Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
qweschuna

Stomach Cancer

:D

A huge test has been bestowed upon me and my family..

Please, please remember my cousin in your dua's.. He's been diagnosed with stomach cancer and its not looking all too good at the moment.. He has 4 children all under the age of 10.. He's trying his best to stay strong and so are we, for him.. His father passed away 12 years ago of the same disease..

Whatever Allah :swt: has decreed will not be changed but inshallah i pray that he will be ok.. Please dont forget him in yuor dua's .... :D

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, May Allah have Mercy on him and make things easy and bearable for him and his family.

The immediate family has to go through a lot in times like this, I would advice you my dear sister to be strong for them and comfort them, inshaAllah you will get blessings for that. InshaAllah you will all be in my duas and that of my families. Wassalamu Alaikum.

:D UmAhmad .. May Allah :D reward you for your compassion..

Inshallah, i'll make dua for any others going through this kind of affliction or any other .. ameen

Assalamu Alaikum, May Allah have Mercy on him and make things easy and bearable for him and his family.

ameen.

:D UmAhmad .. May Allah :D reward you for your compassion..

Inshallah, i'll make dua for any others going through this kind of affliction or any other .. ameen

Ameen

asalam alaikum

May Allah(swt) ease your cousin's pain, protect him and grant patience and mercy upon his family. Ameen.

Continue to remain firm and strong sister. Trust Allah(swt).

May Allah cure your cousin and ease his pain. :D And may peace & blessings be upon the Prophet and his family.

Ameen..

Doc said its spread too far and its pointless operating on him.. Gonna try chemo to slow the process but its looking bad..

Plz make dua .. PLZ ..

Aameen

May Allah [sWT] help your cousin and family exercise patience and stay strong through it all, Aameen

Wasalaam

i will make dwa too .

ameen to the above duas.

inshALLAH i will remember you're cousin in my personal duas.

May Allah :D give shiffa to you're cousin, may you're cousin live a good happy life with his family and may all the past, present and future muslims enter Jannah tul Firdus. :D ameen.

InshALLAH just want to share an extract from a book,

This is a well known story from our own times, the main character of which is still living amongst us (book published in 2002), confirming the story and telling of the power of Allah SWT, affirming the truth of Rasoolallah :D words that the water of Zamzam is for the purpose for which it is drunk, and that Zamzam water offers healing from sickness and complete nourishment. This is the story of Layla Al-Hilw, from Morocco. Layla was suffering from cancer she had been neglectful of the remembrance of Allah SWT, proud of her good health and beauty. After she found out that she was sick, she went to Belgium, where she was told that she had no option but to have her breast removed and undergo chemotherapy, which would make her hair fall out and cause her to grow a beard, and it would also make her lose her nails and teeth. She refused this treatment and asked for less aggressive treatment, and then she went back to Morocco. But after 6 months she had suffered drastic loss of weight, her colour had changed and she was wracked with pain, so she went back to Belgium, where the doctors told her husband that the disease had spread everywhere, even to her lungs, and they advised to take her back home, as the treatment would not be beneficial. But her husband remembered something that he had forgotten; Allah :D inspired him to visit the Sacred House of Allah SWT, so they both went there and she wept a great deal when she saw the Ka’bah. She prayed to Allah :D not to dash her hopes and to astound the doctors with her case. Layla started to read the Book of Allah SWT and to drink her fill of Zamzam water. She felt a sense of peace and tranquillity in the House of Allah SWT . She asked her husband to let her stay in the Har’am and not go back to the hotel. So, she stayed there in I’tikaf (seclusion). The upper half of her body was filled with tumours and swellings that confirmed that the disease had spread. The women with her in the Har’am advised her to keep washing her upper half with Zamzam water, but she was afraid to touch the tumours on her body. Finally, she put her fears aside and started to wipe with Zamzam water on her body. Then the unexpected happened; all the tumours disappeared and there was no more pain or pus. Allah SWT had healed her by means of the hidden benefits of Zamzam water. RasoolAllah :D indeed spoke the truth when he said:

“In it is complete nutrition and healing from the sicknessâ€

WalaikumAslaam wr wb

:D for that Iqra.. I will try it..

He had his second round of chemo on Monday.. His hair has started falling out..

:D to the duas

And May Allah :D help your family through this test.

w/salaam

no worries sis :D he'll be in my duas

:D to the duas.

He will be in my Dua's, :D.

may Allah swt bestow your cousin with health and may Allah swt lessen your worries and Ameen on all the duas above.

Guest amani

SubhanAllah

may Allah :D cure him and make it easy for his family in these times :D

May Allah cure him and ease his pain, and may He be with him, you and his family through this time and always.

Ameen to all of the du'aas above.

Inshaa'Allah he will be in my du'aas sister.

Edited by xXxXMuslima-4-LifeXxXx

:D he will be cured.

and the docs cant say anything.

its all in the power of Allah (S.W.T)

:D to all duaas.

Passed away 3rd November .. May Allah have mercy upon his soul and give sabr to his 4 children.. He died reciting the kalimah ..

Sorely missed..