue to bless you. Amen.

So only people who speak the Shahadah and pray the Salat are righteous? How then was Noah righteous? There was not Shahadah and Salat was not established by Muhammad ibn Abdullah (remember his bargain with God?) How is it possible for anyone before Muhammad ibn Abdullah to be righteous without his precepts and bargains in place? I'm very sorry friend but your narrow view of righteous doesn't seem to explain the righteousness of all who came before Muhammad ibn Abdullah.

With regard to Christianity. We respect, study and pay reverence toward all the Prophets found in Holy Scripture but will recognize the fulfillment of Prophet-hood that was uniquely acheived by the Messiah, Jesus Christ. Perhaps I will forward you the PM I sent to Mansoor and Little-Madhi so you will understand?

With regard to Muslims equally recognizing all the Prophets, that appears to be a farce I don't see you doing anything but emulating Muhammad Ibn Abdullah. In fact, you even elevate Him above the rest by giving him the added title of Seal of the Prophets. What would you do if someone say the Shahadah:

I believe in God, the only God, and Jesus Christ was His Prophet.

Check your history before you answer this one.

Leaving the world a better place because of your existance here than it would have been if you had not.

:D

... and to be able to touch the lives of others. i'm into that whole sharing and caring thing. :D and i also think that if i'm happy with myself (and i am, mashallah, after so many years of being selfish and spoilt and not caring about anything but myself), i should help others. and nOT, under any circumstances, impose my thoughts on them. but to give advice, or to teach, i would love it.

Peace

Just for clarification, I was reading this thread but had difficulty understanding this sentence:

I am born-anew as a Son of God, set apart like his Son, so that the Son would be the first among many brothers.

Does this mean that in the catholic faith, the catholics believe that the son of God has brothers? i.e. are there more sons of God? It's been about 2000 years now, do the son of Gods have kids? I have 3 kids within 4 years :D

Peace

Just for clarification, I was reading this thread but had difficulty understanding this sentence:

I am born-anew as a Son of God, set apart like his Son, so that the Son would be the first among many brothers.

Does this mean that in the catholic faith, the catholics believe that the son of God has brothers? i.e. are there more sons of God? It's been about 2000 years now, do the son of Gods have kids? I have 3 kids within 4 years :D

Peace be with you gsxk,

I hope I find you in good health during your fasting of Ramadan.

As I understand you are jesting I will not take offense. With our initiation into our faith we are Baptized, Confirmed and then Anointed into the Church, which is the "spiritual" Body of Christ (i.e. the ummah which comprise the members of those who accept the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Apostles). As such a member we are adopted by God as Son in the same spirit as Jesus Christ. So we share in Sonship with God through Christ. Complex metaphysics but just as complex as explaining how the Word of God comes from the mouth of the Prophet. :D

Peace be upon you all,

l was not able to check the posts in this thread.

Edited by absha007

Peace be upon you all,

Brother/Sister Marantha.l am happy to have a rationale debate with you on some things you posted here.

So only people who speak the Shahadah and pray the Salat are righteous? How then was Noah righteous? There was not Shahadah and Salat was not established by Muhammad ibn Abdullah (remember his bargain with God?) How is it possible for anyone before Muhammad ibn Abdullah to be righteous without his precepts and bargains in place? I'm very sorry friend but your narrow view of righteous doesn't seem to explain the righteousness of all who came before Muhammad ibn Abdullah

It is your ignorance about Islam.There was not shahadah?.ofcourse there was 'Lailaha Illallah'.They paryed to Allah(swt) but we dont know whether they paryed same like Muslims pray five times today.They were fasting also.In your bible also Jesus(pbuh) prayed same like Muslims do today and Bible says he was fasting also.He knelt and bowed.That's what we call 'sujood',the important part in our prayer.Jesus(pbuh) was circumcised,Muslims do it but i dont see any Christians doing it cos of Jesus(pbuh) did it.

Do you pray same like Jesus(pbuh)prayed to his God?.Well l know you dont...

