Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lisa Marx

Why

I am from USA and have a couple of questions about Islamic behavior and beliefs. As a Christian, I never knew anything about Islam until the day of 9/11, then I truly learned about it.

1) If Islam is such a peaceful religion, why are the Holy Churches being burnt to the ground and their preachers killed.

2) If Islam is a peaceful religion, why are Muslims burning down U.N. embassies that have nothing to do with a cartoon being published.

3) Why is it that Islam forces people into suicide bombings? Considering there are so many.

4) Why are muslims targeting children to kill? (I.E. Beslan Russia where 320+ children were massacred, israel suicide bombings, Iraq suicide bombings targeting children when US troops were handing out candy, the september 11th attacks)

5)Why are women raped and beaten for just being women? Why is Shria law force gang rape (I.E. Pakistan)

6) Why do all muslims support Osama Bin Laden?

7) Why do all muslims chant death to America before their prayer (After 9/11, I saw the videos of cheering and mass celebration going on in Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia)

8) Why do muslims want Jerusalem so bad when they don't believe in Christ, when it was the Lord Jesus Christ the worlds Savior who was born there. Why do they believe they should have their land back after they started the attack on israel?

9) Why does Iran continually ask for the destruction of israel and all of it's people. Why wouldn't they want peace and not to build nuclear weapons to destroy israel.

10) I saw a video of a Palestinian cartoon that glorified the behavior of suicide bombing... it was shown to children. I also saw a video of Palestinian children screaming they would let their blood run for the destruction of israel. Why do muslims brainwash children to hate?

I've never personally talked to a muslim (my father forbade it after 9/11), but I'm curious as to what answers they might have for these questions.

PropellerAds
I am from USA and have a couple of questions about Islamic behavior and beliefs. As a Christian, I never knew anything about Islam until the day of 9/11, then I truly learned about it.

1) If Islam is such a peaceful religion, why are the Holy Churches being burnt to the ground and their preachers killed.

2) If Islam is a peaceful religion, why are Muslims burning down U.N. embassies that have nothing to do with a cartoon being published.

3) Why is it that Islam forces people into suicide bombings? Considering there are so many.

4) Why are muslims targeting children to kill? (I.E. Beslan Russia where 320+ children were massacred, israel suicide bombings, Iraq suicide bombings targeting children when US troops were handing out candy, the september 11th attacks)

5)Why are women raped and beaten for just being women? Why is Shria law force gang rape (I.E. Pakistan)

7) Why do all muslims chant death to America before their prayer (After 9/11, I saw the videos of cheering and mass celebration going on in Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia)

8) Why do muslims want Jerusalem so bad when they don't believe in Christ, when it was the Lord Jesus Christ the worlds Savior who was born there. Why do they believe they should have their land back after they started the attack on israel?

9) Why does Iran continually ask for the destruction of israel and all of it's people. Why wouldn't they want peace and not to build nuclear weapons to destroy israel.

10) I saw a video of a Palestinian cartoon that glorified the behavior of suicide bombing... it was shown to children. I also saw a video of Palestinian children screaming they would let their blood run for the destruction of israel. Why do muslims brainwash children to hate?

I've never personally talked to a muslim (my father forbade it after 9/11), but I'm curious as to what answers they might have for these questions.

:D

Peace, Lisa!

1)Because of ignorant Muslims who forget our teachings.

2)Because of either my answer for 1, or because they have reached their breaking point as to where disgustingly insulting Islam has reached. Or both.

3)Islam forces no suicide bombings. Does Western culture force teen suicide? Considering there are so many.

4)See 1. And unless the WTC Towers were elementary schools, I fail to see how 9/11 targeted children specifically, not that I'm condoning it of course.

5)See 1. Islam/Shariah Law orders capital punishment (death) for rapists...Pakistan is not the perfect example for Islamic state, either, and: Why does Western Law force sexual abuse of all kinds?

6)Why do all Christians support the KKK? Why do all Jews support Isreal's daily massacre-mongering in Palestine? Heck, why do all Westerners support the torture of innocent Muslims?

...That was meant as a No, not all Muslims do. Anyway, I wasn't trying to compare OBL to KKK/Isreal/torture of innocents at any rate.

7) Please don't generalize. (Not all Muslims chant death to America before praying) And what does that have to do with the Muslims happy on 9/11, anyway? There were a couple of Jewish people jumping around and whooping happily because of 9/11 too, caught on vid. Point being?

8)a)We do believe in Jesus(PBUH), just not that he was God/son of God. b)Why did Isreal unjustly occupy Palestine in the first place? c)You say you truly learned about Islam, then you ask why Jerusalem is holy site for Muslims, and why we don't believe in Prophet Isa(Jesus), peace be upon him. I'm glad you've come here, and I hope you will actually learn about Islam, not the blatantly biased version you've somehow acquired. :D

9)Why does Isreal continually aim at destroying Palestine and its people? Why doesn't Isreal want peace? Why does ANY country want to acquire nuclear technology/capability? Isreal has it.

10)I (unfortunately) saw a cartoon which glorified insulting the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), someone for whom 1.5 billion people would gladly die. This was shown to the world. I also saw a video that showed how Isreal gladly had Palestinian children's blood run. Why does the media try to brainwash people to hate Muslims?

