Islamic Forum
3dshocker

I Have Officially Declared War On Muslims

Recently I was arguing accross a few forums and I have come to fully accept the concept that for muslims, Islam is the only way of life and means more to them anything.

The rest of the civilized world will continue to judge muslims until the middle east jaunts out of the medieval mindset of letting religion rule everything. In the rest of the world, religion does not rule our life, our society is dictated by logic, reason and philosophy.

A muslim man or woman I was conversing with over the forums at one point posted the reply that "and we respect your life, you can run it as you like, and let muslims run their life as they like without disturbing them. The most important thing here is respect for each other"

I just wanna tell you guys what I told him. He hasn't responded to me since. I'm sorry my friends but it is not possible to co-exist. Respect for eachother is not possible considering our differences.

Our society sees yours as living in a medieval mindset ruled by religion alone. That is where the threat lies. The existence of religious hardliners everwhere is a threat to the existence of Western Society which is essentially freedom from religious constraints.

Hardliners have the right to say whatever they want - this is by the double edged sword of freedom of speech. Hell, nazis have the right to say and think what they want that jews should be exterminated. Freedom of speech allows all this. The one restriction we in the west have placed on freedom in general is that you are able act freely so long as you do not bring harm to others. This means a nazi can make fun of jews, draw up cartoons about jews, and refuse to associate with jews on a personal level. But when the nazi trys to kill a jew, then he has crossed the line that limits freedom and become a hardliner.

Hardliners impose their beliefs on others and that must be recognized as danger when it happens. In response to the muhammad drawings, the response of using letters or peaceful protests is perfectly acceptable as it simply another form of debate. The moment the nature of the protests attempt to silence others, or destroy buildings or kill people - it's a sign that something must be done.

The unidentified problem of the protests is that you people are attempting to give Muhammad immunity from scrutiny by freedom of speech. This danger from Islamic hardliners must be recognized as such in our society. Every single muslim person who refused to buy a danish products or took part in protests is the sign of hardliners - extreme sensitivity to what we in the west see as trifling matters.

This planet is not big enough for the both of us. I'm sorry to say that people who love their religion more than anything must be exterminated for the progress of mankind.

P.S. I'm a pretty open minded guy feel free to criticize constructively.

PropellerAds

well I suppose not all muslims, I do have muslim friends who were not bothered at all by the cartoons.

:D

i can think of many names for people like you 3dshocker. but most of them would be so rude, i would get in trouble from by the moderators. and you arent worth it.

however, there is one for you that im sure all would agree.

you 3d are a TROLL.

I was hoping you'd point out something flawed in my logic instead u know?

and whats with the whole troll thing?

i cant reply to the whole things ...but come to think of it ..arent u a hardliner urself when u call for the extermination of those who u consider "hardliners"

Muslims dont force their belief on anybody.....

Edited by al-malabari

You would probly get some of ur questions answered in this book

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bookmasters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/marktplc/01568.htm"]Sacred Freedom[/url]

"I'm sorry my friends but it is not possible to co-exist. Respect for each other is not possible considering our differences."

Coward.

i cant reply to the whole things ...but come to think of it ..arent u a hardliner urself when u call for the extermination of those who u consider "hardliners"

Muslims dont force their belief on anybody.....

A reply to the whole thing is exactly what I'm looking for man, it's why I came to an Islamic forum. Somebody here must know sumthin or atleast opposed this. I don't need to read a book to know about the terrible side of western society and democracy. I'm a philosphical dude and have read up and taken several philosophical courses. I'm not your average Joe :D

And yea, I'm a freedom hardliner. Read back on the distinction that I made within the hardliners and you'll know who I'm targeting.

and Buck, you haven't attacked any of my content. You call me a coward for finding no alternatives? like peace? I'm just a realist who likes to operate efficiently. Peace by throwing away my values to accept a narrow minded religious life is simply defeat followed by tyrannical oppression. We're at war homey.

A reply to the whole thing is exactly what I'm looking for man, it's why I came to an Islamic forum. Somebody here must know sumthin or atleast opposed this. I don't need to read a book to know about the terrible side of western society and democracy. I'm a philosphical dude and have read up and taken several philosophical courses. I'm not your average Joe :D

Since u are not an average joe ...u would be better off reading the book than discuss with average joes

"and Buck, you haven't attacked any of my content. You call me a coward for finding no alternatives? like peace? I'm just a realist who likes to operate efficiently."

Operate effeciently? What's that mean?