With regard to Christianity. We respect, study and pay reverence toward all the Prophets found in Holy Scripture but will recognize the fulfillment of Prophet-hood that was uniquely acheived by the Messiah, Jesus Christ. Perhaps I will forward you the PM I sent to Mansoor and Little-Madhi so you will understand?

l dont think you are respecting any prophets(pbuh) of God in the bible.Even Jesus(pbuh) is not well respected in the Bible.Bible says he called his mother virgin Mary(pbuh) 'woman' 'woman'.Bible 1st John chapter 2 verse 1 to 11 says Jesus(pbuh) made wine(naoodubillah) and people became intoxicated after drinking it.So what is the message we get from the that story?.That we can drink intoxicants?.That alcohol is permissible?.Where is the so called respect there?.Bible says other prophets were currupt.Some of them had sex with their own children....some had 700 wives....and you say you pay reverence.Correct me if i am wrong..

l will explain to you how we Muslims respect and praise him.We believe that Jesus(pbuh) did miracles.We believe in his miraculous birth.He healed lepres and blind,gave life for dead and there is one more miracle that's not told in the bible.That's his first miracle of talking from the cradle to the people who abused and suspected his mother Mary(pbuh).Please read Sura Maryem(chapter 19).And the only one female name in the Qur'aan is the name of Maryem(pbuh).She is named as the mother of nations.That's the way how we respect her.You are ignoring what Jesus(pbuh) taught in the bible.His first 3 commandments are about Tawheed (oneness of God).

With regard to Muslims equally recognizing all the Prophets, that appears to be a farce I don't see you doing anything but emulating Muhammad Ibn Abdullah. In fact, you even elevate Him above the rest by giving him the added title of Seal of the Prophets. What would you do if someone say the Shahadah:

I believe in God, the only God, and Jesus Christ was His Prophet

This is really a misunderstanding of what Islam is.......We dont have any problem in accepting all prophets(pbut).But you have.....when we say 'There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah' it means we indirectly accept all prophets that came before Mohammed(pbuh).Mohammed(pbuh) is the seal of prophets.If you are a person who stands for truth you have to learn Islam properly before making any statements that doesn't suit with our faith.

What do you know about Islamic history?.All the contents in your post shows to me that you dont know anything about Islam and its history.Even i dont think you have read Qur'aan and studied about the life our prophet(pbuh)

19.27 . Then she brought him to her own folk , carrying him . They said : O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing .

19.28 . Oh sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot

19.29 . Then she pointed to him . They said How can we tale to one who is in the cradle , a young boy?

19.30 . He spake : Lo! I am the slave of Allah . He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet

Edited by absha007

With regard to Muslims equally recognizing all the Prophets, that appears to be a farce I don't see you doing anything but emulating Muhammad Ibn Abdullah. In fact, you even elevate Him above the rest by giving him the added title of Seal of the Prophets.

Peace,,

Sheikh Muhammad Saleh Al-Munajjid stated:

Allah says in the Qur’an: “The Messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) the believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers. We make no distinction between any of His messengers and they say: We hear, and we obey. (Grant us) Thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto Thee is the journeying.� (Al-Baqarah: 285)

As for the point of exalting the status of Prophet Muhammad, the Seal of all Prophets, over that of the other Prophets, we'd like to cite for you the following fatwa issued by Sheikh M. S. Al-Munajjid, a prominent Saudi Islamic lecturer and author, in this regard:

“All people were created by Allah to be His servants; His is the power and command from eternity to eternity. Out of His Divine Wisdom, He selected some of His angels and preferred them over others, such as Jibril, Mika’il, Israfil, etc. And His wisdom and justice decreed that He should select some of the children of Adam and prefer some of them over others. Allah says: “Allah chooses Messengers from angels and from men. Verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Seer� (Al-Hajj:75) He also says: “Those Messengers! We preferred some of them to others; to some of them Allah spoke (directly); others He raised to degrees (of honor).� (Al-Baqarah: 253)

Allah tells us that He chose and selected these Messengers from among mankind. After mentioning some of the Prophets and Messengers, He says: “And also some of their fathers and their progeny and their brethren, We chose them, and We guided them to the Straight Path.� (Al-An`am: 87)

And, Allah says: “And Allah has preferred some of you above others in wealth and properties.� (An-Nahl: 71)

