Islamic Forum
Princess Mujahada

Are You Going To Thank Your Teacher?

:sl:

So the semesters/school years are coming to an end here ALHAMDULILAH! When it's over, are you going to thank your teacher?

Alhamdulilah, Masha'Allah, for most of my classes I have always thanked my teachers on the last day. I feel its something that I have to do. They do (well some anyway) deserve our respect, and I'm sure its always something nice for them to here.

It's so funny because I've been meaning to make this thread for a while, but today when I was about to do it, I saw my thread, "How to annoy your teacher:"

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=77428"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=77428[/url] I think it'd be better to be called "How to joke with your teacher." but I saw some comments on the thread and was feeling guilty :no:

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, When I was in school , college and University, I was Alhamdulillah always curteous towards my teachers, and thanked them for the knowledge they shared with me, and said sorry for all the time I gave them heartaches, lol. even now so many years later, I make duaa for their well being and for their guidance, I pray Allah listens o my duaas.

Oh! how could I forget, at the present time I am learning Tajweed from a famous teacher, none other than AbuAhmad, and I am thankful to Allah for giving me this opportunity to learn and correct my recitation and I am thankful to my teacher for having patience and enough courage to take me up as a student, Alhamdulillah. May Allah reward all those who are responsible for what I know, ameen.

Mujaa, naughty girl for making that thread about annoying teachers, just wait, your time to get annoyed will come soon enough, lololol.

Assalamu alaikum.

This thread brings back memories; when I finished school, it was a great pleasure to thank all of my teachers despite the ups and downs throughout the high school life. I'm sure that I'll miss my Uni tutors and lecturers in 2010, they all deserve respect for their patience in talking and helping in any field of academic life, and sharing their broad sense of knowledge Alhamdulillah.

I'll leave this thread to those who will complete their school years very soon...

Salaam

PS

Mujaa, naughty girl for making that thread about annoying teachers, just wait, your time to get annoyed will come soon enough, lololol.

When I was a teenager, I had good, diligent, responsible and kind Muslim teachers who cared about me in the primary and secondary schools. I really love and respect them very much and now I miss them very much because they retired and returned to their hometowns when I was studying at a university. May Allah bless, reward, protect and guide their family and them in this world and hereafter...Ameen.

When I left my 6th Form it was a very emotional time for me cause I had a very special bond with all my teachers.Enjoyed the whole experience and when I look back at it I see excellent memories and good laughs.I wish I'd seen my Further Maths teacher for the last time cause he reminded me of my parents.I looooved him and always liked to listen to his stories.One teacher really inspired me and gave me motivation to suceed.I'll always remember his words.

My heart feels a lot of love for all my teachers cause they were my friends aswell :no:

:j:

Assalamu'alikum,

as a teacher I have to say it is really nice when a student appreciates the hard work you put in. I have had a few gifts from students after they come back form holiday, Alhumdullilah and it's always a nice suprise!!

Wa'Salam.