I called you a coward because you said that there is never a chance we could understand one another. When you said that, you became just another person that wasn't willing to face up to a different view on things. You became the person whose life would be shattered should a dissenting opinion be voiced in your presence. That's the definition of a coward.

"Peace by throwing away my values to accept a narrow minded religious life is simply defeat followed by tyrannical oppression."

You never mentioned peace as an alternative. You never mentioned understanding as an alternative. You ask that of me, as a question, now. My answer is, why not. Peaceful practice of religion, and moreover understanding of the human underneath the religion is most important. 'Narrow-minded religious life' exists everywhere not just in our great 'enemies' in the Middle East. It's pervasive.

"We're at war homey."

What's this 'we' stuff?? I'm not at war. Who decided that I should hate the entire Muslim population over the acts of some idiot extremists. Shall I condemn the entire religion over a few extremists? Who is the angels and who is the demons here?

Furthermore, please define who we are at war with. The Iraqis? No WMDs have appeared despite the USAs declaration that they were present there. That added fuel to the extremists fire, for sure (on both sides).

I refuse to take sides in a war that is purely political. I have no animosity towards the great majority of Muslims and middle easteners that want peace. It's the governments and their extremists that bother me most.

You are a coward for saying we are at war without a concise reason to be so, in my mind. Convince me otherwise if possible :D

This planet is not big enough for the both of us. I'm sorry to say that people who love their religion more than anything must be exterminated for the progress of mankind.

P.S. I'm a pretty open minded guy feel free to criticize constructively.

There is nothing to discuss with you then. I think you need to see a doctor.

Thanks for dropping by.

The problem of westerners, is that they had a bad exprience, back in the middle ages, when religious figures used to rule their societies. I agree, it was horrible and rightly called 'dark ages'. But we need to know why. The reasons where both in the text and in the figures. The text they were trying to impose was already tampered with. This is understandable, because God did not take it upon Himself to protect the bible, and that is simply becuase Christianity was meant to be a step in the direction of the true path, not the destination, just like all preceeding religions. Then the author of the bible brought man to his finaldestination: Islam, in the form of the Quran. And that is why its the only book that God protected and will protect till the end of time.

But the solution the west took to correct this was also wrong. Dropping the religion and living a complete material life led to human disasters and atrocities over the centuries. We are God's creation, and so we need to go back to the user manual to find out how we go about anything in this life. And we don't want to use an outdated manual, do we?

The user manual that covers everything is called: the Quran.

Islam then cannot be in conflict with anyone, its meant to be the religion and way o life for the entire world.

Either the west takes a responsible step toward realizing that man needs to be governed by the rules that our Creator set for us, not the rules of greedy materialism and individualism, or the western civilization will deteriorate urther with more social deseases, eating itself from within, and walking to its end.

There is nothing to discuss with you then. I think you need to see a doctor.

Thanks for dropping by.

But the solution the west took to correct this was also wrong. Dropping the religion and living a complete material life led to human disasters and atrocities over the centuries. We are God's creation, and so we need to go back to the user manual to find out how we go about anything in this life. And we don't want to use an outdated manual, do we?

The user manual that covers everything is called: the Quran.

Islam then cannot be in conflict with anyone, its meant to be the religion and way o life for the entire world.

Either the west takes a responsible step toward realizing that man needs to be governed by the rules that our Creator set for us, not the rules of greedy materialism and individualism, or the western civilization will deteriorate urther with more social deseases, eating itself from within, and walking to its end.

This illustates my point, you think the west is evil and that christianity is tampered with. This is a false statement.

The west has freedom of thought, ideas, speech, their governments give people the freedom to make either good or bad decisions, just as the creator gave us free will. :D Muslims believe that the only way to solve these problems is if everyone has sharia law and everyone is muslim. In other words thinks that by instating Quranic law in every country will stop crime, and increase morality.

Christianity says that the only way to better the world is to better yourself, for morality to increase people need direction in their lives and boundries. Because humans by nature without guidance are hopeless and a lost cause. Just look at history and the present day, it's far from ideal.

Christianity is very time consuming and hard to understand, because it is something unique and thinks outside the square, it really is God's Word.

Islam says the way to better the world is for the government to control people.

vs

Christianity says that the only way to better the world is to better yourself. This is the purpose of the law isn't it ?

Which one will bring peace and happiness ? Non-violence and forgiveness or violence and hatred.

I mean take a look around, Muslims are killing innocent people all over the world because they think they know better and they think that they are just following God's word and the hadith.

Whereas extremeist Christians are very far and few between.

By their fruit you will recognize them.

"And we don't want to use an outdated manual, do we?"

