Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
edge

Holocaust Deniers

:D

What is the evidence used by people who deny the holocaust?

PropellerAds

ermm.. try google

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wahdah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fiction.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wahdah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fiction.html[/url]

from the first search

Here are a couple of other good ones..

Did six million really die ?By : Richard E.Harwood

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.resistance.jeeran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/holocaust/intro.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.resistance.jeeran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/holocaust/intro.htm[/url]

The Leuchter Report:The End of a Myth

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.resistance.jeeran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/holocaust/report.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.resistance.jeeran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/holocaust/report.html[/url]

Edited by abuhajira

Whether the Jewish Holocaust is true or not, it doesnt matter to most of the world. The only reason Muslims care is because it has been used to justify the Palestinian Holocaust.

The day when the last Muslim stopped to believe the intellectual crap of come-to-late Nazis, will be the best in my life! (Insha'Allah I am still alive when that happens, but I doubt that)

Ma'a Salama

nasiruddin

The day when the last Muslim stopped to believe the intellectual crap of come-to-late Nazis, will be the best in my life! (Insha'Allah I am still alive when that happens, but I doubt that)

Ma'a Salama

nasiruddin

My best freind is Jewish and he lost all his great grand parents to the Hollocost. Now you go around telling people things like what you just said and then you wonder why people don't care about posting cartoons about your prophet? Maybe to you that's offensive but to others this is.

But lets go blame it on the Jews, it's too much to take responciblity for ones own actions.

Whether the Jewish Holocaust is true or not, it doesnt matter to most of the world. The only reason Muslims care is because it has been used to justify the Palestinian Holocaust.

Nah there is the japanese holocaust , the bosnian holocaust , the rwandan holocaust .

But the west only see the jewish holocaust as a holocaust :D .

Now this is the hub on the matter.

I believe many Jews were killed, primarily because they were Jews, by white Europeans (mainly Germans) in the early 1940s. The figure may be 6 million it may be more, it may be less. This is a tragady for humanity.

The fact is that this attrocity has been used to justify the emmigration of mainly Europeans (all Jews) to Palestine and the theft of the land from the people living there.

It also seems to justify the suppression and killing of the Palestinians.

This is the problem, not whether 1million or 6 million or 8 million died, which ever figure is correct it is horrific.

Of course we MUST remember that the people who did this were fellow human beings and we must guard against this sort of behavour in ourselves and others.

Ma'a Salama

nasiruddin

Frankly I do not understand what you are saying, but I do not like the tone you are saying it in.

My best freind is Jewish and he lost all his great grand parents to the Hollocost. Now you go around telling people things like what you just said and then you wonder why people don't care about posting cartoons about your prophet? Maybe to you that's offensive but to others this is.

But lets go blame it on the Jews, it's too much to take responciblity for ones own actions.

Did I get you right?

Firstly you understand the post.

Second you disagree with the poster.

Thirdly you believe because of one barely comprehensible post by a poster who purports to be a Muslim that this gives you the right to insult a couple of billion peoples feelings?

I hope I got you wrong.

Peace

What is the evidence used by people who deny the holocaust?

Let me ask you: why is itso important to the West that the holocaust did happen? I mean to the extent of legally suing anyone that denies it and quickly labelling them "anti-semetic".

Salam CHTHON.

I pity your friends family (as a German and as a Muslim).

Maybe you misunderstood my post. The best day in my life will be when Muslims do not listen no more to the holocaust-denial of wannabe-Nazis. I know that the Holocaust happened not even from history books but also from the account of living people.

Ma'a Salama

Nasiruddin

mahawi, because we've seen this before.

we're the adults, and people like you are the children wanting to play in the road. you dont understand why you must not do it, but we do.

no matter how much you perrform and throw tantrums, we'll simply stop you from doing it for your own good. youll never ever ever convince us that youre right to play in the road, and youll simply have to come around to our way of thinking. no other outcome is acceptable.

how do i know the palestinians arent invaders from somewhere? why shouldnt they be deported or killed if they resist?

some types of thinking are deliberatley dangerous and must be stopped.

you are a biased fool and should start educating yourself.

is that right shagrid? would you call me that if id entered my username as mohamed? or razuul or somthing like that? dont be so quick to judge.

if you look at my previous posts youll see theres a reason i chose this username.

i notice you have not counter argument, you simply assume im a supporter of a certain political party and thats your reason for judging me.

denying the holocaust is wrong in my opinion.

Frankly I do not understand what you are saying, but I do not like the tone you are saying it in.

:D Abubakar.