It's nice to hear that you adhere to your father's commands, although I'm also curious as to how you'd be expected to know the truth. I hope I haven't come on as too harsh, and please forgive me if I've seemed rude in any way. :D

Hoping I've answered at least something and that you'll enjoy your stay here,

Anya.

you must understand, these actions arent Islamic actions, they happen to be done by "muslims" but that doesnt mean they are Islamic actions.. i can bring up the same points by saying:

if christianity is a good religion, then why do:

1: christians go bombing buildings(oklahoma city)

2: people like the unibomber exist

another thinly disguised 'hate' questionare.

it is another example of how westerners can not think for themselves. they must ask muslims to do it for them. oh well.....

(1) i would have liked an example of a church being burned, i guess there probably has considering the ammount of muslims massacred by christians lately. it would be easy to call it retaliation for the christian invasion of iraq, and afgahnistan. but it is probably also by the some 100 thousand innocent civillians have been murdered by the christian, zionist armies in iraq and afgahn. so why? there are some reasons. there are others no doubt.

(2) again, an example would be helpful. again i will assume you are correct and will look at the reason. you site the cartoons as the reason? and you said embassies? meaning more than one? ok. considering there is no country called un, do the un have embassys? ok. we will assume they do. just cause you said so. now. as there is no un country, the embassy must be staffed by someone right? is it possible that there may have been danes staffing these 'embassies'? that would be a reason for the attacks. also , other eu contries published the cartoons. they may have staffed the embassies also. i could go on , but i dont want to play for too long.

(3)suiside bombers. forced? mmmm. imagine your homeland was invaded, and your mum , dad, wife or husband (westerners can have either) and children were murdered by the invaders. your whole life is ruined. your home is blown to bits. you have nothing. no money, no food. your people are living in poverty. imagine the rest yourself. im getting emotional.

(4)911 was not committed by moslems. the kids in beslan was a revenge attack for the answer to no'3. iraqis, and afgahns are the resistance, or freedom fghters, fighting invading christian, zionist armies. i cannot defend killing ones own children. it doesnt make sence. therefore there is more to it.

(5)you watch too much CNN.

(6)they dont. do all americans support bush?

(7) that is amusing. muslims take prayer very seriously. death to america is not part of prayer. lol. muslims like to get evil OUT of their minds during prayer, not call to it!!

(8)a jumbled mess of a question. you really are running out of propaganda now. better turn on CNN. muslims, christians, and jews lived together in palestine for well over a thousand years with comparitavely little trouble. there was of course the crusades where the christian hordes decended on palestine murdering, raping and destroying in the name of jesus. israel was an invasion. a land grab. the palestinians were much better landholders than the murderous israelis. history proves it.

(9)iran is not calling for the destruction of israeli people. they want israel to become palestine again. as ive said jews and muslims lived together for well over a thousand years but with virtually no trouble. it was the christians who caused all the trouble. israel, has many ILLEGAL nukes. nothing is said about that. i believe iran really does just want nuke power (electricity). but that is only my opinion, and i may be wrong.

(10)palestine was invaded by israeli's. hundreds of thousands of palestinians have been massacred by the jews. (the palestinian holocaust) it is only natural that hate will build. i suggest the brainwashing is not monopolised by any race or religion. your questions show the hate and brainwashing you possess. it really amazes me how indoctrenated some non muslims whom come here are.

good luck with it. i do however suggest you look to some alternate media for your facts. perhaps you will learn to think for yourself, instead of mouthing quotes from cnn.

you must understand, these actions arent Islamic actions, they happen to be done by "muslims" but that doesnt mean they are Islamic actions.. i can bring up the same points by saying:

if christianity is a good religion, then why do:

1: christians go bombing buildings(oklahoma city)

2: people like the unibomber exist

These are isolated events. I mean every night in the news they are always showing suicide bombings in Iraq and most recently muslims attacking churches (I guess because of cartoons).

(1) i would have liked an example of a church being burned, i guess there probably has considering the ammount of muslims massacred by christians lately. it would be easy to call it retaliation for the christian invasion of iraq, and afgahnistan. but it is probably also by the some 100 thousand innocent civillians have been murdered by the christian, zionist armies in iraq and afgahn. so why? there are some reasons. there are others no doubt.

One thing about Iraq... if it were a Christian country, and Saddam was torturing fellow Christians, I would welcome an Islamic army to come stop it... although I would want Christian leaders to assume control again...

Oh, and burnings of churches..

(www.)"http://westernresistance####/blog/archives/001495.html"]westernresistance#

####/blog/archives/001495.html[/url]

(www.)"http://jmm.aaa.au/articles/11049.htm"]jmm.aaa.au/articles/11049.htm[/url]

(www.)"http://asianews.it/view.php?l=en&art=4609"]asianews.it/view.php?l=en&art=4609[/url]

(3)suiside bombers. forced? mmmm. imagine your homeland was invaded, and your mum , dad, wife or husband (westerners can have either) and children were murdered by the invaders. your whole life is ruined. your home is blown to bits. you have nothing. no money, no food. your people are living in poverty. imagine the rest yourself. im getting emotional.

Yes, then I would fight to the death I'd imagine.

