Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alrajijeddah

Yahoo/american Convert letter To King Abdulla

All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of ‘Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists) and

Peace be upon the Master of the Messengers, Muhammad s.a.w.

The Custodian of The Two Holy Masjid

His Majesty King Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Saud

Royal Court

Riyadh

Saudi Arabia

Joseph Morris /Muhammad Yusuf AbdulAziz

Kuwait

Mobile: XXXXXXXXXXX

E-Mail: morris[at]qualitynet

As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu

BismiAllah Rahman Raheem

His Majesty King Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Saud

My name is Joseph Morris / Muhammad-Yusuf Abdulaziz from the United States I was born in United States mother and father was born in United States I was informed by some brothers in United States to try and contact you If I can locate your number because its said that you are very good Muslim and Strong Muslim Alhamdu Allah. I’m willing to pay for my travel and hotel to Saudi Arabia. I have questions about Islam after being all most five years in Kuwait. I have sent letter’s to Sheikh’s that

have programs on Saudi TV 2 and programs like IQRA without one responds.

I will like to tell you about how I convert to Islam and my family in United States: His Majesty I don’t come from Poor family nor Middle Class family. My family own their on company that trade in commodities, deal in Media, Real Estate, etc in United States.

When I came to Islam my family said we will kill you and its still like this today after converting to Islam. I come from very strong Roman Catholic family. My family said being Jews better then being Muslim an now God have curse me. My father, my brother, My father brothers and their sons or all Free Mason’s my family have been Free Mason’s for over 80 year. I have been trying to speak with my family over years about Islam there responds you have been disowned by family till you return to Roman Catholic church. My friends and their family’s are very close to my family. My girlfriend don’t come from poor nor Middle class family her family Jews they are also very close to my family this have been very hard for me for years.

PropellerAds

I remember this from Quran ; O mankind ! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into peoples and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in God sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is all knowing, all Aware. (Quran)49:13

Over the past few weeks we have had time to reflect on the cartoons, I have not looked at the pictures of the cartoons, I have chose not too, only because I don’t want to give shatain any negative power. I give all to Allah the lord of the worlds Mentally, Physically and Emotionally

AlhumdiAllah, who has guided me to a straight path and I’ am grateful for the greatest gift he has give me “Islamâ€.

To-day my thoughts are sadness, my family calling today talking about how I was advice about Muslims. To-day once again my thoughts are sadness, not for the prophet AlhumdiAllah he’s in heaven with powerful Allah. I feel sorrow for those who are in the Jahaleeyah (Darkness)

His Majesty you have said that; Allah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah)

His Majesty I have sent questions like below to programs that speak about Islam I’ am speak about programs on Saudi TV2 and programs like IQRA an Huda TV. I have sent questions to Islamonline, Islamway, IslamiCity just for answer’s about Islam answer’s from scholar’s why they refuse to answer my questions program for Daw ah correct.

Questions :

1.His Majesty King Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz Al Saud., Why is it wrong for Non-Saudi to marry Saudi Lady when her father agree….???????

2.His Majesty King Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz Al Saud did Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. and Sahabah (R.A.) destroy marriages ????

3.His Majesty King Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz Al Saud did Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. and Sahabah discriminate ??????

4.His Majesty King Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz Al Saud Why is its wrong to follow Quran & Sunnah as stated by Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.???????????

5.Why do Muslim’s become pious and defend our religious symbols and figures when matters like Danish cartoons come out ???????

6.His Majesty King Abdullah ibn Abdul Aziz Al Saud Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. would be happy with Muslims they follow Quran & Sunnah 100% then Killing each other and burning down property. Right or Wrong ?????????

I HAVE BEEN TESTED BY Allah ON MY FAITH TO BE MUSLIM I UNDERSTND THIS I FOLLOW THE LAW’S AND GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY QURAN AND HADITH MY BROTHERS TREAT ME IN THIS MANNER.

Jazakum Allah Khayran

Muhammad Yusuf AbdulAziz

:D

From his writing style, I'm not convinced he's an American.

I've meet a lot of converts Masha'Allah in as i've said before, Islam is well and alive in the US, however, when one converts to Islam, he/she doesn't need to talk to a king to impress....Allah knows best.

His Majesty you have said that; Allah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah)

did king abdullah actually said that? as far as i remeber there is a similar ayat in the Holy Qur`an( may Allah forgive me if im wrong. correct me someone please!)

Edited by Nughair

why would he send a letter to the king od saudi arabia?

I wonder why ...if hes really in kuwait ..there are so many organistions in kuwait where reverts are helped ...Allah knows best

why would he send a letter to the king od saudi arabia?

[/color] This new Muslim sent letter to King Abdullah about questions that he have about Islam. Questions that only scholars can answer you need to read full story.

I wonder why ...if hes really in kuwait ..there are so many organistions in kuwait where reverts are helped ...Allah knows best

Once again read New Muslim Letter to King Abdullah he speak about how born Muslim's don't follow Quran and Sunnah in Kuwait and how they are trying to change him to follow there way.

did king abdullah actually said that? as far as i remeber there is a similar ayat in the Holy Qur`an( may Allah forgive me if im wrong. correct me someone please!)

Responds: King Abdullah made statement at Organization of The Islamic Conference in Makkah on December 6'2006

Totally agree. That was my impression too. Plus, the emphasis he placed on being an AMerican by birth, with parents also born in America, it smells like a hoax.

Whatever his experience, he would not write to King Abdullah, and offer to pay for his ticket and boarding. Very childish.

Wassalam

I've meet a lot of converts Masha'Allah in as i've said before, Islam is well and alive in the US, however, when one converts to Islam, he/she doesn't need to talk to a king to impress....Allah knows best.

Dear Reader this New Muslim didn't send letter to King impress him please read letter it was for help with met with people that have knowledge about Islam scholar's in Saudi Arabia.

Once again read New Muslim Letter to King Abdullah he speak about how born Muslim's don't follow Quran and Sunnah in Kuwait and how they are trying to change him to follow there way.

Well..i have been to kuwait..they have all kinds of muslims there who follow the" Quran and sunnah" there...from ppl who dance in the name of worship to those who commit acts of terrorism ...lol