Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Zakariyah

A Message From Your Brother In Islam

:D

there will come a time in a persons life when things will start to go wrong, they will be faced with much grief and sadness from all angles...it will surround you and leave you asking "why me?"

Your large network of freinds and family will seem small, no one can comfort you.

you thought your freinds and family would be able to help... you will realise they cant...

tears will be shed as the heart will ache... you will cry out "ya rabi, ya rabi..help me" untill you fall asleep. My dear brothers and sisters belive me turn to Allah, appolisgse for your ungratefullness, appoligse and appoligse...praise him and praise him....and he will help.

when you are faced with such intense grief and hardship you will realise there is only Allah who can help.... Call out to him as the 1 near death cries out to him for another chance, call out to him and he will answer.... do not bother calling your freinds and family for help they are mortals-weak like the rest.

when you are facing great trials that make you sad...open the book of Allah open up to any sura and read it start to finish and contemplate on each verse you read, i promise every single ayah in the quran can be related to your situation, this is what makes the book of Allah so amazing.

a surah i found to be helpful is surah ibrahim... here is the first verse and last verse:

Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture which We have revealed unto thee (Muhammad) that thereby thou mayst bring forth mankind from darkness unto light, by the permission of their Lord, unto the path of the Mighty, the Owner of Praise,

and the last:

This is a sufficient exposition for the people and that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is One Allah and that those possessed of understanding may mind.

PropellerAds

quote name='*sista' date='Feb 10 2006, 06:54 AM' post='241565']

Allah PROMISES that after every hardship comes ease

:D :D

:D / Peace to all,

Dear sis Sista, please correct me if i am wrong. But i believe that the interpretation of that ayah is together with difficulties comes ease. Not after. Together. So, if we are in pain, hang on in there. Look out for the ease that comes with it, not the pain. :D Trust Him.

I totally agree with brother Slave. Opening up the Quran everytime i feel sad and in grief has helped me tremendously over the years. Every ayah seems to be talking to me, :D It is a beautiful feeling.

We as His servants, can never see beyond what is obvious. When something happens, we usually take it literally and then fall into grief,sadness and misery. What we cannot and usually fail to see is the wisdom behind everything that happen to us. The reason of why Allaah makes us go through something to us that is so painful and sometimes unbearable is beyond us. But, with time and trust in Allaah, we shall be able to see the beauty of His decisions, His Tests and His Wisdom. His Love is beyond comprehension. Sometimes, the tests that we have to go through is due to our own Dua'. We prayed and asked Allaah for something, and in order to give us what we requested, we have to go through certain phases. For an example if we prayed for a good and pious husband, we might have to go through certain hardship in life so that our Emaan increases and thus, make us a good companion to the husband we always prayed for. At least, this is the way how i look at things.

:D to everyone out there who feels that their world is crumbling down, believe me if i say that many of us here would say 'been there, done that' and still 'doing it'. You are not alone. Finding comfort in people who cares helps. I know we will try our level best to help :D . Take care and be safe. :D Always remember :D Salaam.

Sis Zabrina

Dear sis Sista, please correct me if i am wrong. But i believe that the interpretation of that ayah is together with difficulties comes ease. Not after. Together. So, if we are in pain, hang on in there. Look out for the ease that comes with it, not the pain. :D Trust Him

salam sis

it depends n what and hw u interpreted what i said there

"Verily, after every hardship comes ease." [surah Inshiraah]

salam sis

it depends n what and hw u interpreted what i said there

"Verily, after every hardship comes ease." [surah Inshiraah]

Ok sis. Point taken. Thanks for the clarification. :D

Sis Zabrina

Sometimes, the tests that we have to go through is due to our own Dua'.

subhanallah never looked at it that way...Allah knows best.

Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!...13.028

But he who turneth away from remembrance of Me, his will be a narrow life, and I shall bring him blind to the assembly on the Day of Resurrection. ..TaHa

Allah PROMISES that after every hardship comes ease

:D :D

when you are faced with such intense grief and hardship you will realise there is only Allah who can help.... Call out to him as the 1 near death cries out to him for another chance, call out to him and he will answer.... do not bother calling your freinds and family for help they are mortals-weak like the rest.

when you are facing great trials that make you sad...open the book of Allah open up to any sura and read it start to finish and contemplate on each verse you read, i promise every single ayah in the quran can be related to your situation, this is what makes the book of Allah so amazing.

selamun aleykum,

thx slave this is what i feel and i do too. 2 open an ayah and read it give me great pleasure when i feel bad.

in quran many times it is said about the dhikr of Allah. when i faced the deep grief, i am usually in lack of dhikr. i feel this. when i look at me, inside of me, my nafs, i notice the problem with me.

in daily life, u know life is goin on, everything is daily ok. but the real thing we should do is while doin daily things whole day not to forget the dhikr of Allah. of course we pray salaah, prayer 5 times in a day -even sometimes while praying we can b careless what we say as the meaning-. but this is not enough to dhikr Allah. this should be whole day long.

in holy quran it is said, in regard to prophets, they are the people who usually says alhamdulillah and the thx to Allah. ok i cant compare myself with a prophet but just to take them as an example i am failed so much.

these are just my feelings. not to criticize u slave or others, just somethin on me....

quote name='*sista' date='Feb 10 2006, 06:54 AM' post='241565']

For an example if we prayed for a good and pious husband, we might have to go through certain hardship in life so that our Emaan increases and thus, make us a good companion to the husband we always prayed for. At least, this is the way how i look at things. Sis Zabrina

Assalaamualaikum

That's an interesting way of looking at it.