Now imagine that your brother was taken to a secret prison and tortured to death by Saddam's men, would you still hate the so-called invaders?

(4)911 was not committed by moslems. the kids in beslan was a revenge attack for the answer to no'3. iraqis, and afgahns are the resistance, or freedom fghters, fighting invading christian, zionist armies. i cannot defend killing ones own children. it doesnt make sence. therefore there is more to it.

9/11 was commited by Muslims. What does killing any child have to do with retaliation... as far as I can recall Russians haven't taken over a Chechyn school and slaughtered hundreds of children.

(6)they dont. do all americans support bush?

After 9/11... yes, after the Iraq war.. no.

(7) that is amusing. muslims take prayer very seriously. death to america is not part of prayer. lol. muslims like to get evil OUT of their minds during prayer, not call to it!!

Like right before they blow themselves up?

(8)a jumbled mess of a question. you really are running out of propaganda now. better turn on CNN. muslims, christians, and jews lived together in palestine for well over a thousand years with comparitavely little trouble. there was of course the crusades where the christian hordes decended on palestine murdering, raping and destroying in the name of jesus. israel was an invasion. a land grab. the palestinians were much better landholders than the murderous israelis. history proves it.

I guess you've forgotten the part about the Ottomon Turks?

(9)iran is not calling for the destruction of israeli people. they want israel to become palestine again. as ive said jews and muslims lived together for well over a thousand years but with virtually no trouble. it was the christians who caused all the trouble. israel, has many ILLEGAL nukes. nothing is said about that. i believe iran really does just want nuke power (electricity). but that is only my opinion, and i may be wrong.

So if Palestinians and Jews and Christians all shared Jerusalem and Bethlaham, then everything would be ok?

I remember hearing that same speech by Hamas declaring peace after the Jews started giving them Jewish land... and then suicide bombings never stopped.

you just dont get it do you lisa? you dont even try.

what churches ?? where?? give us an example.

and the latest IRAQI suicide bombing. an example!!

and your 'isolated events'. christians are commiting murder in iraq,and afgahnistan every day. it is you whom are isolated. together with your tv switched to CNN.

do you consider yourself to be a good christian??

This happened about 15 days ago.

News from Compass Direct that a Coptic Christian has died and at least eleven people have been injured after a clash between Muslims and security police, in which a Christian building, being used as a church, was subjected to an arson attack.

The incident happened yesterday morning, in the town of el-Udaysaat, near Luxor. The Egyptian daily, Al-Akhbar, reported that Muslims, who heard Christian prayers from an Orthodox community building, threw torches inside at 4 am.

The community centre had been banned from holding religious services in 1971, when the congregation was told it had to apply for registration.

The building has recently been renovated, with plans to have it inaugurated officially as a prayer center. The all night prayer vigil was being held on the eve of Epiphany.

The injured included two security guards, one of whom suffered from severe smoke inhalation injuries,. The dead man was named as Kamaal Shaker.

The Coptic Pope, Shenouda III, intends to send seven bishops to Mr Shaker's funeral at al-Udaysaat tomorrow. The funeral will be held at the site of the attack.

10 people were arrested after the arson attack, one of whom is the owner of the building where the prayer service was held.

A 150 year old law, the Hamayouni Decree, from the time of the Ottomans, puts restrictions on the construction and repair of Christian houses of worship. The rule was instituted in 1856.

In December 2005, Hosni Mubarak announced that the law would be revised, so that the process of gaining authorisation would become easier. Formerly, construction or repair of churches needed his personal authorisation. After his revisions, Christians still have to apply to gain individual official permission to alter or build, but local governors are obligated to respond to applications within 30 days. Muslims, obviously, do not have a similar law hampering their religious building works.

i think this above demonstrates your ignorance. you come to argue, not to understand. overiding your compassion for humanity is your militant bias for what you have heard on cnn, but never questioned with free thought.

you have my answers to your questions. i will not try to convince you against your will. your mind is made up. you have no more to learn.

enjoy the journey.

what do you mean these are isolated? did it not happen? yes it happen, and people do not blame christianity, thats exactly why it makes no sense to blame these acts upon Islam when infact they are unislamic

Oh, and burnings of churches..

When salah al din entered palestine, he orderd his soldiers NOT to destroy churches or temples/synagogues, you should read the rules of fighting in Islam. In Islam, in a war, a civilian cannot be killed, a warshipper cannot be killed, elderly men, woman and children cannot be killed, and even trees cannot be cut down or nature being destroyed just for the sake of the army(unless it is directly beneficial)

Now imagine that your brother was taken to a secret prison and tortured to death by Saddam's men, would you still hate the so-called invaders?

just because you hate the invaders it doesnt mean you dont hate saddam, it is possible to hate both, saddam was definetely a bad person, no question about it. but how would you like it(im speaking in a general sense) if china invaded the US b/c the united states doesnt have the same system of government as china?

prayer has nothing to do wtih suicide bombing. and no, muslims do not pray for all americans to die right before their prayer, they do not do that to anyone. thats so stupid, do you not know that there are white caucasion americans who are muslims? maybe because they actually used some common sense and logic when they were told about Islam

i think this above demonstrates your ignorance. you come to argue, not to understand. overiding your compassion for humanity is your militant bias for what you have heard on cnn, but never questioned with free thought.

you have my answers to your questions. i will not try to convince you against your will. your mind is made up. you have no more to learn.

enjoy the journey.

