Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OneLove

Why We Fight

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sonyclassics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/whywefight/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sonyclassics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/whywefight/[/url]

PropellerAds

:D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sonyclassics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/whywefight/main.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sonyclassics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/whywefight/main.htm[/url] (this is a better link that has more clips)l

If someone out there still believes that the US forces are fighting to "spread freedom", I would recommend to get outside of the box you're living in.

great movie everyone should see it. When one views the film one realises that americans arent all that evil...theyre all just brainwashed and abused by the military elite which has taken over america. Americans don't realise the pain and suffering that their govt and their policies are causing. Like the movie states...750+ military bases in 130+ countries around the world make america not just a country, but a huge empire.

Edited by anthony19832005

:D Wow, I'm surprised a movie like this got made, but I can't wait to see it. :D

Another good movie using the same quote about the military industrial complex is Oliver Stone's JFK. :D Great movie, on my top ten list for sure.

Nice trailer. It's goona be a very interesting movie...

great movie everyone should see it. When one views the film one realises that americans arent all that evil...theyre all just brainwashed and abused by the military elite which has taken over america. Americans don't realise the pain and suffering that their govt and their policies are causing. Like the movie states...750+ military bases in 130+ countries around the world make america not just a country, but a huge empire.

I agree, millions of Americans are genuinely great people but unfortunatley, millions are brain washed by a government that keeps on using propaganda to create a new enemy whenever they're short on "supplies".

one of my favorite quotes from the documentary "when you list with the military, you don't serve America, you serve a minor elites that profit from the war"

boy there're a lot of messages in the documentary, i pray Allah millions will see it.

Nice trailer. It's goona be a very interesting movie...

it won't be showing in all theaters, but good start.

in the DC area where I live, it's only showing in 2 theaters :D, but Insha'Allah we'll fill it up...........spread the word guys.

:D / Peace

This was definitely a good documentary. I think people have known it all along that the intelligence was fixed and made up to seem Iraq had WMD before US intervention. But I think this is the first, or at least one of the very few documentaries that reveals the specifics and details of it.

A good watch...

:D / Peace