Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lisa Marx

Why

:D

Garcias

Where are the refuters? (sorry, i just think it's a cool word)

you mean reuters? go to www.reuters(contact admin if its a beneficial link) !! :D

:D

PropellerAds
I am from USA and have a couple of questions about Islamic behavior and beliefs. As a Christian, I never knew anything about Islam until the day of 9/11, then I truly learned about it.

1) If Islam is such a peaceful religion, why are the Holy Churches being burnt to the ground and their preachers killed.

2) If Islam is a peaceful religion, why are Muslims burning down U.N. embassies that have nothing to do with a cartoon being published.

3) Why is it that Islam forces people into suicide bombings? Considering there are so many.

4) Why are muslims targeting children to kill? (I.E. Beslan Russia where 320+ children were massacred, israel suicide bombings, Iraq suicide bombings targeting children when US troops were handing out candy, the september 11th attacks)

5)Why are women raped and beaten for just being women? Why is Shria law force gang rape (I.E. Pakistan)

6) Why do all muslims support Osama Bin Laden?

7) Why do all muslims chant death to America before their prayer (After 9/11, I saw the videos of cheering and mass celebration going on in Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia)

8) Why do muslims want Jerusalem so bad when they don't believe in Christ, when it was the Lord Jesus Christ the worlds Savior who was born there. Why do they believe they should have their land back after they started the attack on israel?

9) Why does Iran continually ask for the destruction of israel and all of it's people. Why wouldn't they want peace and not to build nuclear weapons to destroy israel.

10) I saw a video of a Palestinian cartoon that glorified the behavior of suicide bombing... it was shown to children. I also saw a video of Palestinian children screaming they would let their blood run for the destruction of israel. Why do muslims brainwash children to hate?

I've never personally talked to a muslim (my father forbade it after 9/11), but I'm curious as to what answers they might have for these questions.

"I never knew anything about Islam until the day of 9/11, then I truly learned about it."

By asking those ignorant questions, it is completly clear you know nothing about Islam whatsoever.

I am from USA and have a couple of questions about Islamic behavior and beliefs. As a Christian, I never knew anything about Islam until the day of 9/11, then I truly learned about it.

1) If Islam is such a peaceful religion, why are the Holy Churches being burnt to the ground and their preachers killed.

2) If Islam is a peaceful religion, why are Muslims burning down U.N. embassies that have nothing to do with a cartoon being published.

3) Why is it that Islam forces people into suicide bombings? Considering there are so many.

4) Why are muslims targeting children to kill? (I.E. Beslan Russia where 320+ children were massacred, israel suicide bombings, Iraq suicide bombings targeting children when US troops were handing out candy, the september 11th attacks)

5)Why are women raped and beaten for just being women? Why is Shria law force gang rape (I.E. Pakistan)

7) Why do all muslims chant death to America before their prayer (After 9/11, I saw the videos of cheering and mass celebration going on in Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia)

8) Why do muslims want Jerusalem so bad when they don't believe in Christ, when it was the Lord Jesus Christ the worlds Savior who was born there. Why do they believe they should have their land back after they started the attack on israel?

9) Why does Iran continually ask for the destruction of israel and all of it's people. Why wouldn't they want peace and not to build nuclear weapons to destroy israel.

10) I saw a video of a Palestinian cartoon that glorified the behavior of suicide bombing... it was shown to children. I also saw a video of Palestinian children screaming they would let their blood run for the destruction of israel. Why do muslims brainwash children to hate?

I've never personally talked to a muslim (my father forbade it after 9/11), but I'm curious as to what answers they might have for these questions.

1. Why are lies being told about muslims and why did the us army

kill children in iraq. plus it is the way asian people are treated.

75% of white people are racist

2.They need to calm down and not riot. Plus they belive in there religeon

3.Is lam is not about suicide. those who commit suicide are not mulim

and the bbc lie by saying there muslim when the y r not.

4. as i said people who commit suicide or murdeer are not muslim.

5. im not sure why but i didn't know that.

6. i hate bin ladin he is not muslim and he is a terriroist like the CIA.

7. muslims have been treated like terrorists by america

and some got to over excited and want revenge. would u like it if you were treated like noythin and one day that person gets killed and u are free.

8.Not true israel started it after a war years ago

9. I don't know

btw your dad hates muslims because of somthin a non muslim did no offence but your dad is a B******

Truly? That I really doubt, since nothing in any of your posts even suggests that you truly know anything about Islam other than your own personal prejudices and biases.