No, I truely do want to understand why there are suicide bombings literally on a daily basis.

I have read tiny bits of the Qur'an and these are the ones I find about it...

"When ye meet the unbelievers, smite at their necks," Muhammad commands in Surah 47:4. "Those who are slain in the way of Allah – he will never let their deeds be lost."

"Soon will he guide them and improve their condition," he continues in Surah 47:5, "and admit them to the Garden (of Paradise), which he has announced for them."

And look at Surah 4:74: "To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah – whether he is slain or gets victory – soon shall we give him a reward of great (value)."

And Surah 3:157: "If ye are slain, or die, in the way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far better than all they could amass."

This was just taken from a CNN news article

This is also about the cartoons and was posted today on the CNN website.

Despite the efforts, about 2,000 women, young boys and older men marched around the Dome of the Rock shrine on the compound, chanting ``Bin Laden, strike again.''

im going to answer these questions as well

i will probably say this many times, Islam is a peaceful religoin, and if a muslim commits an act of terrorism, its the person who is a terrorist, not Islam, agian, go back to the issue of timothy mcveigh(sp?)

refer to 1

no one is forced into suicide bombings. and even if they were forced, its not "Islam" that forces them to do it, i think you should probably reread what you wrote to realize the amount of logic put into your statements

i dont know why or even IF muslims are targeting children to kill, but if they are, that is wrong and unislamic

did that even happen?

again, that is unislamic. in Islam, woman are treated with utmost respect and honor, they are not oppressed, and i beleive there are other threads about this, and if you still dont believe it, why dont you ask a muslim woman, instead of just saying they are oppressed. i have never seen ONE muslim woman complain about being oppressed, however someone else steps in to say they are oppressed out of ignorance

please, please, PLEASE check the validation or your statements before making them? ALL muslims support osama bin laden? well im a muslim and i dont, so your statement is false. thats kinda like me saying who do all americans support KIM of North Korea or Saddam Hussein, yes, thats is really how absurd it sounds to me

i already answered this question, muslims do not chant death to america, check validation of your statements before making them

muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet and a messanger of Allah. There is nothing wrong with people living in Jerusalem other than muslims, but the mass murders and massacres caused by the isrealis is wrong

who knows why Iran does that, maybe its because isreal is causing muders and massacres to the palestinian people?

muslims do not brainwash their children to hate. however, im sure there are people in this world that you hate(possibly muslims), and muslims happen to hate the people who kill them and kill innocent civilians(muslim civilians or non-muslim civilians)

Glad you asked, i hope you can learn from this and be more educated of Islam

lisa's evidence........

This was just taken from a CNN news article

This is also about the cartoons and was posted today on the CNN website.quote]

no doubt about you lisa. you certainly 'know it all' !

Edited by zukiful

how come i cannot view this thread when i click on the subforum "answering anti-islamic allegations?"

how come i cannot view this thread when i click on the subforum "answering anti-islamic allegations?"

Its there...but the threads arent ordered proprely i think

This behavior is also what I don't understand.

The majority Christian population in the south views the deal as capitulation to political and military leaders in the Muslim north who last September abandoned the democratic process and resorted to violent means in order to achieve power, according to the British charity Barnabas Fund. The peace plan calls for a government of national unity in which rebels would hold the key interior and defense posts.

Ivory Coast

Hundreds of people have been killed in four months of violence and more than a million internally displaced. Since the agreement was announced, Jan. 25, Abidjan and other parts of the Ivory Coast have seen widespread protests almost daily.

Last week, Muslim mobs stoned Christian protestors in Abidjan and Agboville, which led to fighting in which 15 people were killed, 40 wounded and several churches and Masjids razed to the ground.

Ivory Coast is one of several countries in northern Africa where Muslims are seeking to expand their power and impose Islamic law among Christians, including Sudan and Nigeria. Many Christians in southern Ivory Coast believe neighboring Muslim-majority Burkina Faso is supporting the rebels.

Christian districts have been targeted for attack in the rebel stronghold of Boukae, where homes have been looted and burned. Muslim northerners also reportedly have been targeted in southern areas loyal to the government.

The fighting began on Sept. 19 when a failed military coup sparked clashes between rebel military units and troops loyal to President Laurent Gbagbo's government. Early on, it became clear that Muslims backed the rebels while the ethnic Ivorian Christians supported the government.

Traditionally Côte d'Ivoire has had a reputation as a haven of peace and stability in West Africa where different religious and ethnic groups have been able to live together in harmony.

Though Ivory Coast has had a reputation for stability, tensions between Muslims and Christians have increased in recent years with the influx of Muslim immigrants in the north, mainly from Burkina Faso. The newcomers now comprise about one-third of the north's population.

The tensions have grown as the Muslim community has sought to increase its political power. In December 2000, Muslim supporters of the Rally of the Republicans party violently protested in the streets of Abidjan after the party's leader was prevented from running for parliament because he was not born in Ivory Coast.

Dozens of Christians were killed by machete-wielding RDR supporters. At that time dozens of Christians were killed by enraged RDR supporters chanting "Allahu Akhbar," Allah is great.

