Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Eyes

Topic Suggestions

:D Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Alright I was wondering if anyone is doing IB (international baccalaureate) or knows anything about it. I’ve started doing the course and I’m telling you there is not 24 hours in a day anymore.

Anyhoo I’m supposed to start thinking of a topic to write about for an extended essay, 4000 words on a specific topic where you can really go into depth. I wanted to do the rise of medicine but apparently that is vague. So I have to discuss a specific topic such as the enthalpy change (delta h=-m c delta T and expand on it, go into university stuff, I’m not doing that because, well I think it’s self-explanatory, I would need a tutor!). Also our French teacher insists that I write a whole essay on French (not gonna happen mate!).

So does anyone have any suggestions on a topic that would be interesting to study and write about? I’d be much appreciated.

Barakallahu feek in advance

PropellerAds

:D

How about a particular advancement in medicine in the last 100 years?

*sharp intake of breath* br ahm, that reminds me of a question I got asked at my interview... :D

How about you do a litterature review on "The arrival of the Superbug" (MRSA, SARS, AVIAN FLU etc). You could analyse medical journal articles and the media's role in creating the phenomenon.

Edited by emel

You can also write about the quiet technological revolution that is taking place with the simple home telephone!

It is going internet voip now..

How about a particular advancement in medicine in the last 100 years?

Apparently that is still vague, it has to be a very specific so that the person writing it will go beyond the knowledge obtained in college.

How about you do a litterature review on "The arrival of the Superbug" (MRSA, SARS, AVIAN FLU etc). You could analyse medical journal articles and the media's role in creating the phenomenon.

That's a really good idea, it should be permissible hopefully

You can also write about the quiet technological revolution that is taking place with the simple home telephone!

It is going internet voip now..

Internet voip is the best thing invented since like chocolate!

You know that would be really fun to write about:yes:

If anyone has more ideas it'd be very much appreciated.

Jizakallah khair for all your help guys

:D sis!

how about something revolving around natural disasters in the world such as earthquakes and volcanoes- how they're caused and what increases their chances of taking place- furthermore talk about how people deal with such matters etc.

Or talk about space- the planets and stars and all the wonders in the galaxy! :D

Just a suggestion! :D