What I am trying to say : Most of these resources used by Muslim deniers of the Holocaust are well-known in my German home-country. (for example Ernst Zuendel, or the Leuchter-report...) These "accounts" on history are nothing less than propagandistic lies of neo-nazi followers. I am disgusted that this intellectual crap is absorbed by many Muslims because they like what these fascists present as "truth". (I often argued with people who thought they could actually judge German history better than me, because they read some "revisionist" pamphletes. I have not to mention that these people have never been to my country and would have been overextended by even buying a cup of coffee in German.)

Maybe you don't like my tone, but you know I am sick of Muslims taking dumbest propaganda for truth.

Ma'a Salama

nasiruddin

I know the Holocaust happened. How? My grandfather was sent to Buchenwald. One who denies the Holocaust is calling him and many others liars, and I do not appreciate that in the slightest.

The fact remains, however, that whether or not the Holocaust occurred is irrelevant in terms of the israel/Palestine conflict. The Palestinians had nothing to do with anti-Semitism or genocide like the Europeans did. Europe decided to atone their wrongs against one group of people by committing more wrongs against another group.

Europe is stupid.

Hello,

[at]BNP

How much did you educate yourself to get to such a distinguishing civilized manner of communicating?

Bye...

abuhajira, howzit ekse.

i know you better than you think.

maybe you could clarify you last post as is it was so garbled and grammatically bad i couldnt actually understand what you meant.

plus man, you should know better, South africa has one of the most liberal constitutions in the world and protects everyones right to free speech.

but we know what racist reppressive regimes can do (apartheid) and we should respect the fact that the holocaust is remembered to guard against it ever happening again. dont follow some of the sheep on this site that just want you to hate jews. think for yourself brother.

the jewish holocaust did happen and the PALESTINIANS are paying for it. that stinks :D

is that right shagrid? would you call me that if id entered my username as mohamed? or razuul or somthing like that? dont be so quick to judge.

if you look at my previous posts youll see theres a reason i chose this username.

I'm not interested in stalking you around the forum to judge your political views. If you're going to choose names like the BNP or KKK, then live with the consequences.

i notice you have not counter argument, you simply assume im a supporter of a certain political party and thats your reason for judging me.

denying the holocaust is wrong in my opinion.

Did you want counter argument for this:

Abuhajira could have reported your post, which would have resulted in a ban.

But he's chosen not to, you should appreciate that and be a little more constructive and less aggressive.

I haven't noticed anyone denying the holocaust here(maybe you can point them out) and I don't deny that the disabled, gypsies and Jews were massacared in a brutal genocide. The exact number and methods are open to debate, as independant investigations are blocked by authoritarian law.

Shagrid, youre probably right, im getting too worked up about this.

I got frustrated with mahawi because he was asking why the holocaust is important.

i think because it is the greatest crime against humanity ever perpertrated in living memory, and those that seek to trivialise it, without appreciating the profound evil behind it, risk somthing similar happening again.

it does not give me the right to insult people and be bad mannered.

for doing so i apologize unreservedly.

its just that these kinds of attitudes epitomise the polarisation of our opposing world views and seem to be creating misery for so many innocents.

id also like to point out that abu whats his name seemed pretty keen to provide links to some holocaust denyers and this seemed to say to me that he was agreeing with it.

he didnt actually deny the h'caust , but i think we can see where he stands.

umm....first of all Chthon you completely misunderstand what nasir just said. Now you either didn't read what he wrote or read it but were incapable of understanding it. Either way, that's just sad. I agree completely with Nasiruddin that too many muslims are too willing to swallow any propoganda that justifies their little worldviews. I believe there WAS a systematic attempt to eliminate the jews of europe. I condemn this holocaust, as should all muslims and all sane people everywhere. The problem we have is the way the Zionist state of israel (not judaic state, but ZIONIST state) equates all criticism of the political entity that is israel to anti-semitism, and then uses the holocaust to justify its own cynical actions. I condemn this because it denigrates the terrible suffering of the jews under nazi rule and is a disservice to all the millions (whether five six or seven) that perished in those dark times. Furthermore, everytime world jewry supports israel's actions, regardless of whether they are right or wrong, they actually FEED anti-semitism, thus completing the circle so to speak. I personally believe that israel is currently more dangerous for Judaism than Hitler ever could be. He could onlt physically eliminate Jews, but israel is corrupting the very soul of the original faith of Abraham (may peace be upon him). israel will eventually go the way of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, but the damage caused to world jewry by israel will never be erased. Naturally you're going to condemn me for being anti-semitic, and the more...dogmatic of my muslim brothers will condemn me for being soft, but that doesn't matter much to me because I think you have more in common with one another than you ever will with me, may Allah pardon my arrogance. Oh and do you now get what nasiruddin is saying or is subtlety (suttle-TEA)just another brand of Lipton to you?