And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allâh has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.[18:4-5]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_calltoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=29"]Who is Allaah & What do Muslims Believe About God?[/url]

And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allâh has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.[18:4-5]

Even the unclean spirits recognized that Jesus was the Son of God: "And, behold, they cried out, saying, 'What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?'" Matthew 8:29 (30)

"Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, 'Thou blasphemest;' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'? If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that you may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in Him."

John 10:36-38

Here's a good comparison

"O believers, prescribed for you is retaliation, touching the slain; freeman for freeman, slave for slave, female for female . . . In retaliation there is life for you, men possessed of minds; haply you will be god-fearing."

Surah2 Verse 178

"And fight in the way of God with those who fight with you. . . . And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; [your own] persecution is more grievous than slaying [others]."

Surah 2 Verse 217

" . . . take not to yourselves friends of them [the disbelievers] until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them . . . "

Surah 4 Verse 89

"This is the recompense of those who fight against God and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off, or they shall be banished from the land."

Surah 5 Verse 33

"Fight them [the unbelievers], till there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely."

Surah 8 Verse 39

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush."

Surah 9 Verse 123

"The recompense of evil is evil the like of it . . . "

Surah 42 Verse 40

"When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then, when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds; then set them free, either by grace or ransom, till the war lays down its loads."

Surah 47 Verse 4

From the above scriptures we can see a pattern that runs throughout the Koran and it should be clear that the literature of Mohammed is hateful, encouraging people to live both in fear and by the sword in judgment of one another. Compare the preceding quotations with the following instructions given by the Christ:

"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye: for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do the same. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged, condemn not, and ye shall not be comdemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete, withal it shall be measured to you again."

Luke 6:27-38

Having compared the previous passage with those immediately preceding it, which one of the two --- Jesus or Mohammed --- do you think is the true witness of the loving Father? And of which religion is the true religion of peace?

and LIKE 3D. the same goes for you lisa.

you are a TROLL.

I could refute with the help of Allah every silly argument...but i am busy currently So i will leave u with some videos which explain the whole of it

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videosearch?q=Islam+yusuf+estes&so=0"]Yusuf Explain[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-995045930719046666&q=Islam+yusuf+estes"]Terrorim vs Islam [/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-5920175252140330826&q=Islam+yusuf+estes"]Women in Islam[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-1489047104871776788&q=Islam+yusuf+estes"]Priests preachers Ministers accepting Islam[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=4757022845544241963&q=Islam+yusuf+estes"]Jesus and Islam[/url]

This is from ur pr0nful bible.. "Enjoy" the material

--------------------

[Gen 9:21]

Noah drank of the wine, and became drunk, and lay uncovered in his tent.

and Ham [his son] saw the NAKEDNESS of his father.

[1 Sam. 19:23]

And the spirit of God came upon Saul.. And he too STRIPPED OFF HIS

CLOTHES, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay NAKED all the day

and all the night.

[2 Sam. 6:20]

David DANCES NAKED before the people and before the Lord.

[Exo. 15:20]

And so his sister Mariam the Prophetess dances, she took a tremble and

dances with the women.

FORNICATORS !

-------------

[Judg. 14:19]

And the spirit of God came upon Samson, he killed thirty men.

[Judg. 15:5]

And he burned up the shocks and the standing grain as well as the olive

orchards...

[Judg. 16:1]

And he went to Gaza, and there he saw a HARLOT, and he went into her.

LOT'S DAUGHTERS COMMIT INCEST WITH HIM !

----------------------------------------

[Gen. 19:30]

Lot went up out of Zo'ar and dwelt in the hills with his two daughters.

And the first-born said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is

not a man on earth to come to us after the manner of all the earth.

COME LET US MAKE OUR FATHER DRINK WINE AND WE WILL LIE WITH HIM, that we

may preserve offspring through our father. So they made their father drink

wine that night; AND THE FIRST BORN WENT IN AND LAY WITH HER FATHER; HE

DID NOT KNOW WHEN SHE LAY DOWN OR WHEN SHE AROSE.

And on the next day, the first-born said to the younger "Behold, I lay

last night with my father, let us make him drink wine tonight also; then

you go in and lie with him that we may preserve offspring through our

father.

So they made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger

arose, and LAY WITH HIM; and he did not know when she lay down or when

she arose. THUS BOTH THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT WERE WITH CHILD BY THEIR FATHER.

JUDAH WITH HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW

-------------------------------

Judah fornicates with his daughter-in-law: Ta'-mar.

[Gen. 38:15]

When he saw her, he thought her to be a harlot, for she had covered

her face. He went over to her at the road side and said "Come, LET ME

COME INTO YOU" for he did not know that she was his daughter-in-law.

She said, "What will you give me, that you may come into me?" He

answered, "I will send you a kid from the flock." And she said "Will

you send me a pledge till you send it?" He said, "What pledge shall I

give you?" She replied "Your signal and your cord and your staff that

is in your hand."

So he gave them to her, and WENT INTO HER, and she conceived by him.

About three months later, Judah was told, "Ta'-mar your daughter-in-

law has played the harlot, and moreover SHE IS WITH CHILD BY HARLOTRY.