Real

Edited by Real Truth Seeker

Peace RTS

You can also replace the word 'Christianity' with Islam.

Christianity says that the only way to better the world is to better yourself.

But Islam takes that a step further. It makes sure that Muslims comply with that. That makes sense, because if left to individual choices, the result would be a society full of deseases and bad people. Islam gives you a solution and direction for everything that you deal with in any society. And it never forces anyone to become a Muslim. Please read a little in the Quran, and you'll soon realize that God gave every individual the right to believe, or not believe in anything or any religion. Islam is perfect for any society of mixed beleifs, and it protects the rights of the minorities more than any human-made institutions.

Please do not judge Islam by Muslims of today. Its not likely that you'll meet with a true Muslim these days. Want to know what Islam really is? consult the Quran directly, and the sunna (sayings) of prophet Muhammad :D

There are far more fanatic and extremist Muslims around these days, more than ever. Its due to many reasons, none of them are religious. Its political for the most part. Too much oppression breeds terrorism and suicide bombers. This could happen in any society, regardless of their belief system. This all has nothing to do with Islam. Islam denounces terrorism and the killing of civilians anywhere in the world. You're right, terrorism and suicide bombers are now associaed with Muslims not Christians or other faithes, but thats only because Muslims nowadays are the most oppressed all over the world, even in Muslim lands. But facts are facts my friend: Islam prohibits suicide, and those who do are promised eternal hellfire. Islam prohibits the killing of any civilian, and if you killed an innocent, its as if you killed all people, as the Quran teaches us.

Just give yourself a chance to get to know Islam and what it really is. I know, the world around us is too crzy these days, that its hard to recognize anything. But disconnect yourself from the news for a while, and read the real stuff, as authentic as they are, since the day of revelation. They never changed, and they're ready for you to browse whenever you wish. Then come back and judge Islam. I challenge you to come up with anything against it then. If you're sincere and unbiased in your quest for the truth, I think you'll then probably start defending Islam instead :D

You said you are a philosopher! So you know there is more to humans then the body, right?

Like emotions etc

Now why did you people put a limit on the physical harm?

either there should be no limit or...

wll then it just becomes a matter of where you want it!

We let Allah (God) choose it, you leave it to your own intelect!

Is it not a freedom of choice, don't the muslims have the right to follow and be ruled by thier religion!

w/salaam

That's my concern, now that I have become an apostate, I can see clearly see's the errors and contradictions in the religion. Because how can you see the forest, through the trees ?

Real

By that do you mean you were a Muslim and left Islam???? As that seems to be implied here!!!!

w/salaam

You said you are a philosopher! So you know there is more to humans then the body, right?

Like emotions etc

Now why did you people put a limit on the physical harm?

either there should be no limit or...

wll then it just becomes a matter of where you want it!

We let Allah (God) choose it, you leave it to your own intelect!

Is it not a freedom of choice, don't the muslims have the right to follow and be ruled by thier religion!

w/salaam

What are you saying ?

I believe we should be governed by morals and ethics individually. Not RULED by religion.

But the quran extends this concept to governement ! Read the bible and see how the Jews handled that responsibility and how Jesus totally disagreed with their idea of morality. You can basically read the N.T and insert Sheiks and Imans instead of the words leaders of the law, scribes, pharisies.

You didn't answer my question. Your religion does not bring tolerance and understanding. Christianity does. If everyone was Christian then the world would be next to perfect their would be almost no need for the law. Because the law is written on our hearts.

Christians preach to love everyone as you love yourself. What law is equal to that ? TELL ME ?? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ?

Real

real ts. more christians have died at the hands of other christians than from any other religion. so much for christian brotherly love. there are so many different denominations of christians arguing and fighting eachother, a world of christians would be a recipe for disaster. christians have proven themselves the most brutal, warlike religion on earth. and this can not be disputed.

other than that i see nothing wrong with christianity. :D in fact most of my friends are!

Christians preach to love everyone as you love yourself. What law is equal to that ? TELL ME ?? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ?

alas, this is an example of not practicing what you preach.

and im sure some of my more learned brothers and sisters can give you more than one example of an Islamic law much more beautiful than that.

Recently I was arguing accross a few forums and I have come to fully accept the concept that for muslims, Islam is the only way of life and means more to them anything.

You talk about a threat to Western Civilization, and that there is no room for the West and Muslims on the same planet?

The planet doesn't belong to the West nor has anyone sponsored us to be their guides...

You talk about us attempting to impose our rules and ways on you,

then you threaten that anyone who doesn't change and adopt our ways will be dealt with.