Out of His wisdom He made Adam (peace be upon him) the father of mankind, and His wisdom, mercy and justice decreed that from among Adam’s progeny He should select an elite of Messengers and Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them and upon our Prophet). Among those chosen and preferred over others were the Messengers of strong will (Ulu-l-`Azm (see: The Qur’an, Al-Ahqaf: 35), namely, Muhammad, Ibrahim, Nuh, Musa and `Isa ibn Maryam (peace and blessings be upon them all). And He chose and favored above them all their leader, the final Messenger, our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). He is indeed the eminent of all the sons of Adam, with no boast. He will carry the banner and will be granted the power of intercession on the Day of Resurrection.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is the one who will attain Al-Maqam Al-Mahmud (the Praised Position in the Hereafter) in Paradise, which will be given to one person only, and that person will be our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Hence, Allah took the covenant and pledge from all the Prophets that if Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was sent during the lifetime of any one of them, they would be obliged to follow him, to leave behind what they had brought and follow what our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) brought. As Allah says: “And (remember) when Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: ‘Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the Laws of Allah), and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger (Muhammad) confirming what is with you; you must, then, believe in him and help him.’ Allah said: 'Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant (which I conclude with you)?’ They said: ‘We agree.’ He said: ‘Then bear witness; and I am with you among the witnesses (for this).’ Then whoever turns away after this, they are the Fasiqun (rebellious: those who turn away from Allah’s obedience).� (Al `Imran: 81-82)

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to `Umar ibn Al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him): “By Allah, if my brother Musa were alive, he would have no choice but to follow me.� When `Isa ibn Maryam (peace and blessings be upon him) comes down at the end of time, he will come to rule in accordance with the Shari`ah of Islam, and follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

All of the above refers to their status before Allah. With regard to their religion, it is one religion, for they all called people to believe in One God, Allah (Tawhid) and to devote worship sincerely to Him Alone. With regard to laws, each of them had his own law, which was for his people alone. Allah says: “To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way.� (Al-Ma’idah: 48)

But the Shari`ah of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the most perfect, the best, the most complete and the most beloved to Allah; it abrogates all laws that came before it. Undoubtedly, the Prophets differ in status, and they are at varying levels. The best of them, as stated above, are the five Messengers of strong will (Ulu-l-`Azm), and the best of them all is the Seal of the Prophets, Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

With regard to the sound hadiths, “Do not prefer me over Yunus ibn Matta� and “By the One Who chose Musa over all of creation�, these all indicate the immense humility of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) when speaking of his brothers, the Messengers. But he is undoubtedly the best of them all, for he led them in prayer in Bayt Al-Maqdis (Jerusalem) on the night of the Isra’. He will be the leader of the sons of Adam on the Day of Resurrection, and he is the only one among all the Messengers who will be granted the power of intercession on that Day. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is the one who said: “From among the sons of Adam, Allah chose Quraysh; from among Quraysh He chose Kinanah; from among Kinanah He chose Bani Hashim; and from among Bani Hashim He chose me.� So, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is the Chosen One (Al-Mustafa) from among all of mankind.�

In conclusion, we say that expressing the exalted rank of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) doesn’t mean that we Muslims belittle other Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them). On the contrary, Muslims hold all Prophets and Messengers of Allah in high esteem. This fact is reflected in the way these Prophets were mentioned in the Qur’an, unlike the sacrilegious descriptions attributed to them in the Bible and Torah.

So what Muslims do as regard Prophet Muhammad is not a form of exaggeration or discrimination against other Prophets, for, as we’ve said, this runs counter to Islamic teachings, and he himself said, as narrated by `Umar “Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Maryam, for I am only a Servant. So, call me the Servant of Allah and His Messenger.� (Reported by Al-Bukhari)

What Muslims do rather is showing respect and honor to a great person whom Almighty Allah Himself accorded honor and prestige, as He said in the Qur’an: “Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.[/n]� (Al-Ahzab: 56)

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fatwa/english/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=60017"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fatwa/english/...?hFatwaID=60017[/url]

What would you do if someone say the Shahadah:

I believe in God, the only God, and Jesus Christ was His Prophet.

Prophet Jesus (PBUH) was not sent for mankind but for Banu israel(Children of israel). On the contrary, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was sent to mankind.

Peace

Peace be upon you all,

Brother/Sister Marantha.l am happy to have a rationale debate with you on some things you posted here.

Peace be with you absha007,

I hope I find you in good health.

So only people who speak the Shahadah and pray the Salat are righteous? How then was Noah righteous? There was not Shahadah and Salat was not established by Muhammad ibn Abdullah (remember his bargain with God?) How is it possible for anyone before Muhammad ibn Abdullah to be righteous without his precepts and bargains in place? I'm very sorry friend but your narrow view of righteous doesn't seem to explain the righteousness of all who came before Muhammad ibn Abdullah

It is your ignorance about Islam.There was not shahadah?.ofcourse there was 'Lailaha Illallah'.