DAVID WITH HIS NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE

--------------------------------

[2.Sam. 11:1]

David arose from his couch and was walking upon the roof that he saw

from the roof a WOMAN BATHING; and the woman was very beautiful, and

David sent and enquired about the woman. And one said, "Is not that

Bathshe'ba, the daughter of Eli'am, the wife of Uri'ah the Hittite?"

So David send messengers and took her, and SHE CAME TO HIM AND HE

LAY WITH HER.. Then she returned to her house; and she sent and told

David, I am with child. David called her husband, and invited him,

and ate in his presence and drank, so that he made him drunk. In the

morning David wrote to Jo'ab, "Set Uri'ah in the forefront of the

hardest fighting, and then draw back from him, that he may be struck

down and die.

When he died David sent and brought Uri'ah's wife to his house, and

she became his wife.

GOD PUNISHES DAVID

-------------------

[2.Sam. 12:10]

The Lord said to David, "Because you despised me, and have taken the

wife of Uri'ah the Hittite to be your wife.

Thus say the Lord, "Behold, I will take your wives (He punished David

through his daughter and son not his wife as you will see) before your

eyes, and give them to your neighbour and he shall lie with your wives

in the sight of this sun."

DAVID'S SON WITH HIS SISTER

---------------------------

[2.Sam. 13:1] Amnon the son of David fell in love with his sister Ta'-mar.

"Amnon was so tormented that he made himself ill because of his sister

Ta'-mar; for she was a virgin, and it seemed impossible to Amnon to do

anything to her.

Amnon had a friend who said to him, "Lie down on your bed and pretend to

be ill, and when [your father] the king comes to see you, you say to him:

let my sister Ta'-mar come and give bread to eat from her hand. David sent

Ta'-mar to her brother and ordered her to feed her brother by her hand.

Ta'-mar took the cakes she had made, and brought them into the chamber to

Amnon, but when she brought them near him to eat, he took hold of her,

and said to her, "Come, lie with me, my sister", she said, "No my brother,

do not force me." But he would not listen to her; and being stronger than

she, he forced her, and lay with her."

GET FOR YOURSELF A HARLOT !!!

-----------------------------

[Hos. 1:2]

When the Lord first spoke to Hose'a he said to him, "GO TAKE TO YOURSELF

A WIFE OF HARLOTRY and have children of harlotry, for the land has

committed great harlotry by forsaking the Lord."

[Gen. 35:22]

Rueben the son of Jacob lay with Bilhah his father's concubine.

[Gen. 49:4]

His father blamed him and said, "Because you went up to your father's

bed, then you defiled it, you went up to my couch.

PAGAN PROPHETS !!!

------------------

[1 King 11:3]

Solomon had seven hundred wives princesses and three hundred concubines;

and his wives turned his heart after other Gods.... the Goddess of the

Sido'nians.

AARON BUILT THE CALF !

----------------------

[Exo. 32:2]

Aaron said to people of israel, "take off the rings of Gold which are

in the ears of your wives, your sons and your daughters. So they took

off the rings of gold, and brought them to Aaron. And he received the

golf at their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a

molten calf and they said, "These are your Gods, O israel, who brought

you up out of the land of Egypt."

THE SEX LITERATURE IN THE BIBLE !

---------------------------------

[Prov. 7:7]

I have seen among the simple, I have perceived among the youth, a young

man without sense, passing along the street near her corner taking the

road to her house in the twilight, in the evening at the time of the

night and darkness.

And lo, a woman meets him, dressed as a harlot, wily of heart. She is

loud and wayward. Now in the street, now in the market, and at every

corner she lies in wait.

SHE SEIZES HIM AND KISSES HIM, and with impudent face she says to him:

I have come to meet you, to seek you eagerly, and I have found you.

I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. COME, LET US

TAKE OUR FILL OF LOVE TILL THE MORNING, LET US DELIGHT OURSELVES WITH

LOVE. FOR MY HUSBAND IS NOT AT HOME, HE HAS GONE ON A LONG JOURNEY.

With much seductive speech she persuades him, with her smooth talk she

compels him. All at once he follows her, as an ox goes to the slaughter.

WOMAN'S BREASTS IN THE BIBLE !

------------------------------

[songs. 1:13]

My beloved is to me a bag of myrrh, that LIES BETWEEN MY BREASTS. Behold,

you are beautiful, my beloved, truly lovely. Our bed is green.(In R.S.V.

our couch)

[song. 3:1]

Upon my bed night I sought him whom my soul loves but not found him.

"When I found him whom my soul loves, I HELD HIM, and would not let him

go until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the CHAMBER OF

HER THAT CONCEIVED ME. I adjure you, o daughters of Jerusalem, by the

gazelles or the hinds of the field, that you steer not up nor awaken love

until it pleases.

THE SONGS OF SOLOMON - A BOOK OF FLIRTATION

-------------------------------------------

[songs. 4:1]

Behold you are beautiful my love. YOUR LIPS are like a scarlet thread your

cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate, your neck like the tower of David.

YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. How sweet is your

love my sister, my bride, how much better is your love than wine. How graceful

are your feet in sandals, O queenly maiden!