Who is imposing restrictions on whom?

That's always our solution, to cleanse the land, any land on Gods green earth of anyone who isn't like us...

Another final solution in the making from the tolerant and logical West, but for Muslims now...

You contradict yourself. You accuse us of what your are actually practicing :D

You talk of Muslims being oppressed, however this is wrong. Muslims first started a Jihad on Christians. If you read history, the Ottomon Turks new emperor was forced to take over new land, which meant killing and raping of Christians, so Christians responded, and ever since there has been animosity. That and the fact that Islam stole and perverted the true Word of God.

as you read history lisa you will know the ottoman turkish empire is only fairly recent. the crusades.... now that was a bloody time!!

and the invading christians didnt conduct themselves very well ive read. but the muslim leader saladin......now there was a man to follow and respect!!

"so much for christian brotherly love. there are so many different denominations of christians arguing and fighting eachother, a world of christians would be a recipe for disaster. christians have proven themselves the most brutal, warlike religion on earth. and this can not be disputed."

In any rather large organization of people, there will be dissent. Brutal and warlike seems to be a human condition, driven by the (apparent) need for people to take sides and totally hate the other side without regard -- and driven by the most fanatical and outspoken of their 'team'. Fanaticism.

"I am not saying that all Muslims believe in killing innocent people. It's that they don't respect any other religion."

Shush! You just accused all Muslims of not 'respecting any other religion'.

1) You accused all of them of not respecting other religions

2) You did not define 'respect'.

3) Despite #2, it is very inflammatory and it is a blanket covering for certain people.

Please disregard blanket statements of religions and peoples. It is stated by ignorant people.

Muslims do not believe in forcing anybody into belief ... why?

Because in the Qur'an Allah SWT says "LAA IKRAHA FID DEEN" "There is not force in Religion (Al-Islam)...

Thats the answer... !

You talk of Muslims being oppressed, however this is wrong. Muslims first started a Jihad on Christians. If you read history, the Ottomon Turks new emperor was forced to take over new land, which meant killing and raping of Christians, so Christians responded, and ever since there has been animosity. That and the fact that Islam stole and perverted the true Word of God.

"Islam stole and perverted the true Word of God."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right, thats why the quran is unchanged and still in its original version. Thats why there are countless versions of the bible. If i asked you, could you even tell me the original language of the bible? That is by far one of the dumbest things I have heard on this forum.

Muslim Volume 1, No. 462

Satan stays in the upper part of your nose at night.

This is somthign of the unseen..can u prove otherwise ?

Muslim Volume IV, No. 5612

The playing of Chess is forbidden.

Due to it being a Waste of time ...

Bukhari Volume 1, No. 234

Ordered his followers to drink camel milk and URINE.

Reply: The context:

"Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). SSahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"

1. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1702393.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1702393.stm[/url]

A team led by Dr Sabah Jassim, from the Zayed Complex for Herbal Research and Traditional Medicine, says camels are highly resistant to many deadly viral diseases and believes their antibodies could be used for new drugs.

2.A medicine from Urin

What is Premarin(e)?

Premarin® stands for Pregnant Mares' Urine (PREgnant MARes' urINe); PMU for short (we spell it both ways, with an "e", PREgnant MARes' urINE which is the older name used in Canada, and without -- which is the more popular recent spelling, and the one that is a U.S. registered trademark).

Premarin (including Prempro, Premphase, Prempac, and Premelle) is a drug made up of conjugated estrogens obtained from the urine of pregnant mares -- put out in many forms (pills, creams, injections, patches, vaginal rings) and is used to reduce the symptoms of menopause in women or women who have had a hysterectomy. It is also prescribed to nearly eliminate the risk of osteoporosis (the brittling of bones) and reduce the chance of heart disease in women over 50.

Bukhari Volume II, No. 41

Muhamad once heard a tree crying, so he hugged it and it stopped crying.

Miracle of prophets...Every creation worships Allah and has life....just because u dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Bukhari Volume II, No. 245

A believer who sleeps instead of offering prayers then SATAN URINATES IN HIS EARS.

Something of hte unseen..can u prove otherwise ?

Volume IV, No. 509

YAWNING IS FROM SATAN.

Just like sin is from satan..that is due to his influence..due to laziness

Bukhari Volume IV, No. 546

A question was asked to Muhamad, if you are a true prophet then you should know the answer to this question.

Why does a child when he is born, sometimes look like the father and sometimes looks like the mother.

Muhamad answered:

If a man discharges first then the child will look like the father, but if a women climaxes first then the child will look like the mother.