Wassalaams.

Assalaamualaikum

That's an interesting way of looking at it.

Wassalaams.

Bismillaah

Sis Zade, i believe that as muslims we should know that everything happen for a reason. And it is always for a good reason. So, sometimes to help myself in coping with the life's trials, i love to search and contemplate on the reasons of why things happen to me. And i think it works well, :D I would be able to 'recover' faster and reason out with myself the beauty of the situation i am in, instead of blaming and getting angry/upset over it. One thing that has always helped me and has never failed is to understand the kalimah :D Allaah is the AlMighty. It gives such comfort to me. If Allaah says something shall happen, it will. If it never meant to be, then, no matter how much we want it, it wont happen. So, the next best thing to do is submit ourselves to Allaah after much prayer/dua/request/effort made. He knows what is best for us. :D

Sis Zabrina

Bismillaah

Sis Zade, i believe that as muslims we should know that everything happen for a reason. And it is always for a good reason. So, sometimes to help myself in coping with the life's trials, i love to search and contemplate on the reasons of why things happen to me. And i think it works well, :D I would be able to 'recover' faster and reason out with myself the beauty of the situation i am in, instead of blaming and getting angry/upset over it. One thing that has always helped me and has never failed is to understand the kalimah :D Allaah is the AlMighty. It gives such comfort to me. If Allaah says something shall happen, it will. If it never meant to be, then, no matter how much we want it, it wont happen. So, the next best thing to do is submit ourselves to Allaah after much prayer/dua/request/effort made. He knows what is best for us. :D

Sis Zabrina

Assalaamualaikum

Jazakallahkir for that. I sorta needed that right now. Now I shall be reminding myself of that often. To have that faith and hope, can really see you through those trying times, even though you yourself may not see it in the beginning.

Once again Jazakallahkir.

Wassalaams.

worry ends when faith begins

Assalaamualaikum

That's a really good saying and soo true.

Wassalaams.

Assalaamualaikum

That's a really good saying and soo true.

Wassalaams.

I love that saying. It speaks volume with so few words... :D

Sis Zabrina

Salaam alaykum,

I would like to add a dua here that has helped me a lot in the last days, i'm sure it'll be beneficial for others as well, insha Allah

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says: ‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatija naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety),’ but Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.†He was asked: “O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?†He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.â€

This important hadeeth indicates the following: the slave should admit that he belongs to Allaah and that he cannot do without Him and has no other master than Allaah; that he should be a slave to Allaah, announce his submission to Him, obey His commandments and heed His prohibitions; that Allaah is directing and controlling him as He wills; that he should demonstrate his submission to Allaah and his acceptance of His decree; that he should pray to Allaah, using all His Names, then ask for what he needs.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/books/worries/english.html"]Source[/url]

wa Salaam.

Salaam alaykum,

I would like to add a dua here that has helped me a lot in the last days, i'm sure it'll be beneficial for others as well, insha Allah

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says: ‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatija naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety),’ but Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.†He was asked: “O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?†He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.â€

This important hadeeth indicates the following: the slave should admit that he belongs to Allaah and that he cannot do without Him and has no other master than Allaah; that he should be a slave to Allaah, announce his submission to Him, obey His commandments and heed His prohibitions; that Allaah is directing and controlling him as He wills; that he should demonstrate his submission to Allaah and his acceptance of His decree; that he should pray to Allaah, using all His Names, then ask for what he needs.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/books/worries/english.html"]Source[/url]

wa Salaam.

I read the full article. It is beautiful :D for sharing it :D

:D too for the dua. It is so soothing. Do you have the arabic version of the dua, sis? I find difficulties in reading from transliteration. I plan to memorize it, thus, i think i really need the arabic version. Thanks.

Sis Zabrina

Salaam alaykum,

wa eyaaki Zabrina :D i don't have the dua in arabic writing though, i'm sorry... i tried looking it up for you but couldn't find it, maybe someone else can help with that? insha Allah

glad you like it!

wa Salaam.

Masha'Allah that was beautifull.

Also remeber, if Allah brings you to it, he will help you through it. I love you all for the sake of Allah swt.

We love you for the sake of Allaah too my dear sister :D . May we all be rewarded by Allaah :D

Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) will shade on the Day when there is no shade but His:

"...a just leader; a youth who grows up worshipping Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala); a man who is deeply attached to the Masjid; two men who love one another for the sake of Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala), meeting for His sake and parting for His sake; a man who is called by a beautiful woman and says, I fear Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala)'; a man who gives charity in secret such that his left hand does not know what his right hand is doing; and a man who remembers Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) when he is alone and his eyes fill with tears." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Sis Zabrina