YOUR ROUNDED THIGHS are like jewels, the work of a master hand. YOUR NAVEL is

rounded bowl that never lacks mix wine. YOUR BELLY is heap of wheat, encircled

with lilies. YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle.

You are stature (in R.S.V. stately) as a palm tree, and your breasts are like

its clusters.

I say: I will go up (in R.S.V. climb) the tree, and lay hold of its branches.

Oh, may YOUR BREASTS be like clusters of the vine.

[song. 8:8]

We have a little sister, and she has no breasts. What shall we do for our

sister on the day when is spoken for? I was a wall, and MY BREASTS WERE LIKE

TOWERS.

REJOICE WITH THEM !!

-------------------

[Prov. 5:18]

REJOICE WITH THE WIFE of your youth. Let her be as the loving hind and

pleasant roe; LET HER BREASTS SATISFY YOU AT ALL TIMES.

THE SEXY LANGUAGE IN EZEKIEL !

[Ezek. 16:1]

The Lord said to me, "Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abomination.

[15] But you trusted in your beauty, and played the harlot because of your

renown and poured out of your fornication on every one that passed by.. And

made for yourself images of men, and committed whoredom with them.

And in all your abominations and your whoredoms you have not remembered the

youth, when you were naked and bare... AND OPENED YOUR FEET TO EVERY ONE THAT

PASSED BY, and multiplied your whoredoms.

[26] You have also committed fornication with the Egyptians your neighbours,

great of flesh, and increased your whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.

[33] They give gifts to all whores: but you give your gifts to all lovers

and hire them, that they may come unto you on every side for your whoredom.

Wherefore, O harlot.. Because your filthiness was poured out and your nakedness

discovered through your whoredoms with your lovers.. I will gather all of your

lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loves, I

will even gather them round against you and will discover your nakedness unto

them, that they may see all your nakedness.

And I will also give you into their hand, and they shall throw down your

eminent place and shall break down your high places: They shall strip you also

of your clothes, and shall take your fair jewels, and leave you naked and bare.

THE STORY OF THE TWO PROSTITUTES - AHO'LAH & A-HOL-I-BAH

--------------------------------------------------------

[Ezek. 23:2]

Son of man, there were two men...They committed whoredoms in Egypt;

they committed whoredoms in their youth; they were their breasts

pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. And the

name of them were Aho'lah the elder, and A-hol-i-bah her sister. And

Aho'lah PLAYED THE HARLOT when she was mine, and she doted on her

lovers.

They BRUISED THE BREASTS OF HER VIRGINITY and poured their whoredom

upon her.

Wherefore, I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers..these

discovered her NAKEDNESS..

And when her sister A-hol-i-bah saw this, she was more corrupt in her

inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in

her whoredoms. And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw

men portrayed upon the wall..And as soon as she saw them with her eyes,

she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them, into Cal-de'-a.

And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled

her with their whoredom. So she discovered her whoredoms, and DISCOVERED

HER NAKEDNESS... Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to

remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she PLAYED THE HARLOT in the

land of Egypt. For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh as the

flesh of , and WHOSE ISSUE IS LIKE THE ISSUE OF HORSES.

Thus you called to remembrance the lewdness of your youth, in bruising

your teats by the Egyptians for the paps of your youth. And they shall

deal with you hatefully, and take away all your labour, and shall leave

you naked and bare.

And the NAKEDNESS OF YOUR WHORDOMS shall be discovered, both your lewdness

and your whoredoms.

You shall be filled with drunkenness and sorrow, with the cup of

astonishment and desolation. You shall even drink it and it out, and

you shall break the sherds thereof, AND PLUCK OFF YOUR OWN BREASTS.

quote name='Al Faqeer' date='Oct 13 2005, 01:11 PM' post='188530']

GOD MAKES PEOPLE FALL IN ADULTERY

---------------------------------

[Amos 7:16]

God said to Am-a-zi'ah "You say, prophesy not against israel and drop not

your word against the house of Isaac?

Thus the Lord says: YOUR WIFE SHALL BE AN HARLOT in the city and your sons

and your daughters shall fall by the sword."

[Jer. 8:9]

They have rejected the word of the Lord. Therefore I WILL GIVE THEIR WIVES

UNTO OTHERS.

[isiah 3:16]

The Lord says "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with

stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and

making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a

scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and THE LORD WILL

DISCOVER THEIR SECRET PARTS.

[Jer. 13:22]

"For the greatness of your iniquity are your skirts discovered, AND YOUR

HEELS MADE BARE.

I will discover your skirts upon your face, that your shame may appear I

have seen your adulteries, and your neighings the lewdness of your whoredoms."

[Nah 3:4]

Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well favoured harlot the

mistress of witchcrafts, and the seller nations through her whoredoms..

I will discover your skirts upon your face, and I WILL SHOW THE NATIONS

YOUR NAKEDNESS and the kingdoms your shame.

[hos 2:2]

God said, "Plead with your mother, plead: For she is not my wife neither I am

her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and

her adulteries from BETWEEN HER BREASTS, LEST I STRIP HER NAKED... I will not

have mercy upon her children, for they be the children of whoredoms. And now

will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers."