There is nothing in Islam which condones any such acts, and in fact Islam condemns them. These are senseless acts of violence which are completely unIslamic and do not advance the truth of the cause of Islam at all.

Islam does not support compulsion in matters of religion since the truth is clear from error. If Islam in fact propagated such beliefs, needless to say there would be no churches or Christians at all in any Muslim land today nor would Muslims live in non-Muslim countries.

There is nothing in Islam which justifies senseless violence, even under extreme provocation. Nevertheless, it would seem that the West has seen how easy it is to provoke Muslims into committing such acts, which they can then attribute to Islam, even though there is entirely no basis for them in Islam. These are just senseless acts of violence perpetrated under provocation (no excuse).

There is nothing in Islam which forces people into suicide bombings. There is entirely no justification for suicide bombings in Islam. The Islamic ruling on suicide is clear - it is forbidden. Cruel oppression may provoke certain Muslims into committing such acts and delude them into thinking that these are acts of heroism and martyrdom but there is entirely no support for such acts in Islam.

There is nothing in Islam which justifies targetting children or innocent civilians, even in war. US bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan (as well as israeli in Palestine and Lebanon) have probably killed more civilians and children than "combatants" than all these suicide bombings put together but that is no excuse for them. These are not "Islamic" acts.

There is nothing in Islam which justifies rape. This is punishable by death. Where is Islam does that Shariah (law) even encourage let alone force gang rape? This statement alone shows just how brainwashed, biased, prejudiced and completely ignorant you are against Islam.

For the same reason that the West supports Bliar and Bush against Muslims.

Again nothing to do with Islam. This is entirely political.

Since when was Jesus born in Jerusalem? This is a fight over land, not religion. Not all Palestinians are Muslim. There are Palestinian Christians as well. The Palestinians were there for thousands of years before israel was formed. It was the Jews (Zionists) who wanted their so-called "homeland" back who started the attack against Palestinians who had been living there for so long after the Jews had been expelled and dispersed by the Romans. So why can't the Palestinians also want their land back?

Who has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the entire Middle East if not israel? Not all israelis are Jews. There are also Arab (and Muslim) israelis as well.

For the same reason that the West brainwashes its children to hate Muslims and Islam.

You have never personally spoken to a Muslim and yet you "truly" know about Islam? Don't mistake your own personal prejudices for the truth. Do your own research with an open mind. There is a lot more to Islam than you think, a lot more than what a minority of misguided Muslims themselves know or show.

If I'm to reply in details to the ten points of nonsense you have mentioned, it's going to take me a long time. In short, these ten points are a part of what the media of your country, which is not a trustworthy source of information because it is being controlled by anti-Muslims, wants its people to believe by brainwashing them day and night with lies and false information about Islam and Muslims.

Here's a sample of people who escaped the brainwash and decided not to fall in the trap:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=9130"]Science student finds peace and Logic in Islam[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/steven_byers.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=45"]British man and French Woman, Two New Muslims[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/british_french_muslims.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=1948"]Jewish And Catholic Women Become Muslims[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/aljazeera_new_muslim.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=52"]Yusuf Estes A Journey to Islam. How he became Muslim[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/estes1.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=13"]Turning Muslim in Texas[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_turntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/stories/muslim_in_texas3.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=148"]Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/carolyne_turntoislam.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=208"]Aminah's Story. A Revert from England and her family[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/aminah_1.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=932"]Latifa (Rachel) and her Parents Talk about Islam[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/latifa.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=1360"]Susan Carland (Australian Muslim) and her journey to Islam[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/susan_carland1.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=1912"]Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/dutch1.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=50"]Crystal Talks about her life Before and After Islam[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/sister_crystal.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=18"]Muslim in the Family UK[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_turntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/stories/m_in_uk_edited.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=1812"]French woman talks about becoming Muslim and Marriage[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/islam_france.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=1947"]Angela Colins Muslim on Fox News[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/angela_colins_fox.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=2964"]Allison Poole & Barbara Cartabuke New Muslim Reverts[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/allison_new_york_muslim1.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=894"]Jan is an English Revert to Islam[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/jan1.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=22"]Monica Aparicio from Christianity to Islam [/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/iman1.jpg[/img]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=266"]Amy was a student at Birmingham University[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetturntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/tti/amy1.jpg[/img]