That is not the complete Shahadah now is it? So how can anyone be initiated into Islam with the second part of the Shahadah?

They paryed to Allah(swt) but we dont know whether they paryed same like Muslims pray five times today.They were fasting also.In your bible also Jesus(pbuh) prayed same like Muslims do today and Bible says he was fasting also.He knelt and bowed.That's what we call 'sujood',the important part in our prayer.Jesus(pbuh) was circumcised,Muslims do it but i dont see any Christians doing it cos of Jesus(pbuh) did it.

Do you pray same like Jesus(pbuh)prayed to his God?.Well l know you dont...

Now, who is ignorant. I am circumcised as well as just about everyone that I know receives circumcision. I pray the Liturgy of the Hours 5 times a day as well with bended knees. You really should know more about Catholicism, friend. We are not Protestants we practice that full expression of our faith as it was handed down from Jesus Christ and His Apostles. What do you know about Christ and His Apostles 500 years later?

l dont think you are respecting any prophets(pbuh) of God in the bible.Even Jesus(pbuh) is not well respected in the Bible.Bible says he called his mother virgin Mary(pbuh) 'woman' 'woman'.Bible 1st John chapter 2 verse 1 to 11 says Jesus(pbuh) made wine(naoodubillah) and people became intoxicated after drinking it.So what is the message we get from the that story?.That we can drink intoxicants?.That alcohol is permissible?.Where is the so called respect there?.Bible says other prophets were currupt.Some of them had sex with their own children....some had 700 wives....and you say you pay reverence.Correct me if i am wrong.

Trust me, the Holy Mother Mary is "greatly" respected in Catholicism. Wine is used with temperance, friend.

l will explain to you how we Muslims respect and praise him.We believe that Jesus(pbuh) did miracles.We believe in his miraculous birth.He healed lepres and blind,gave life for dead and there is one more miracle that's not told in the bible.That's his first miracle of talking from the cradle to the people who abused and suspected  his mother Mary(pbuh).Please read Sura Maryem(chapter 19).And the only one female name in the Qur'aan is the name of Maryem(pbuh).She is named as the mother of nations.That's the way how we respect her.You are ignoring what Jesus(pbuh) taught in the bible.His first 3 commandments are about Tawheed (oneness of God).

We emulate Jesus Christ as you emulate your Prophet and we don't dispute that Oneness of God. It has never been our teaching that there are "three" God's.

I believe in God, the only God, and Jesus Christ was His Prophet

This is really a misunderstanding of what Islam is.......We dont have any problem in accepting all prophets(pbut).But you have.....when we say 'There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah' it means we indirectly accept all prophets that came before Mohammed(pbuh).Mohammed(pbuh) is the seal of prophets.If you are a person who stands for truth you have to learn Islam properly before making any statements that doesn't suit with our faith.

We study the old Prophets. Your Scripture merely glosses over their stories. How do you study that old Prophets? Qur'an appears to comment a lot on things but doesn't delve deeply into them. How do you learn more about the Prophets in your religion?

What do you know about Islamic history?.All the contents in your post shows to me that you dont know anything about Islam and its history.Even i dont think you have read Qur'aan and studied about the life our prophet(pbuh)

I know that the last person that stated that was crucified as Jesus was.

Peace be upon you all,

That is not the complete Shahadah now is it? So how can anyone be initiated into Islam with the second part of the Shahadah?

A person becomes fundementally a Muslim when he says 'Lailaha Illallah'.A muslim has to accept all the prophets of God(pbuh) including Mohammed(pbuh).Mohammed(pbuh) was not alive at the time of Noha(pbuh) so your question about second part of Shahada doesn't rise here.If a Christian comes to Islam accepting Allah(swt) as his God and Jesus(pbuh) as the prophet,he is not a Muslim according to Islam.He has to accept the last prophet Mohammed(pbuh) also.

Now, who is ignorant. I am circumcised as well as just about everyone that I know receives circumcision. I pray the Liturgy of the Hours 5 times a day as well with bended knees. You really should know more about Catholicism, friend. We are not Protestants we practice that full expression of our faith as it was handed down from Jesus Christ and His Apostles. What do you know about Christ and His Apostles 500 years later?

Well if you have circumcised,alot of physical advantages but you did n't do it according to the teaching of the Bible or church.Did you?.l know very much about Christianity and i have never come across any teaching of it which says to circumcise,nor i know any of my Christian friends who done it.If i am wrong prove it by Bible quotes.