THE BIBLICAL LANGUAGE

---------------------

DISGUSTFUL COMMAND TO EZEKIEL

[Ezek. 4:12]

The Lord said to Ezekiel, "And you shall eat it as barley cakes and you shall

bake it WITH DUNG THAT COMES OUT OF MAN in their sight. And the Lord said,

Even thus shall the children of israel eat their defiled bread among the

gentiles.

Then Ezekiel said, "Ah, Lord, God, behold, my soul has not been polluted: for

from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dies of its self,

or is torn in pieces, neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth."

Then God replied and said to him, "Lo, I HAVE GIVEN COW'S DUNG FOR MAN'S DUNG,

and you shall prepare your bread there with."

THEY EAT DUNG & DRINK PISS

--------------------------

[2King 18:27]

Rab'-sha-keh said, "Has he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, THAT

THEY MAY EAT THEIR OWN DUNG, AND DRINK THEIR OWN PISS with you."

THE BIBLICAL WAY OF EXPRESSION !

--------------------------------

[Eccl. 3:1]

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die.

A time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted.

A time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance.

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together.

A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing.

A time to rend, and a time to sew.

[Eccl. 7:1]

The day of death [is better] than the day of one's birth.

It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of

feasting.

Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the

heart is made better.

[Job 35:10]

GOD is my maker, who gives songs in the night. WHO TEACHES US MORE THAN THE

BEASTS OF THE EARTH. And makes us wiser than the fowls of heaven.

[1Sam. 2:1]

Hannah said: My horn is exalted in the Lord, my mouth is enlarged over my

enemies.. And there IS NO ROCK LIKE OUR GOD.

Edited by al-malabari

I watched the video of does Islam = terrorism... a little long but not bad... however I found this more interesting.

Qur'anic Law

Much contradictory information has been circulated over the media regarding what the Qur'an does or doesn't say. And the spin justifying or defending it has been as confusing and contradictory as the book itself. So, to be objective and factual, let's let the Muslim holy book speak for itself:

The Prophet Mohammed urges Muslims to fight in the cause of Allah:

"Verily, Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in rows as if they were solid Structures." (Surat As-Saff 61:4)

"O prophet Mohammed urge the believers (Muslims) to fight. If there be of you 20 steadfast, they will overcome 200 and if there be of you a 100, they shall overcome a 1000, because the disbelievers are a folk without intelligence." (Surat Al-Anfal 8:65)

This Surat clearly exposes Islam to be a religion that not only encourages violence but actually makes it a sacred duty for Muslims to kill anyone who does not believe in Islam. Not only is the all forgiving Allah exhorting his followers to kill anyone who is not Muslim, but he is also saying that all non-Muslims are so stupid that they will be unable to defend themselves and therefore deserve death!

The Qur'an commands Muslims not to befriend Jews or Christians:

"O ye who believe (Muslims) take not the Jews or the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them." (Surat Al-Maidah 5:51)

It commands Muslims to fight Jews and Christians:

"Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Mohammed) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." (Surah At-Taubah 9:29)

Jizyah is a special high tax to be paid only by Jews or Christians who do not want to renounce their religion and convert to Islam (this Qur'anic Law is still practiced today in much of the Muslim world).

"Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's cause) is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not." (Surat Al-Baqarah 2:216)

THEY EAT DUNG & DRINK PISS

--------------------------

[2King 18:27]

Rab'-sha-keh said, "Has he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, THAT

THEY MAY EAT THEIR OWN DUNG, AND DRINK THEIR OWN PISS with you."

2Kings 18:24

"How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?"

2Kings 18:25

"Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it."

2Kings 18:26

"Then said Eliakim the son of Hilkiah, and Shebna, and Joah, unto Rabshakeh, Speak, I pray thee, to thy servants in the Syrian language; for we understand [it]: and talk not with us in the Jews' language in the ears of the people that [are] on the wall."

2Kings 18:27

"But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? [hath he] not [sent me] to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

2Kings 18:28

"Then Rabshakeh stood and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and spake, saying, Hear the word of the great king, the king of Assyria:"

2Kings 18:29

"Thus saith the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you: for he shall not be able to deliver you out of his hand:"

[1Sam. 2:1]

Hannah said: My horn is exalted in the Lord, my mouth is enlarged over my

enemies.. And there IS NO ROCK LIKE OUR GOD.

2 Samuel 22:3 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,

my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation.

He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—

from violent men you save me.

Footnotes:

1. 2 Samuel 22:3 Horn here symbolizes strength.

"And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. But do not transgress limits. Truly Allah loves not the transgressors."

- Qur'an, Surah Al-Baqarah (2:190)

Psalm 106:37

37 They sacrificed their sons

and their daughters to demons.

17:111 And say, "All Praise is due to Allah Who begets not an offspring, and has no partner in His Dominion, and has absolutely no weakness, hence no need of any aid." And so, extol His limitless Greatness.

Luke 4

The Temptation of Jesus

1Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert, 2where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

3The devil said to him, "If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread."

4Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone.'[a]"

5The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours."

8Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

9The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down from here. 10For it is written:

" 'He will command his angels concerning you

to guard you carefully;

11they will lift you up in their hands,

so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'[c]"

12Jesus answered, "It says: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'[d]"

13When the devil had finished all this tempting, he left him until an opportune time.