Islamic Forum
3dshocker

3d's Apology

kk, I think we had a communication problem in my other thread about war on muslims. The title was designed to attract attention but at the same time the title and the first post may have seemed like I was calling for genocide of muslims. As a guy that studies philosophy I recognize the futility of violence and the injustice of massacres in the name of cleansing. So I want to say I'm sorry to anyone who felt I was saying they should die.

P.S. I'm sure some religious figure or your mom would insist that you forgive me, so forgive me :D !!

PropellerAds

:D

P.S. I'm sure some religious figure or your mom would insist that you forgive me, so forgive me
!!

i can only speak for myself personally. yes i will accept your apology. however, your future posts will determine how sincere you are.

you didnt help your case by demanding we accept your apology though.

That was supposed to be humour serving as an ice breaker :D

I'm surprised you missed it.

P.S. I'm sure some religious figure or your mom would insist that you forgive me, so forgive me !!

i wonder if anyone else here recognised this as and attempt at humour, and became more endowed towards you?

I'm surprised you missed it.

and recognise this as sarcasam?

salam everyone,

Yes I took it as positive humour. 3dshocker is a nice guy, contrary to what he presented himself with in his first landing here, perhaps I'm saying so because we exchanged several PMs, and he can develop a civil discussion. And we shouldn't forget that we ought to be thankful for anyone who go out of their way to join our community.

apology accepted here as well, and my bad for gettin pissed towards you(even though i didnt really show it as much)

Salam!

didn't realize you got pissed at me, for anyone that duz just pm me ppl - i don't like a grudge building up against me without me knowing about it.

[at]zuki - chilax, 3d is not hostile

Guest amani

Hey!

apology accepted, looking forward to your posts :D

It takes a big man (woman) to accept his/her mistakes! :D

Appology is accepted and no hard feeling :D

I did not pursure the argument further as i thought i had turned into some sort of accusation game!

And I knew in this argument there was more then rational involved. There were also personal prejudice, ego etc.

w/salaam

apology accepted..

i hope you will learn about the beauty that Islam has to offer