It is a new information for me that Christians has to pray 5 times with bended knees.l knew Catholicans pray infront of the alleged picture of Jesus(pbuh)Anyway Jesus(pbuh) did n't keep any picture infront of him when he bowed.If it is not like what i say,please correct me....

"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.'" (Mathew 26:39)

Trust me, the Holy Mother Mary is "greatly" respected in Catholicism. Wine is used with temperance, friend

Virgin Mary(pbuh) is worshipped also.

Bible 1st John verses 1 to 11 says the people were intoxicated by the 'wine'.l am asking you once again what is the message we get from the first miracle of Jesus(pbuh) according to Christianity?.

l dont know in what Bible you believe.KJV,RSV,NIV...whatever

We emulate Jesus Christ as you emulate your Prophet and we don't dispute that Oneness of God. It has never been our teaching that there are "three" God's

in KJV John chapter 5 Verses 7 to 8 describes about trinity.'There shall be three bear witnesses in the heaven,the father,holy ghost and the word and they are one.It was taken as the evidence for trinity in the bible by Christians before.But in RSV the word,which talk about trinity in KJV, is removed.

We study the old Prophets. Your Scripture merely glosses over their stories. How do you study that old Prophets? Qur'an appears to comment a lot on things but doesn't delve deeply into them. How do you learn more about the Prophets in your religion?

Why should we learn in detail about them?.We have needful informations about them in the Qur'aan.Qur'an is telling the real miracle of Jesus(pbuh),that he talked from the cradle.l know you dont have it....

Bible doesn't have whole history of all prophets in detail.What was going on in the life of Jesus(pbuh) between his age 8 to 25?.l need you to quote from Bible regarding this if you dont mind.

I know that the last person that stated that was crucified as Jesus was.

l can prove that Jesus(pbuh) was not crucified if we put up another debate here.Let's start a new thread for it as it is a different subject.

What do you have to say about this prayer of Jesus(pbuh) in the Bible that proves he was not God?.

"... that all of them may be one, Father, just as You are in me and I am in You. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that You have sent me. I have given them the glory that You gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and You in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that You sent me and: have loved them even as You have loved me." (John 17:21-23)

In these verses it has been said that not only is God one in Christ alone, but the followers too constitute this oneness with God. If it is claimed that Christ is one in a triple God-head based on the aforementioned statement, "I and the Father are one", it must then be conceded, again on the basis of the above mentioned statement, that the followers of Christ, too, will find an existence within the Divine essence.It is the great explanation by Bible itself that Jesus(pbuh) was not the son of God physically but we all are sons of God and one in purpose only.

Salaam

Hassan

Edited by absha007

Peace 2,

Tks for not taking offence. Perhaps i typed w/o careful thinking. I apologise. For a moment i thought there is something new which i've not known from others. I did not know that catholics refer to themselves as son of God. I thought it was the Jews. I have difficulty understanding your answer though but nevermind. I am new and learning a lot from others who post their thoughts here.

Anyway, if Mary is the mother of Jesus. God is the father of Jesus. In the catholic faith, what is the relationship between Mary and God?

Peace be upon you all,

Peace 2,

Tks for not taking offence. Perhaps i typed w/o careful thinking. I apologise. For a moment i thought there is something new which i've not known from others. I did not know that catholics refer to themselves as son of God. I thought it was the Jews. I have difficulty understanding your answer though but nevermind. I am new and learning a lot from others who post their thoughts here.

Anyway, if Mary is the mother of Jesus. God is the father of Jesus. In the catholic faith, what is the relationship between Mary and God?

l dont think Christians basically believe they are the only children of God as Jews believe.The word 'son of god' is alleged to Jesus(pbuh) and Christians believe God almighty intevened physically to creat Jesus(pbuh)(naoodubillah).It is blasphemous........God is the most powerful...he can create anything from nothing.He created Adam(pbuh) without mother and father.They can accept it but not in the birth of Jesus.The ideological difference coming between Muslims and Christians ,when Christians believe that God begot a son.

Maryem(pbuh) is just a woman whom God almight chose to conceive his prophet Jesus(pbuh).There is no divinity in her according to the teaching of Islam.Islam respect her as the mother of Jesus(pbuh) but never believe she someone more than a human being.

Salaam

Hassan

Please this is not an interfaith- forum, avoid such discussions.